Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There is absolutely nothing fing funny about this. She’s a fing idiot
Yup and those comments that she left up talking about Ela being “sexy” and commenting about how attractive Ela is still make me feel sick… I can’t believe she left those up and continued showing her child online. She’s honestly disgusting. There is ZERO excuse to not delete, block and even publicly call out those disgusting weirdos. There is also ZERO reason to keep including a CHILD in her content who cannot consent to being broadcast to 2 million people.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Yup and those comments that she left up talking about Ela being “sexy” and commenting about how attractive Ela is still make me feel sick… I can’t believe she left those up and continued showing her child online. She’s honestly disgusting. There is ZERO excuse to not delete, block and even publicly call it out those disgusting weirdos. There is also ZERO reason to keep including a CHILD in her content who cannot consent to being broadcast to 2 million people.
She only calls out the “twolls” and by this she means the people who don’t agree with her.. the people like us who see what she posts is wrong in regards to her kid. The sexy comments were just vile 🤢🤢 and she left them on. Doesn’t address them. Or delete and block. I was blocked for saying he’s nasty to her husband and then cus she was nasty to her mum. Anyone who supports her needs their heads checking. I keep seeing people saying how sweet she is in Auroras video. Nothing sweet about her at all

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Out of curiosity, why does Sedation shake the table? Does he have Restless Leg Syndrome? If so, that is pretty frigging ride of her to always comment on it. Thanks in advance 😍
maybe it’s anxiety… mine would be thru the roof living with her… a phone pointed at you constantly!! she did it at the end of tonight’s video as well. i’d honestly hate it, you wouldn’t be able to chill out in your own house in case she starts telling you off ON CAMERA to everyone online. i’d need meds

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
There's quite a lot of parents on Tiktok who show what they cook for their kids, packed lunch or dinner but don't actually do EWM's and never show their kids and never show what their kids eat in their packed lunch so it's not like Sev can say but she gives me content, no she knows that she will get the most views from Ela being in the videos and doesn't give a s

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
This just proves that there are so many of us out there that have been blocked for fairly innocuous reasons (I only responded to someone asking a question and it was nothing) and she blocked me so she has no one to blame but herself. One million views and loads of comments on a creator’s page that only have just over 1,000 followers is very telling! Take that one in the eye Begda - I think TT will de-monetize her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Another video from Aurora with receipts showing how Sevda uses Ela for content

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Watching this back (I haven’t seen this video before as I didn’t watch Sevda back then) - Sevda decided to upload a video of her 4 year old child saying she wants to “kiss” strangers and that she ”loves” them? Who in their right mind would upload that to a public account let alone to millions of followers?? She’s a FOUR YEAR OLD and has no understanding of what she’s saying or who she’s even saying it to, absolutely disgusting parenting 🤮 Bet that video has lots of likes and saves from Sevda’s weirdo followers too

Apr 15, 2024
England
What I do find funny is she does comment some snarky stuff about her 😂

IMG_6768.jpeg

IMG_6769.jpeg

IMG_6770.jpeg
Listening to Aurora, read in between the lines and although she still tries to make excuses for beg, the underlying tone is you can tell she hates beg and the way she exploits Ela. She’s trying to be nice so she doesn’t get backslash from her own followers but it’s clear to see

Apr 15, 2024
England
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, here’s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a poo… We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an “I love you” video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela “is sexy” and Sevda left those comments up and didn’t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and won’t safeguard her daughter. She’s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
I’m still shocked at the state of her hair, it was nice and thick before. I’d be quite upset if my hair was that bad, I’d have to try and salvage it and make it good again. She’s thoroughly gone downhill