Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
if she puts things on Sedat's plate that she knows he doesnt like (ie. the hummus) because she "hopes one day he will like it", why doesn't she do the same with Ela to encourage her to try new foods and not be as picky? Only explanation is she is being vindictive towards her husband and making his life worse on purpose. IMO.
How patronising and controlling is she that she puts stuff on his plate when he’s in his late 30s so that “one day he might like it” 🙄 It’s FINE if he doesn’t want houmous Sevda, stop being a pushy controlling weirdo

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why does anyone need to dish up these takeaways?!? When we have containers like that we put them in the middle and share them all - we aren’t scavengers and people have a bit of everything and we share! I don’t think this lot can share at all! They are so possessive over food
Yeh it’s greedy behaviour. I heard Ela ask beg if she wants to try some of her doner, beg said no but probably ate it off camera. She’ll be having the leftovers tomorrow no doubt

Mar 2, 2024
Funny sev didn’t mention at all that Mine treated them all to a takeaway, we only knew cos Ela said thanks to Mine in her dishing up. If that was sev she’d make it clear that she treated everyone!
I think what we can glean from this is that the majority of the time, the takeaways are paid for by her parents. Because we know if it was Sev treating, there’s no way she would let that go without having the spotlight on her. We knew this anyway because Ela gave it away one time - saying nanny and granddad pay for takeaways.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Did anyone see Kukoo's recent TT about her and the girls visit to the dentist? First of all, this nut is in her late 50s and doesn't understand the concept of flossing ones teeth or the teeth of her kids! OMG, this is crazy and what makes it more crazy is that she had to discuss her kids bad dental hygiene on tiktok. I would kill my mother!
No wonder Kuki’s teeth are terrible. Whole family doesn’t know about basic medical care.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
That E. coli grill looks gross. Slops on a plate. She manically eats the food and looks absolutely unhinged while she’s doing it. It’s like she’s never seen food and can’t get it in fast enough. She should be ashamed of how ugly she is. Mouth like a cat’s arsehole.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kukoo’s roast dinner couldn’t even cut the meat up, needs a fing chainsaw 🤣🤣🤣☺️ no idea. She has also ramped up the sex noises when eating. Unhinged.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
No1) How is that harassment and bullying it’s literally how she speaks. Maybe I’m a super fan 🤗
No2) Violent and criminal behaviour - absolutely agree TikTok, so why is her video kicking a man with a bad leg up. Again, it’s truth for us all to see.

Attachments

• IMG_7436.png
    IMG_7436.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7437.jpeg
    IMG_7437.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 0

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Kuko always overcooks her food, I don't know how her caps don't break. I can't stand her husband, but he probably can't stand her and he's always working to get away from the weirdo. Her recording skills are nonexistent.

Sevda trying to make people believe she forgot to record her breakfast the other morning lol. No, Sevda, you were probably too hung over or in a fight with Sedat or just in a crap mood.

I find it so off they can't just have a normal dinner without recording anything and the father eating the whole massive muffin or mini cake without giving half to the mother, what a glutton.

At least the mother got her roots done lol.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kuko always overcooks her food, I don't know how her caps don't break. I can't stand her husband, but he probably can't stand her and he's always working to get away from the weirdo. Her recording skills are nonexistent.

Sevda trying to make people believe she forgot to record her breakfast the other morning lol. No, Sevda, you were probably too hung over or in a fight with Sedat or just in a crap mood.

I find it so off they can't just have a normal dinner without recording anything and the father eating the whole massive muffin or mini cake without giving half to the mother, what a glutton.

At least the mother got her roots done lol.
Didn’t get that far to see the mother got her roots done! Hairy titspervert must have put his hand in his pocket to give her money for the colour.