Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m back from Turkey Türkiye guys!!!

Bummed she didn’t do a video showing herself manically ripping open the E. coli grill containers 😂 That’s usually my favourite part lol.
Waiting for the stupid restaurant to start spamming in her comments like the weirdos that they are 😂 So over-involved for a business and embarrassing 🥴 They have no idea how to actually behave on social media

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Did anyone see Kukoo's recent TT about her and the girls visit to the dentist? First of all, this nut is in her late 50s and doesn't understand the concept of flossing ones teeth or the teeth of her kids! OMG, this is crazy and what makes it more crazy is that she had to discuss her kids bad dental hygiene on tiktok. I would kill my mother!
Yep couldn’t stop laughing at the b
The Tesco one is even funnier having to put the alcohol back as it went over her budget 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
Mine turning up where the food is lol. She said yesterday that she’s not going anywhere and just wants to have a chilled Sunday. Edited: I take it back cos she bought the takeaway for all of them, she didn’t make a big deal about it either.
Man... If she hasn't sped up that video of her serving up, it would be morning before they all ate. 😳 Notice no "thank you" from the Beg, but when she treats them she expects the kudos. 🤬

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I love my sister 😄 She has been ghost following Sevda’s videos since I showed her some to get a non-bias opinion once. Anyway, she’s been back tracking to watch videos from the last 2 months (for comedy value).

So today, over Sunday roast, chatting in general, she tells me (with a serious face 😄) that she really does think Sevda is extremely uneducated in basic health, hygiene and in general life. I asked ‘why’ she thinks that?

She went on to say that she’d watched the “elff resuwwlt” video where Sevda says her cholesterol level is high and that she’s carrying too much fat…in her mid thirties.

My sister then said she (Sevda) clearly has no clue on foods, etc if she’s been told that and then still chooses to eat the foods she eats….including today as an example …cake & thick buttercream for breakfast and a huge fatty, Turkish takeaway later! That she is asking for serious health problems as soon as reaching even her 40’s.

My sis also mentioned she’s horrified that Sevda feeds her child those awful processed meats (chicken meatballs, ‘Raiders’ chicken bites and Billy Bear meat), well known for a long time now, to be loaded with carcinogens. Also processed cheese (cheese strings), not to mention all the sugary stuff also in her lunch box!

She agrees with me, that with the way Sevda eats sugary desserts/cakes for breakfast and other rubbish and yet says she calorie counts it all, there is NO way she lost 7 stone that way and she’s lying about being at the gym 5 days a week to help lose the weight. Her body would be a lot more toned up than it is and she would not have had the energy to work out with eating a donut for breakfast and crisps and cake for lunch just making sure it’s within her calorie allowance for the day. It’s very obvious she’s has had gastric surgery of some kind, as she shows no knowledge of even eating now, healthy consistently day to day. Her hair, her skin, and her laziness is very evident to have taken its toll on her and the very little sleep staying up to delete & block people.

My sister’s opinion was also that Sevda looks a mess. That she can’t even recognise she ignores Ela talking to her at times. Another sign my sister picked up watching the videos.

I got her to watch a video of Sevda’s dad and I was laughing so much as….I didn’t say anything about him beforehand..and she said “Oh, this clearly explains a lot. He’s totally from another planet. The man has not grown up and he can’t talk without giggling over every other word. Poor guy, he needs help” 🤣😂😂🤣

Then I showed her (my sister) a video of Mine and she gasped after listening to her and said “This is not right. Someone kind who knows this family needs to gently tell them all to stop with the TikTok’s. They will ALL be just a laughing stock to the people who are following them all”

She was serious! 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The way she copied her SIL by waving her fork around. She does not realise that it just adds to the manic attack of carnage she displays when eating!

Her SIL may do the little waving around of the fork but she does NOT stick her tongue out, she does NOT open her mouth wide as possible and shove in huge mouthfuls in, one on after another, barely chewing inbetween and she does NOT get food spilling out or ‘sawwwwces’ around her mouth!

Attachments

• IMG_9166.jpeg
    IMG_9166.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9168.jpeg
    IMG_9168.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 13

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
I love my sister 😄 She has been ghost following Sevda’s videos since I showed her some to get a non-bias opinion once. Anyway, she’s been back tracking to watch videos from the last 2 months (for comedy value).

So today, over Sunday roast, chatting in general, she tells me (with a serious face 😄) that she really does think Sevda is extremely uneducated in basic health, hygiene and in general life. I asked ‘why’ she thinks that?

She went on to say that she’d watched the “elff resuwwlt” video where Sevda says her cholesterol level is high and that she’s carrying too much fat…in her mid thirties.

My sister then said she (Sevda) clearly has no clue on foods, etc if she’s been told that and then still chooses to eat the foods she eats….including today as an example …cake & thick buttercream for breakfast and a huge fatty, Turkish takeaway later! That she is asking for serious health problems as soon as reaching even her 40’s.

