Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂😂” they all did a sleep over ” (thought sleep over is when you stay at someone else’s home correct me if wrong) in the living room 😂😂😂😂😂😂 get to do if she did she would of posted it all over lying w and I couldn’t give a flying do if she did 😂😂😂 and wocco kept her awake as he was sitting on her face 😂😂😂 take that as a hint your face is dog s 💩 😂😂😂 no more like w was up blocking reading deleting 😂😂😂😂 anyway w I was so sung in bed with the hubby all cosy slept all night as well, even the GS was so snug in his bedroom here as well YOU WILL NEVER HAVE WHAT ANY OFF US ON HERE HAVE AND THAT IS FACTS

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Bint is commenting on Falasious’ videos 😂

IMG_6712.jpeg
😂😂😂😂 the w will be well pissed off so will be spitting her dummy out for one

And how is that fat chunk going to get on that 😂😂😂

Oh w my hubby has one as do my GS and Son in Law and guess what we didn’t beg for one we bought ours with money earned from working lmao 🤣 in which you will never be able to do as you are a BEGGING w 😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
police cop GIF by South Park
The w out working this week 🤣😂🤣😂😜😜😜🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She’s jumping on the Falasious ‘woe is me’ bandwagon now. One feral eater bigging up a morbidly obese glutton. Also these comments are so enabling. She’s fat because she eats too much. She is greedy.
Geeedy Beg is a damn right scavenger- all this portion control crap is all for vies, off camera she eats loads more, same as her sister Mine the hippo.

Mar 3, 2024
Did anyone see Kukoo's recent TT about her and the girls visit to the dentist? First of all, this nut is in her late 50s and doesn't understand the concept of flossing ones teeth or the teeth of her kids! OMG, this is crazy and what makes it more crazy is that she had to discuss her kids bad dental hygiene on tiktok. I would kill my mother!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“I am not that person who says ‘I am going to take all the cream off and just eat all the cake’ because I am going to eat all the cream AND all the cake”

Errrm, I don’t think any one of your followers ever doubted that Sevda, and also those of us who have seen the size of you in REAL life.

Attachments

• IMG_9153.jpeg
    IMG_9153.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 3