Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Please tell me I've read this wrong and she's not the "star" Stevenage Council were looking for to switch on their Xmas lights??!!! Not Junior Andres biggest fan but I would imagine the added footfall was from young girls coming out to see him. What the do is anyone going to get from this t?? She has nothing to offer literally nothing. I'm already cringing for her. But also cannot wait to see the car crash it will inevitably be 😂

IMG_20241002_071745.jpg

IMG_20241002_070359.jpg

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
it just goes to show you can be a horrible person, nasty to others, showing your child off to predators… and nothing will happen. you won’t be cancelled. you’ll be turning the christmas lights on in your town lmfao. bet she’s all smug today.
I hope she gets egged on stage
stop it homer simpson GIF

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Please tell me I've read this wrong and she's not the "star" Stevenage Council were looking for to switch on their Xmas lights??!!! Not Junior Andres biggest fan but I would imagine the added footfall was from young girls coming out to see him. What the do is anyone going to get from this t?? She has nothing to offer literally nothing. I'm already cringing for her. But also cannot wait to see the car crash it will inevitably be 😂

IMG_20241002_071745.jpg

IMG_20241002_070359.jpg
Hahahahahahahataha omg! That’s going to be so bleeping funny

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_20241002_071745.jpg

IMG_20241002_070359.jpg
Email to Stevenage council incoming I feel ... would they really want a child exploiter switching on their lights 🤔 🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
ffssssss so sick of this HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING, can’t believe that clap back video. pretending she hasn’t shown her child in full school uniform or that she hasn’t tagged the location of her swimming lessons. why is she allowed to get away with these blatant lies? i hope aurora takes no notice of what that b has said.

Mar 4, 2024
Grrrrrrr That clap back has made me RAGE!! Gaslighting at its absolute finest .. How can “that person” be editing Begs videos when they’re posted ON HER OWN PAGE for all to see? She really thinks she’s some fing saintly mother, don’t think so, Good mothers DON’T have to tell people … oh and another thing, nope, all kids in the uk DO NOT wear the same school uniform ? I’ve never heard such bollocks in my life.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I disagree in part. Sevda has continually recorded children who cannot give consent. This has been in various settings including her school, soft play and intimate parties. She is very careless about not revealing settings where Ela and other children may be such as where ela goes swimming. Trust me, as a parent, I’d be fuming and in this instance, do believe the school should be notified in order to protect the other children as well as Ela as her mother is such a failure.

And no, I do not know elas school and the like because I seek the information out. Hardly. Sevda has literally dished the information out to her viewers on a silver platter

No one has to agree with anyone.
I haven’t followed Sevda for as long as some of you guys so I don’t know her history but I’m going based on what I believe generally and that is I believe snarking is one thing but emailing schools and jobs is another. I just would never do that unless I had fundamental proof a child was in danger and frankly I don’t have that proof of Ela being in danger at home.
If it’s done with Sevda then why stop there and not do it with all creators? Because so many of them do it. Just look at Doherty dozen she exploits the adopted kids to no end.

I also think a lot of blaming is thrown towards Sevda and rightly so as she is the creator but where the hell is Sedat. He is the father and he’s not innocent nor naive. That soccer watching lazy guy is just as responsible for his kid as she is, the woman isn’t the only one responsible for the child. And this is unrelated to Sevda but all mothers. He’s useless and Sevda didn’t make him this way his mother did. And you can see it based on the way Kiki babies him.
Sevda can be bad on all accounts and failing as a mother but he’s failing as a father just as much. He’s not even bothering to learn the language of the country he lives in and that’s his child’s primary language.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I think the clap back is going to do more harm as more people will go looking for the video and more will comment regarding the clap back!

I also agree sedat has a part in this too! He allows his daughter in tik tok, but I honestly don’t think she actually cares!! It prob gets beg off his back while she is ‘busy’ with tik tok

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
No one has to agree with anyone.
I haven’t followed Sevda for as long as some of you guys so I don’t know her history but I’m going based on what I believe generally and that is I believe snarking is one thing but emailing schools and jobs is another. I just would never do that unless I had fundamental proof a child was in danger and frankly I don’t have that proof of Ela being in danger at home.
If it’s done with Sevda then why stop there and not do it with all creators? Because so many of them do it. Just look at Doherty dozen she exploits the adopted kids to no end.

I also think a lot of blaming is thrown towards Sevda and rightly so as she is the creator but where the hell is Sedat. He is the father and he’s not innocent nor naive. That soccer watching lazy guy is just as responsible for his kid as she is, the woman isn’t the only one responsible for the child. And this is unrelated to Sevda but all mothers. He’s useless and Sevda didn’t make him this way his mother did. And you can see it based on the way Kiki babies him.
Sevda can be bad on all accounts and failing as a mother but he’s failing as a father just as much. He’s not even bothering to learn the language of the country he lives in and that’s his child’s primary language.
Sorry but this is a page snarking about Sevda. If you want a page snarking on all creators then maybe you can find a general one or individually go into each thread. This particular one is about Sevda.
And frankly, when you are putting your child who does not consent online every day alongside other children who's parents have no idea their children are online, it's your fault if people are contacting schools (won't say jobs as she doesn't have one. Wouldn't know hard work if it hit her in the face)
As a mum of two, if somebody thought i was doing something wrong then I'd be more than happy to listen and take criticism on board. Contact the school and SS. I would rather learn from my mistakes and make sure my children are loved and safe than put my own ego first. And if you don't feel schools etc should be contacted because she's not doing anything wrong then nothing to worry about as they will see the same hey.
And yes, Sedat is also to blame. The whole family are done in the head. Weird weird people . Anyone that describes THEMSELVES as 'the most unproblematic person in tik tok" as a clapback to a video about online child danger is a narcissist and she deserves all that's coming to her. She's still not getting the fact its not about her. It's about the non consenting Ela being viewed and used by creeps.