My sis also mentioned she’s horrified that Sevda feeds her child those awful processed meats (chicken meatballs, ‘Raiders’ chicken bites and Billy Bear meat), well known for a long time now, to be loaded with carcinogens. Also processed cheese (cheese strings), not to mention all the sugary stuff also in her lunch box!

She agrees with me, that with the way Sevda eats sugary desserts/cakes for breakfast and other rubbish and yet says she calorie counts it all, there is NO way she lost 7 stone that way and she’s lying about being at the gym 5 days a week to help lose the weight. Her body would be a lot more toned up than it is and she would not have had the energy to work out with eating a donut for breakfast and crisps and cake for lunch just making sure it’s within her calorie allowance for the day. It’s very obvious she’s has had gastric surgery of some kind, as she shows no knowledge of even eating now, healthy consistently day to day. Her hair, her skin, and her laziness is very evident to have taken its toll on her and the very little sleep staying up to delete & block people.

My sister’s opinion was also that Sevda looks a mess. That she can’t even recognise she ignores Ela talking to her at times. Another sign my sister picked up watching the videos.

I got her to watch a video of Sevda’s dad and I was laughing so much as….I didn’t say anything about him beforehand..and she said “Oh, this clearly explains a lot. He’s totally from another planet. The man has not grown up and he can’t talk without giggling over every other word. Poor guy, he needs help” 🤣😂😂🤣

Then I showed her (my sister) a video of Mine and she gasped after listening to her and said “This is not right. Someone kind who knows this family needs to gently tell them all to stop with the TikTok’s. They will ALL be just a laughing stock to the people who are following them all”

She was serious! 🤣😂🤣😂
You sister is totally right, she just won’t ever take any advice what so ever & calls it trolling 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has let go of her appearance, I noticed on one of the videos over the weekend the filter she uses was going in and out of focus showing how greasy her nose is & the light was reflecting on the grease.
She shouldn’t have giving up her job, at least there was some structure to her life and she made an effort. Now she lives in her own world totally obsessed with TicTock & glued to her phone day and night. It has had an impact on her health through lack of sleep & she appears manic at times. No matter how much she tries to convince people how busy she is, we know that it’s the complete opposite & she has become lazy!! Doesn’t want to engage with her daughter or husband and just wants the money, attention and freebies. She has been gifted some lovely products that she could spend time using to benefit her skin and take time out for self care, but she can’t be bothered and would prefer to indulge in rubbish food and talk to her phone!!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so predictable, I said yesterday she’ll have Kolay grill this weekend and having it this evening. Wonder if mum and dad be invited too. I spotted a second phone in her carrot cake video, as if one isn’t enough
The second phone is for her Tunisian lover to call her on. She’ll be making arrangements for another Trip there soon.

Mar 3, 2024

She was serious! 🤣😂🤣😂
Oh please show her Hippo, I can't imagine what she's going to say about her... 😜

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You sister is totally right, she just won’t ever take any advice what so ever & calls it trolling 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has let go of her appearance, I noticed on one of the videos over the weekend the filter she uses was going in and out of focus showing how greasy her nose is & the light was reflecting on the grease.
She shouldn’t have giving up her job, at least there was some structure to her life and she made an effort. Now she lives in her own world totally obsessed with TicTock & glued to her phone day and night. It has had an impact on her health through lack of sleep & she appears manic at times. No matter how much she tries to convince people how busy she is, we know that it’s the complete opposite & she has become lazy!! Doesn’t want to engage with her daughter or husband and just wants the money, attention and freebies. She has been gifted some lovely products that she could spend time using to benefit her skin and take time out for self care, but she can’t be bothered and would prefer to indulge in rubbish food and talk to her phone!!
💯 agree!

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
if she puts things on Sedat's plate that she knows he doesnt like (ie. the hummus) because she "hopes one day he will like it", why doesn't she do the same with Ela to encourage her to try new foods and not be as picky? Only explanation is she is being vindictive towards her husband and making his life worse on purpose. IMO.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh please show her Hippo, I can't imagine what she's going to say about her... 😜
I did. I mentioned it in the same post. I called her ‘Mine’ but yes, my sister thought she (Hippo/Mine) was not right in the head…and that they all (the whole family) had very strange behaviours like an inbred family 😳 If you watch them together, like in Sevda’s EWM… they also all laugh at the slightest of things said! Sevda mentioned in her video today, as she’s wrapping up her video “I’m going to enjoy this with my family as Sedat’s leaving us. He’s full up “…and she’s thinking she’s funny …and they all giggle away like it’s really funny, including Sedat. Shows none of them get out much socially!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Funny sev didn’t mention at all that Mine treated them all to a takeaway, we only knew cos Ela said thanks to Mine in her dishing up. If that was sev she’d make it clear that she treated everyone!