Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I think the worse one of Ewa is when they are the mother in laws house in Turkey in November where she's dancing and then proceeds to writhe around on a sofa waving her legs around and sticking her backside up in the air . I don't even want to post screenshots from it tbh... but if you want to find it yourselves , it's dated 22//11/23 ...and entitled mother in law and daughter in law in Turkey. It starts off showing beggy taking an eternity to wipe a table down. There are 700 odd saves on it !!!
Yes totally agree - I complained to TT and it came back no violation meanwhile she’s writhing around on the sofa sickening

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone remember Hailey Peters? She was caught on live spanking her 10 month old baby. Big uproar on TikTok with many creators calling her out. She slinked away from TikTok and never came back (she is still on Instagram though). Wish the same for Sevda but I think Sevda is more money hungry and will never give up TikTok.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Hi everyone, this is Aurora, the creator of the now "infamous" Sevda video 😅 I did NOT expect that many views considering Sevda herself doesn't even get that many views nowadays...
Some of you suspected I've been on her or tattle but I actually haven't! I've read on tattle but I've never been an official user.
I've been a viewer for about 2 years but I started getting annoyed with her about a year ago, and then I just became concerned because of everything I was seeing. To me it's clear that Sevda is very naive about the dangers in this world and especially on the internet, and it started to bother me. The last year has definitely opened my eyes to the dangers of these family vlogging channels and I just no longer respect people who put their underaged children on the internet, especially when they have a large following. And so, I decided to make that video. I honestly didn't do it to slander Sevda, but rather to bring attention to the issue and to make people see what's going on.

As for what I said that I think Sevda is sweet: thing is, I do think she's a good person at heart but I also think she's extremely sensitive, naive and stubborn and it affects her daughter because she'd rather prove the twolls wrong than look out for her daughter's safety. I do think some of the nitpicking and hatred, especially over on tattle is a bit much, but I see where people are coming from. It's come to a point where I felt like I had to speak up for these children, because what Sevda is posting is so disgusting and dangerous. She's serving her kid up on a silver platter. Again, I don't think Sevda intentionally does it, but I think she's very sheltered. The way her and her family talk and interact, I think the worst thing that Sevda has gone through is probably someone calling her ugly in elementary school :ROFLMAO:

I've obviously gotten A LOT of backlash, and honestly I'm thick skinned so it won't bother me. I haven't heard anything from Sevda but I've finally been blocked lol (although I wasn't blocked until almost 24 hours after I posted it!) It scares me how many people are advocating for parents putting their kids on the internet, and how many deflect onto me. I made my last video private, the one with the screen recording, just because it felt wrong, but it might be up later on. I was advised about commentcafe by one of y'all so thank you, and I hope I'm welcome here 😅 ask away if you want to!

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hi everyone, this is Aurora, the creator of the now "infamous" Sevda video 😅 I did NOT expect that many views considering Sevda herself doesn't even get that many views nowadays...
I've been a viewer for about 2 years but I started getting annoyed with her about a year ago, and then I just became concerned because of everything I was seeing. To me it's clear that Sevda is very naive about the dangers in this world and especially on the internet, and it started to bother me. The last year has definitely opened my eyes to the dangers of these family vlogging channels and I just no longer respect people who put their underaged children on the internet, especially when they have a large following. And so, I decided to make that video. I honestly didn't do it to slander Sevda, but rather to bring attention to the issue and to make people see what's going on.

As for what I said that I think Sevda is sweet: thing is, I do think she's a good person at heart but I also think she's extremely sensitive, naive and stubborn and it affects her daughter because she'd rather prove the twolls wrong than look out for her daughter's safety. I do think some of the nitpicking and hatred, especially over on tattle is a bit much, but I see where people are coming from. It's come to a point where I felt like I had to speak up for these children, because what Sevda is posting is so disgusting and dangerous. She's serving her kid up on a silver platter. Again, I don't think Sevda intentionally does it, but I think she's very sheltered. The way her and her family talk and interact, I think the worst thing that Sevda has gone through is probably someone calling her ugly in elementary school :ROFLMAO:

I've obviously gotten A LOT of backlash, and honestly I'm thick skinned so it won't bother me. I haven't heard anything from Sevda but I've finally been blocked lol. It scares me how many people are advocating for parents putting their kids on the internet, and how many deflect onto me. I made my last video private, the one with the screen recording, just because it felt wrong, but it might be up later on. I was advised about commentcafe by one of y'all so thank you, and I hope I'm welcome here 😅 ask away if you want to!
Hey, just want to say thank you for posting what you posted and bringing the issue to light on TikTok as it’s quite difficult to comment about certain creators (especially the more popular they are) due to their fan base. You have made many valid points in your videos and I have seen quite a few people writing about how children shouldn’t be used in content so I hope there will be more movement against people doing this and more people calling out creators for doing this.

The most problematic aspect of Sevda’s content for me is how she uses Ela and I think that is certainly something that should be brought attention to. I think this issue applies to all content creators who use children in content (not just Sevda). Similarly I can’t stand Becki Jones and Cory/Charly Anne for featuring children in their content and failing at basic safeguarding.

I’m not a fan of Sevda in general (hence why I’m here) but regardless of her other issues the Ela content is not acceptable. Children can’t consent to being in videos. Children should not be in videos. Children should be kept safe and away from predators. We can wholeheartedly agree on that aspect although on the whole on here we dislike Sevda in general.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yup and those comments that she left up talking about Ela being “sexy” and commenting about how attractive Ela is still make me feel sick… I can’t believe she left those up and continued showing her child online. She’s honestly disgusting. There is ZERO excuse to not delete, block and even publicly call out those disgusting weirdos. There is also ZERO reason to keep including a CHILD in her content who cannot consent to being broadcast to 2 million people.
@roriegzz Did you know Sevda left up comments by random people describing Ela as “sexy”?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, here’s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a poo… We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an “I love you” video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela “is sexy” and Sevda left those comments up and didn’t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and won’t safeguard her daughter. She’s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
@roriegzz The video of Sevda laughing about being asked to video taking a stool sample for Ela

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Some of you suspected I've been on her or tattle but I actually haven't! I've read on tattle but I've never been an official user.

I've obviously gotten A LOT of backlash, and honestly I'm thick skinned so it won't bother me. I haven't heard anything from Sevda but I've finally been blocked lol (although I wasn't blocked until almost 24 hours after I posted it!) It scares me how many people are advocating for parents putting their kids on the internet, and how many deflect onto me. I made my last video private, the one with the screen recording, just because it felt wrong, but it might be up later on. I was advised about commentcafe by one of y'all so thank you, and I hope I'm welcome here 😅 ask away if you want to!
Amazing!! Welcome welcome! It was a fantastic video highlighting such an important point. I hope she considers her behaviour and content going forward! Well done to you for speaking out xxx

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think one of the things I find most annoying about Sevda is her unwillingness to listen, admit she’s wrong or engage with criticism. Her response is consistently to label everything as trolling and to ignore it. If she made a change to her content and stopped featuring Ela, admitted she was wrong and took some accountability/swallowed her pride it would actually be something. But she won’t and all she’s doing now instead of engaging with the points raised is going through the comments on that video and blocking anyone who’s commented negatively or called her out for her behaviour. It’s pretty childish to block everything and not engage with valid comments.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I think one of the things I find most annoying about Sevda is her unwillingness to listen, admit she’s wrong or engage with criticism. Her response is consistently to label everything as trolling and to ignore it. If she made a change to her content and stopped featuring Ela, admitted she was wrong and took some accountability/swallowed her pride it would actually be something. But she won’t and all she’s doing now instead of engaging with the points raised is going through the comments on that video and blocking anyone who’s commented negatively or called her out for her behaviour. It’s pretty childish to block everything and not engage with valid comments.
I think she's never ever been criticized in her whole life and when people did, her parents just told her that everyone is jealous of her. But her fans are worse, constantly jumping to her defense and being so defensive for no reason. You comment one thing about the packed lunch and they act like you just cursed her whole bloodline.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think she's never ever been criticized in her whole life and when people did, her parents just told her that everyone is jealous of her. But her fans are worse, constantly jumping to her defense and being so defensive for no reason. You comment one thing about the packed lunch and they act like you just cursed her whole bloodline.
Yep, I’ve noticed that even normal comments get backlash strangely? Like I’d understand them getting defensive if someone wrote something nasty but people will write something normal/neutral and they kick off 🥴