Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is being roasted and it’s all true - she does post Ela and she doesn’t care that perverts can save videos and also manipulate videos using AI - it’s disgusting and Sevda wants to portray this wholesome, naive image, but she is not protecting her daughter; it’s egregious behaviour - the only thing that is not true is that while she was asked to show a stool sample, she never did but she laughed at it, which is concerning - Ela will grow up and turn on her abusive mother
She did show the vomit on camera though, I don’t have that video anymore as we posted it on the Reddit sub (which as we know was banned) and can’t scroll to find it as it was from a while back, but she definitely showed it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Confirmation that Sevda hasn’t contacted Aurora as of yet.

IMG_5504.jpeg
She won’t be contacting her… She’ll be blocking her soon enough. Maybe not immediately as she’ll be worried about Aurora making a video about being blocked for pointing out child safety but it will happen. She’ll continue ignoring anything about Ela’s safety as she wants to keep using her for views and engagement for money

Apr 15, 2024
England
The problem is, she’s got enablers around her. If she went running to her parents or Mine or KUki, not one of them would tell her actually sev that woman who called you out has a made a serious point and advise her not to put Ela on SM. BUT it’s a crying shame that nobody will and that’s one of the issues. I find it more bizarre that sedat probably has no knowledge of the fact this his daughter is exploited in this way by her own mother. They don’t communicate so I highly doubt sev has spoken to sedat about this, that’s his little girl and he’s massively failed in protecting her. I really don’t get it

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I think the worse one of Ewa is when they are the mother in laws house in Turkey in November where she's dancing and then proceeds to writhe around on a sofa waving her legs around and sticking her backside up in the air . I don't even want to post screenshots from it tbh... but if you want to find it yourselves , it's dated 22//11/23 ...and entitled mother in law and daughter in law in Turkey. It starts off showing beggy taking an eternity to wipe a table down. There are 700 odd saves on it !!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think the worse one of Ewa is when they are the mother in laws house in Turkey in November where she's dancing and then proceeds to writhe around on a sofa waving her legs around and sticking her backside up in the air . I don't even want to post screenshots from it tbh... but if you want to find it yourselves , it's dated 22//11/23 ...and entitled mother in law and daughter in law in Turkey. It starts off showing beggy taking an eternity to wipe a table down. There are 700 odd saves on it !!!
I remember this 😶

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I get that not everyone likes gossip websites but we aren’t “jealous” of Sevda. FFS I have a better lifestyle than her without having to sell my life and family online 🙄

The comments Aurora has made are similar to what we comment on here e.g. that the mooing over food is excessive, that Ela is delayed in terms of her development, that Sevda overshares about her period and bowel habit etc. I think she wants to avoid being accused of disliking Sevda in general (even though that’s not relevant to the points being made about Ela’s safety).

IMG_6782.jpeg

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Oh goodness, you’ve got me watching back those old videos.
This is DISGUSTING! Why she would post this 😳😳😳😳
View attachment ScreenRecording_10-01-2024 22-06-03_1.mp4

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t stand people bashing Tattle and sites similar e.g. CC whilst literally doing what we do here… I’ve seen Aurora criticising Tattle in reply to comments mentioning Tattle and saying they criticise “pointless” things and calling people jealous as they said it looked bad for Sevda to boast about her lifestyle when the U.K. is in a cost of living crisis. We ain’t jealous of Sevda FFS I have a better lifestyle than her without having to sell my life and family online 🙄

The comments Aurora has made are similar to what we comment on here e.g. that the mooing over food is excessive, that Ela is delayed in terms of her development, that Sevda overshares about her period and bowel habit etc. She’s backtracking so Sevda’s fans don’t accuse her of disliking Sevda in general (even though that’s not relevant to the points being made about Ela’s safety).

IMG_6782.jpeg
I really think Aurora is on here or tattle and is playing this very well by criticising us I was like you I read the comment she put and thought ffs but some off the things she had said wrote sounds so much like what we all put if that makes sense