Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What is with the non stop lunch box drama as of late? Instead of pandering to that brat, why doesn’t Sevda take a second to try and figure out what the underlying issue might be? New school and suddenly Ela has even more issues finishing her lunch? There is no reason why she can’t eat a fing sandwich in 30 minutes. Just send her in with that and she can eat all the other sugary crap she wants when she gets home.

b was so proud of her self with those nasty ham rolls and tiny breadsticks. Probably expecting to go “viral” again 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
That E. coli grill looks gross. Slops on a plate. She manically eats the food and looks absolutely unhinged while she’s doing it. It’s like she’s never seen food and can’t get it in fast enough. She should be ashamed of how ugly she is. Mouth like a cat’s arsehole.
When we get a Takeaway from our Local Turkish restaurant we get the sauces and share them. We do not put a pot of sauce EACH onto our plates. Never mind 2 pots per person. Pure Greed.

If you’re reading this E. coli grill. It really does say a lot about your Food when they’re all covering the food with 2 pots of sauce each. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mar 2, 2024
Doormat was only a few days ago telling him he needs to the better care of himself because of his high blood pressure and burst blood vessel behind his eye due to his high blood pressure! He also has high cholesterol his Dr had told him.

AND YET!! Doormat after having a go at him that he needs SERIOUSLY to take what the Dr and eye doctor have said and watch his health….she then the next day serves up cheeseburger, chips and onion rings for him!!! A few days before that, they had fish & chips and 2 chocolate brownies…the week before’s meals included…pizza & garlic bread, cheesy lasagna, chocolate cake, scampi & chips and a huge rack of BBQ ribs and chips followed by chocolate brownie & ice cream at Frankie & Bennys and another night Turkish takeaway! She often gives him 2 or 3 loaded hotdogs and chips too at home! Today he had a huge roast dinner with lots of roasted potatoes and 2 Yorkshire puddings…followed by an individual, but huge size, carrot cake!! He often has desserts regularly.

Make it make sense Doormat!!!! YOU are the one feeding him high cholesterol type dinners and takeaways and puddings!

He’s ALWAYS tired too! I think he’ll have a heart attack or stroke soon. He doesn’t look well.
Fingers crossed.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
How cheap and nasty is turkey ham, let me show you the ingredients:
Turkey (60%), Water, Salt, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Triphosphates, Carrageenan, Glucose, Garlic Powder, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, White Pepper, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Smoked Water.

I wouldn't feed this to my cat let alone my child. The turkey content will have been made up of what should have been binned but swept up off the floor and piled into a machine that reduces it into the consistency of sludge ready for moulding into the round shape and then sliced and packaged as Turkey Ham

The price that Sevda has paid for this processed rubbish product is either £1.10p for 100g or £1.90 for 230g. The horror of a woman will buy expensive takeaways and cakes for herself and think nothing of it whilst openly feeding her child this cheap processed crap. It totally beggars belief, it honestly does.

Apr 15, 2024
England
How cheap and nasty is turkey ham, let me show you the ingredients:
Turkey (60%), Water, Salt, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Triphosphates, Carrageenan, Glucose, Garlic Powder, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, White Pepper, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Smoked Water.

I wouldn't feed this to my cat let alone my child. The turkey content will have been made up of what should have been binned but swept up off the floor and piled into a machine that reduces it into the consistency of sludge ready for moulding into the round shape and then sliced and packaged as Turkey Ham

The price that Sevda has paid for this processed rubbish product is either £1.10p for 100g or £1.90 for 230g. The horror of a woman will buy expensive takeaways and cakes for herself and think nothing of it whilst openly feeding her child this cheap processed crap. It totally beggars belief, it honestly does.
Was about to comment on the turkey ham too, her lunchbox must smell horrible come lunchtime (that ice pack is useless). She needs to get to her local butchers and get some good quality ham or chicken breast slices to put in a sandwich with tomatoes, non processed cheese and cucumber, now that’s what you call a kids sandwich. The sandwich doesn’t need to be fancy but needs healthy fillings. She just doesn’t give a s but we all know that already, her life a complete farce.

Apr 15, 2024
England
So no watermelon for Ela (we’d have seen this by now) and I bet she didn’t get to spend her Sunday with sev cos we know sev dragged her dad over to put up some stuff on the wall. She knows her dad’s health isn’t great but gets him to do her chores, feeds him crap and sends him home with a calorific cake. No consideration for her family at all. I’ve never watched a TTokcer as selfish as this one but I have to admit Becky is a close second, a selfish b*tch too.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
So no watermelon for Ela (we’d have seen this by now) and I bet she didn’t get to spend her Sunday with sev cos we know sev dragged her dad over to put up some stuff on the wall. She knows her dad’s health isn’t great but gets him to do her chores, feeds him crap and sends him home with a calorific cake. No consideration for her family at all. I’ve never watched a TTokcer as selfish as this one but I have to admit Becky is a close second, a selfish b*tch too.
It’s the fact that she so obviously puts herself before her child. I remember when the penny really dropped for me. She bought a pink fake Chanel bag and as tacky as I thought it was, I was sort of happy that she decided to spend money on Ela for once. Turns out, that cheap knock off was for her!

There has been so many instances where she has been selfish too. The fact that she shops in shoe zone and primark for ela whilst her Costco cakes cost far more. She could afford much better, she just doesn’t want to spend more on her kid. Feeding Ela leftover croissant smuggled in a handbag from holiday whilst she treats herself to whatever wanky ingredient she’s decided is stunning. Not buying her kid any presents and palming her off free pr gifts. Never taking Ela anywhere except softplay and 10am showings at the cinema (they have a discount then).

She’s the type to save herself first in a life or death situation before thinking of her child.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kooki is an idiot, she says Tom is sick but he's going to work sick? She says he's going to go to a meeting, well the moron does not care about making everyone else sick. Can't stand people who do that.
I can imagine that he doesn’t get paid otherwise. I suppose daddy’s money isn’t enough for them at the moment. She won’t get off her fat arse and get a job will she!