Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Except Sevda is 35… She GREW UP with the internet and isn’t some 80 year old who has no idea what the internet is like… This creator is making too many excuses for Sevda just being a reckless sty parent who wants to use her child for views and money.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727808790.mov
I almost thought it was like a reverse psychology tactic to get the video to stay up. Could be wrong though! I really think Aurora is like us and doesn’t like her at all.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I almost thought it was like a reverse psychology tactic to get the video to stay up. Could be wrong though! I really think Aurora is like us and doesn’t like her at all.
I think Sevda had a sheltered upbringing and comes across as naive but she definitely grew up using internet as she’s a millennial… I think Aurora is giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying Sevda may not be aware of all the internet dangers due to not having as worldly an upbringing. Also yeah I don’t blame Aurora for not wanting Sevda’s fans to jump on her as they can be quite mob-like.

My counter to that would be even if we say Sevda was sheltered and naive growing up etc. so many people have commented on the dangers about Ela being shown online that Sevda is now definitely aware about the issues but is choosing not to act on this. I don’t even spend that much time in Sevda’s comments sections and I’ve seen plenty of comments talking about this in good faith. Repeatedly ignoring comments about your child’s safety is difficult to excuse or justify.

I feel like Sevda very much prefers to ignore/block things and hope they’ll go away, just like how she ignored what was happening in Palestine when things first started happening. Lots and lots of comments were asking her to talk about this and she ignored/blocked them until lots of videos were cancelling her and she had to make some form of comment/video, and in the end she reposted a charity video. I’ll never forgot how she wrote a snarky Instagram story about not being “the 10 o’clock news” in response to people asking her to say something about the humanitarian crisis (before swiftly deleting it).

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
Hi everyone, this is Aurora, the creator of the now "infamous" Sevda video 😅 I did NOT expect that many views considering Sevda herself doesn't even get that many views nowadays...
Some of you suspected I've been on her or tattle but I actually haven't! I've read on tattle but I've never been an official user.
I've been a viewer for about 2 years but I started getting annoyed with her about a year ago, and then I just became concerned because of everything I was seeing. To me it's clear that Sevda is very naive about the dangers in this world and especially on the internet, and it started to bother me. The last year has definitely opened my eyes to the dangers of these family vlogging channels and I just no longer respect people who put their underaged children on the internet, especially when they have a large following. And so, I decided to make that video. I honestly didn't do it to slander Sevda, but rather to bring attention to the issue and to make people see what's going on.

As for what I said that I think Sevda is sweet: thing is, I do think she's a good person at heart but I also think she's extremely sensitive, naive and stubborn and it affects her daughter because she'd rather prove the twolls wrong than look out for her daughter's safety. I do think some of the nitpicking and hatred, especially over on tattle is a bit much, but I see where people are coming from. It's come to a point where I felt like I had to speak up for these children, because what Sevda is posting is so disgusting and dangerous. She's serving her kid up on a silver platter. Again, I don't think Sevda intentionally does it, but I think she's very sheltered. The way her and her family talk and interact, I think the worst thing that Sevda has gone through is probably someone calling her ugly in elementary school :ROFLMAO:

I've obviously gotten A LOT of backlash, and honestly I'm thick skinned so it won't bother me. I haven't heard anything from Sevda but I've finally been blocked lol (although I wasn't blocked until almost 24 hours after I posted it!) It scares me how many people are advocating for parents putting their kids on the internet, and how many deflect onto me. I made my last video private, the one with the screen recording, just because it felt wrong, but it might be up later on. I was advised about commentcafe by one of y'all so thank you, and I hope I'm welcome here 😅 ask away if you want to!
Thanks for calling her out, someone had to. Maybe she was sweet once but unfortunately TikTok has changed the person that perhaps she used to be and not for the better. She has also dragged her entire family down with her and they are all invested in making financial gains from TikTok. There needs to be a serious overhaul of exposing children in social media and heavy penalties as it is a form of abuse.

She is a snarky, miserable and horrible person when she is not getting her own way or things are going wrong or if she’s not on holiday.

I have no respect for people who are begs and live off the generosity and goodwill of others.

I hope your video stays up so others can be educated on the truth about her and other mummy bloggers.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I think Sevda had a sheltered upbringing and comes across as naive but she definitely grew up using internet as she’s a Millennial… I think Aurora is giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying Sevda may not be aware of all the internet dangers due to not having as worldly an upbringing. Also yeah I don’t blame Aurora for not wanting Sevda’s fans to jump on her as they can be quite mob-like.

My counter to that would be even if we say Sevda was sheltered and naive growing up etc. so many people have commented on the dangers about Ela being shown online that Sevda is now definitely aware about the issues but is choosing not to act on this. I don’t even spend that much time in Sevda’s comments sections and I’ve seen plenty of comments talking about this in good faith. Repeatedly ignoring comments about your child’s safety is difficult to excuse or justify.

I feel like Sevda very much prefers to ignore/block things and hope they’ll go away, just like how she ignored what was happening in Palestine when things first started happening. Lots and lots of comments were asking her to talk about this and she ignored/blocked them until lots of videos were cancelling her and she had to make some form of comment/video, and in the end she reposted a charity video. I’ll never forgot how she wrote a snarky Instagram story about not being “the 10 o’clock news” in response to people asking her to say something about the humanitarian crisis (before swiftly deleting it).
I 💯 agree and well said. Palestine got me too but it just proved how uneducated she is and she would have had absolutely no idea what is/has been going on. Instead of educating herself about the atrocities she chose to do what she did. No respect for her at all.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Genuinely hope she takes this stuff on board and stops showing Ela. Think of your child’s safety Sevda, we know you read on here.
We all know she won't. She constantly proves she's not a good person or mother or wife or daughter or sister.... I doubt she will change her ways because of this. It's sad, but I think the only way she would address this at all is if her management forced her to.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
We all know she won't. She constantly proves she's not a good person or mother or wife or daughter or sister.... I doubt she will change her ways because of this. It's sad, but I think the only way she would address this at all is if her management forced her to.
I have a feeling her management encourage it as including Ela increases her views and engagement and therefore money 🫠

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, here’s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a poo… We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an “I love you” video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela “is sexy” and Sevda left those comments up and didn’t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and won’t safeguard her daughter. She’s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
I left comments about CC and that new people who wish to see the vile and unsafe things Begda has done regarding ela don’t even need to read our personal comments. The videos like the one you have included should be more than enough. Videos that she’s recorded herself showing off her awful parenting or rather the lack thereof. Videos like this do not lie.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She only calls out the “twolls” and by this she means the people who don’t agree with her.. the people like us who see what she posts is wrong in regards to her kid. The sexy comments were just vile 🤢🤢 and she left them on. Doesn’t address them. Or delete and block. I was blocked for saying he’s nasty to her husband and then cus she was nasty to her mum. Anyone who supports her needs their heads checking. I keep seeing people saying how sweet she is in Auroras video. Nothing sweet about her at all
There’s a comment on her IG about the food not being enough and Begda literally replied by calling that person a troll. That person was not saying anything rude at all and yet Begda unfairly insulted her by calling her a troll. Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? She was never bullied, oh no. She was ostracised because of s like this.

Last edited: