Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Did I hear that correctly? Ewa said something like they can have fun tomorrow and have tea while Sedation is sleeping and then watch tv. That’s her idea of fun? Sad.
That’s what she said and said it on camera to get sevs attention and make sure she heard. sev acknowledged her for a millisecond but carried on chatting to her phone. Ela just wants to spend time with her mum, why can’t sev see that. Anyway 100% they will not do what elas asked. So incredibly sad

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Imagine? Just imagine your child tells the whole of tiktok that her mum might not have time for her. How sad is that

And as for Ela taking food off her dad's plates hell no.

Get off ur fat araesevda and get her some more out the kitchen. So rude
It’s the baby wipes for me. You usually see mums with literal babies and toddlers with a packet of wipes out in a cafe or restaurant doing some clean up.

Why does an 8 year old need baby wipes to eat a meal? If she was taught how to use some fing cutlery, they wouldn’t be required.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That’s what she said and said it on camera to get sevs attention and make sure she heard. sev acknowledged her for a millisecond but carried on chatting to her phone. Ela just wants to spend time with her mum, why can’t sev see that. Anyway 100% they will not do what elas asked. So incredibly sad.
Yes, I picked up all of that too. I totally agree with what you say…Ela making sure she says it on camera, knowing her Mum is more likely to agree than off camera. Poor girl! Ela also pre-empted it with “if Mummy’s got time” …which shows she’s used to Sevda saying she’s not got the time (!!)

And dear God! Is THAT the best Ela is used to as ‘FUN’?!! Sitting on a sofa with her Mum having a cup of tea in the morning watching TV, whilst her Dad sleeps?!

Tragic. Just tragic.

Mar 8, 2024
She clearly tells her kid she has no time and she’s too busy to spend time together. That’s why ewa said if mummy has time. She can’t be arsed with her so she says she’s too busy with work.. she can’t even be fed listening to her.. she dismisses her so quickly to chat about the s on her plate. She’s a fing terrible mum and human being. Sat in her clothes still that she’s had one all day. Smelly t

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“It always looks pink doesn’t it? Even though I followed the instructions and did it in the oven, it always looks a little bit pink doesn’t it?”

Well hello!! Guess what Sevda?! If you already know that fact, why the hell do you not think to cook it a little bit longer in the oven, so you, Sedat or Ela…or all of you don’t one time luck out and get salmonella poisoning?!!

Are you really that thick??! Duhhh!! 🤪😡

AND this is a content creator folks, whose content is putting up her dinners to interest you to copy them! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• IMG_9128.jpeg
    IMG_9128.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 7
Apr 15, 2024
England
Yes, I picked up all of that too. I totally agree with what you say…Ela making sure she says it on camera, knowing her Mum is more likely to agree than off camera. Poor girl! Ela also pre-empted it with “if Mummy’s got time” …which shows she’s used to Sevda saying she’s not got the time (!!)

And dear God! Is THAT the best Ela is used to as ‘FUN’?!! Sitting on a sofa with her Mum having a cup of tea in the morning watching TV, whilst her Dad sleeps?!

Tragic. Just tragic.
Sev look really annoyed when Ela started speaking and then said ‘if mummy’s got time’. Well if she didn’t want that in her video, she can easily edit it out. Everything to her is content, that Costco trip was filmed for the sake of it, being passive aggressive to sedat, just let him pick his coat without hovering over him, who cares what coat he had last year. At least she upgraded to a proper coat as she needs to burn the tacky Guess coat

Mar 3, 2024
“It always looks pink doesn’t it? Even though I followed the instructions and did it in the oven, it always looks a little bit pink doesn’t it?”

Well hello!! Guess what Sevda?! If you already know that fact, why the hell do you not think to cook it a little bit longer in the oven, so you, Sedat or Ela…or all of you don’t one time luck out and get salmonella poisoning?!!

AND this is a content creator folks, whose content is putting up her dinners to interest you to copy them! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Costco rotisserie chickens can be eaten right away with no re-heating necessary. They could not sell a hot food that is not fully cooked. My hubby worked there as a senior manager for 17 years. Same with the snack area, you can't order a par baked or uncooked pizza. Too much liability. Beg just an FYI.

Mar 3, 2024

Costco rotisserie chickens can be eaten right away with no re-heating necessary. They could not sell a hot food that is not fully cooked. My hubby worked there as a senior manager for 17 years. Same with the snack area, you can't order a par baked or uncooked pizza. Too much liability. Beg just an FYI.
The cheek of this brat stealing its dad’s food.
IMG_1309.jpeg IMG_1310.jpeg
Only ate the bread and "salad" typical. Although she likes the wings, she didn't get any, but Beg did.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Maybe it’s just me but isn’t that kid a bit too old to be sitting in the trolley?
IMG_1300.jpeg
It’s ridiculous! I’m pretty sure they will have been stopped and spoken to for health & safety reasons. Sevda would not ever admit that though!

It’s becoming more & more apparent to people how much negligence goes on in that family. It’s again…Sevda putting her daughter into danger by ‘enabling’ her to stay like a baby/toddler. (School staff DO watch these videos 😉)

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Only ate the bread and "salad" typical. Although she likes the wings, she didn't get any, but Beg did.
Maybe so, but that’s why you hear about cases of food poisoning from good stores and good restaurants where high standards are applied.

But the proof is that chicken is pink…and for me, I would not eat it or risk my family eating it 👍🏻

But each to their own 👍🏻

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
When will she bring this kid to the dentist?
IMG_1297.jpeg
The eyebrows! I remember she did a clap back years ago to someone who asked about Ewas eyebrows as they were very thick and almost joined in the middle - she said there was absolutely no way she'd do anything with her eyebrows until the kid got self conscious or got bullied about it .. as she was too young .. those eyebrows are getting more and more shaped and trimmer by the day !