Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
He’s in heart attack territory this bloke.
Doormat was only a few days ago telling him he needs to the better care of himself because of his high blood pressure and burst blood vessel behind his eye due to his high blood pressure! He also has high cholesterol his Dr had told him.

AND YET!! Doormat after having a go at him that he needs SERIOUSLY to take what the Dr and eye doctor have said and watch his health….she then the next day serves up cheeseburger, chips and onion rings for him!!! A few days before that, they had fish & chips and 2 chocolate brownies…the week before’s meals included…pizza & garlic bread, cheesy lasagna, chocolate cake, scampi & chips and a huge rack of BBQ ribs and chips followed by chocolate brownie & ice cream at Frankie & Bennys and another night Turkish takeaway! She often gives him 2 or 3 loaded hotdogs and chips too at home! Today he had a huge roast dinner with lots of roasted potatoes and 2 Yorkshire puddings…followed by an individual, but huge size, carrot cake!! He often has desserts regularly.

Make it make sense Doormat!!!! YOU are the one feeding him high cholesterol type dinners and takeaways and puddings!

He’s ALWAYS tired too! I think he’ll have a heart attack or stroke soon. He doesn’t look well.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why does anyone need to dish up these takeaways?!? When we have containers like that we put them in the middle and share them all - we aren’t scavengers and people have a bit of everything and we share! I don’t think this lot can share at all! They are so possessive over food
I've noticed they always do that! Why ? The fing food is sitting there getting cold whilst they wait for each plate to be dished up . We also put the containers out for people to help themselves... we had a Chinese last night ... everyone grabbed a plate and helped themselves to as much or as little as they wanted of everything . I'd be fuming if someone plated up my takeaway for me !

May 22, 2024
Australia
Doormat was only a few days ago telling him he needs to the better care of himself because of his high blood pressure and burst blood vessel behind his eye due to his high blood pressure! He also has high cholesterol his Dr hold him.

AND YET!! Doormat after having a go at him that he needs SERIOUSLY to take what the Dr and eye doctor have said and watch his health….she then the next day serves up cheeseburger, chips and onion rings for him!!! A few days before that, they had fish & chips and 2 chocolate brownies…the week before’s meals included…pizza & garlic bread, cheesy lasagna, chocolate cake, scampi & chips and a huge rack of BBQ ribs and chips followed by chocolate brownie & ice cream at Frankie & Bennys and another night Turkish takeaway! She often gives him 2 or 3 loaded hotdogs and chips too at home! Today he had a huge roast dinner with lots of roasted potatoes and 2 Yorkshire puddings…followed by an individual, but huge size, carrot cake!! He often has desserts regularly.

Make it make sense Doormat!!!! YOU are the one feeding him high cholesterol type dinners and takeaways and puddings!

He’s ALWAYS tired too! I think he’ll have a heart attack or stroke soon. He doesn’t look well.
Exactly right!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Doormat was only a few days ago telling him he needs to the better care of himself because of his high blood pressure and burst blood vessel behind his eye due to his high blood pressure! He also has high cholesterol his Dr had told him.

Well if he has been told advised and not doing anything about it that a him problem, he will suffer, when my hubby had his stroke it s is all up plus heart disease runs in his family but his lifestyle eating etc etc has changed, yes he still struggles with walking and has something else from the stroke (won’t put it here) but he has lost 2 stone and goes to the gym with me as well or our youngest son, he is back at work
But if this sick head doesn’t adhere or his family doesn’t help that stroke is in coming his cholesterol well that will be out the ranges for definite, and strokes effect people differently.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Surly she is trolling us?! The pat lunch is getting worse!! Not enough room for the rest of the orange she gets a few segments so she can fit in a sweet treat😡😡😡 buy a bigger lunch box- that poor girl is going to be starving!! Does anyone know her school to report her? I am actually so angry 😡😡😡