Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Ha! Told you guys it wouldnā€™t shock me if she shows up with a dinner video. Brazen!
Comedy Reaction GIF by CBC

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her SARCASTIC ending to her EWM tonight is very telling sheā€™s very annoyed. Her tone of voice is so full of smugness and belittling! She knows there has been talk on here only days ago about her dismissive, fake-not-really-interested sign-offsā€¦so sheā€™s clapping back tonight on it with heavy sarcasmā€¦ā€¦

ā€œWhatever youā€™re having or what ever you have had for dinner, I hope you enjoyed and Iā€™ll speak to all tomorrow.ā€

(Listen to it by ghost watching the video)

Alsoā€¦keep mocking your followers Sevdaā€¦yes, your followers ..some who comment and others that donā€™t comment but think it! ā€¦ā€¦.

You mocked most of us with more than 2 brain cells..by saying that we will say ā€œwell it canā€™t be freshā€™ regarding the tortellini.

Sevda, just because itā€™s within the ā€˜best beforeā€™ date does not mean itā€™s ā€˜fresh! The chicken inside that tortellini had been already cooked you absolute loon!!! Itā€™s then be processed (containing preservatives and chemicals added) to make the chicken last a long time. So, itā€™s NOT FRESH. Fresh would be uncooked chicken, ready to cook! Which would only have a ā€˜best beforeā€™ date up to 3 or 4 days after purchase!

Youā€™ve not only yet again slagged loads of your followers offā€¦. But youā€™ve shown up YET AGAIN HOW THICK YOU ARE!!!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™„šŸ¤Ŗ

Idiot.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
Very short eat with me. Either because she knows sheā€™s on her way out OR she really didnā€™t like that dinner šŸ˜‚
Hearing her swallow just knocked me sick!!
That's ALL I could hear!!! So disgusting. If she didn't shovel that slop of a meal in so fast, maybe she could swallow normally. Maybe take a drink. Just some suggestions BegšŸ˜‰

Mar 2, 2024
Out of curiosity, why does Sedation shake the table? Does he have Restless Leg Syndrome? If so, that is pretty frigging ride of her to always comment on it. Thanks in advance šŸ˜
I assume itā€™s because he joins the table a bit later and it shakes as he pulls out the chair, sits down (likely leans on the table) and gets situated.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, hereā€™s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a pooā€¦ We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an ā€œI love youā€ video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela ā€œis sexyā€ and Sevda left those comments up and didnā€™t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and wonā€™t safeguard her daughter. Sheā€™s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov

Mar 8, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, hereā€™s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a pooā€¦ We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
There is absolutely nothing fing funny about this. Sheā€™s a fing idiot