Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Pretending to play happy family’s again I see! And taking ewa out for slime, and letting her pick her own clothes?!

🙄 if you are gonna read here sev, please join in with us! We are a good bunch 😂🙈
Well - she's made an absolute splendid recovery from being on deaths door hasn't she?
And no, Sevda, I don't recall lots of people asking you to do " a day in the life " . do off

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Maybe it’s just me but isn’t that kid a bit too old to be sitting in the trolley?
IMG_1300.jpeg

No, it's not just you, Ela is way too old to be allowed to do this. I really have beef with parents who let their children stand or sit in trolleys, especially in food shops. Who knows what the child has trodden in, faeces, phlegm, vomit, you name it. It's a thoughtless and dangerous thing to do, who wants their food shopping contaminated by goodness knows what and the parents who allow it are nothing short of stupid and disgusting.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No, it's not just you, Ela is way too old to be allowed to do this. I really have beef with parents who let their children stand or sit in trolleys, especially in food shops. Who knows what the child has trodden in, faeces, phlegm, vomit, you name it. It's a thoughtless and dangerous thing to do, who wants their food shopping contaminated by goodness knows what and the parents who allow it are nothing short of stupid and disgusting.
Am with you on that one

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well the acting skills are second to none, no way has she allowed her to pick her own clothes she was made to hold it for the video etc, all staged 100% and the hello kitty and dragons why not take pics/video and send it private but no this w done it again for attention

AND WHILE I AM AT IT “HER COUSINS” Lara and Sasha WHAT ABOUT THE COUSINS YOU w HAVE TURNED YOUR BACK ON YES YOUR OWN FLESH SND BLOOD YOU ARE A DISGRACE DISGUSTING THING