Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My eyes hurt when I saw that god awful top she has on this morning. Couldn’t even ghost watch it was making me dizzy.

Its Showtime GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022
Classic Film Prison GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don't know about endo and whether she's got it or not, but she looked rough while making that food.

Ela looks like Sedat, like a female version.
The w looks ruff everytime she posts lol 😂 even on holiday with all the slap on she looks ruff, up all night patrolling the snark pages and blocking and deleting is taking it toll very fast 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone know what nails Sevda gets? Is it dip powder or is she doing acrylic (god forbid 😱)? They’re definitely not gel x from what I can tell and I doubt she’s dropping £100+ every month on her nails.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That top!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, I really am beginning to think she’s wearing these things on purpose, knowing they look hideous! Like a ‘clap back’ at us taken too far!!

She looks like something from an old futuristic movie from the 60’s in that top!! Like it comes in purple & orange striped cubes too!

Notice how she cannot stop wagging her finger at us thoughout her video this morning…and the tongue 👅 continues to make its ugly appearance 🤢

So Sedat is getting a new waterproof coat because the ones he gets given from work are not as warm or as waterproof. Why is she explaining this and why even tell everyone she’s taking him into town to get him a new coat??? SEVDA YOU SOUND LIKE A GRANDMA!!! We don’t care! Stop treating him like a little boy by staring at him to try and get him to tell us why you are getting him a new coat! Everyone who has watched your EWM’s even for a short amount of time have clocked on that Sedat can’t speak much due to some mental and language issues and he often just says one or two words and a nervous giggle and you then look at him in a way to get him to say more and he can’t! You then say what you wanted him to say! Stop doing that!! Stop bullying him! You’re not going to change him. Accept that, however sad that may be. It’s extremely humiliating to treat him like that and VERY obvious to all who are watching!! (who have more than 2 brain cells).

Ela is wanting her old high chair for her ‘babies’???! She still plays with baby dolls because she doesnt have age appropriate toys! Yet again, here’s a mother(Sevda) on purpose encouraging and ‘enabling’ her daughter to stay very young. Sevda, you can afford eyebrow threading, mani/pedicures, hair removal, and eye lash lifts…all done monthly and you took 5 overseas holidays this last year so you can easily afford some age appropriate toys for your daughter and dome decent age appropriate clothes for her. Stop STUNTING her growth.

And finally, poor Ela, having to use time out from her weekends to try and catch up on her education…all her mother’s fault! Despicable.

Attachments

• IMG_9053.jpeg
    IMG_9053.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9057.jpeg
    IMG_9057.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9058.jpeg
    IMG_9058.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9077.jpeg
    IMG_9077.jpeg