Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Even saying my darling girl sounded so icky!! Not natural at all. Coming to defend herself not what she’s done or her child. Just making herself look like a saint. And anyone who doesn’t see this is also supportive of her behaviour!

And as someone said on here: no it’s not just her fault. Sedat is also a bad dad!! In many ways. But I can’t be associated with this nonsense anymore. Seriously the internet is something else.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The amount of lying and gaslighting in her video… Sevda, the only reason we know where Ela goes to school is because you show her uniform. If you hadn’t shown the logo then how do we know where she goes to school? No one should be able to tell where your child goes to school, it is YOUR job as a parent to hide this information and not show it on camera. She’s literally shown where Ela goes swimming as well!

Also about a “neighbour” looking after the children… Was there also a neighbour in the Turkish mall looking after them when you left them there as well?

She’s not bothered addressing the vomit/stool stuff or the “I love you” video because even she realises there’s video proof of these (literally in the last few pages of this thread). Pretty sure people can find video proof of her showing the school logo if they go back as well, so not a great lie Sev if people can prove you wrong.

Also saying people can “message” her on Insta if they’re concerned… But they can’t though can they Sevda, because you block them. Your response to all comments that aren’t sucking up to you is to block them. Dismissing everything as trolling is disingenuous when people are pointing out valid concerns about your child’s safety.

Her clapback video will drive more people to the actual video which is hilarious 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s the bit for me when she said ‘if you’ve got something to say then why not inbox me, message me and say you have concerns’

SEVDA LISTEN HERE YOU WITCH, people HAVE messaged you, they have commented their concerns but YOU BLOCK THEM, you block anything that doesn’t have hearts and kisses and arse lick messages in it.
Yep more lies from her… A whole video of valid concerns has been made which she’s watched and she’s not addressed any of it properly except to deny she’s done things which she has. This could have been a chance for her to decide to keep Ela out of her content for her safety but nope.

May 17, 2024
Hertfordshire
Come on guys!!!! Are we all going to email the council or not??? Less talking more action!!

Also shut up Sevda, I’m a stranger on the internet and I know your child’s school, class, teachers name, what lessons she has today!!

So if that doesn’t scream stupid then I don’t know what does!
That's a brilliant idea I'm definitely emailing them how could they get someone exploiting there daughter to switch on the lights

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Big creator? Worzel Gummidge thinks she’s a big creator? No one knows who she is outside TikTok. Switching the Xmas lights on to get in the paper because she’s desperate to be verified😂. That clap back- she struggles to pronounce & get her words out. Someone please give her dentures & cut her tongue off while you’re at it!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
It’s the bit for me when she said ‘if you’ve got something to say then why not inbox me, message me and say you have concerns’

SEVDA LISTEN HERE YOU WITCH, people HAVE messaged you, they have commented their concerns but YOU BLOCK THEM, you block anything that doesn’t have hearts and kisses and arse lick messages in it.
Silly t . I've aired my views. Had to get in there quickly before she blocks me

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Explains why everytime she’s out in Stevenage she says thank you for walking up to me and saying hello. EVERYTHING SHE SAYS HAS A SALE PURPOSE!!! No one came up to her to say hello. She was just building a portfolio for the council to see and say wow ok she is recognised. Lying b!! Fake as they get!!!

Secondly- so the neighbour in another country, which you don’t know, the child doesn’t know. One autistic and another doesn’t speak a word of Turkish…. So you telling me that wasn’t putting your child at risk!!

Nah- someone give me social services email!! I’ve heard enough!

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I've seen her video about me and Jesus Christ. Apparently I'm making up lies AND I'm somehow editing and manipulating videos to fit my narrative. You can't make this s up lmao.
I don't know whether to just private the videos for my own sanity because it's a lot now. I wish she would've just listened but nope. I can't make it right. Hopefully one day it will not be controversial to say kids shouldn't be on the internet.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I've seen her video about me and Jesus Christ. Apparently I'm making up lies AND I'm somehow editing and manipulating videos to fit my narrative. You can't make this s up lmao.
I don't know whether to just private the videos for my own sanity because it's a lot now. I wish she would've just listened but nope. I can't make it right. Hopefully one day it will not be controversial to say kids shouldn't be on the internet.
Leave it till at least end of the day because I’ve emailed the school the link. Let them watch it please…

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Someone’s on patrol.

(Also - If I lived in Stevenage I’d be down to the mayor or whoever is incharge of that Lights event)

Attachments

• IMG_7486.png
    IMG_7486.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7487.png
    IMG_7487.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 19

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Do whatever is best for yourself… Thank you for bringing this to light on TikTok but I understand for your sanity this is not easy (especially since no one expected this would go viral). Having so many views comes with a lot of comments etc. which I can imagine are quite stressful to deal with. Also her fans are giving you trouble which again won’t be the easiest to deal with.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Explains why everytime she’s out in Stevenage she says thank you for walking up to me and saying hello. EVERYTHING SHE SAYS HAS A SALE PURPOSE!!! No one came up to her to say hello. She was just building a portfolio for the council to see and say wow ok she is recognised. Lying b!! Fake as they get!!!

Secondly- so the neighbour in another country, which you don’t know, the child doesn’t know. One autistic and another doesn’t speak a word of Turkish…. So you telling me that wasn’t putting your child at risk!!

Nah- someone give me social services email!! I’ve heard enough!
Don’t forget the year before they both left them to go shopping
Left in a mall while they went shopping
Went on the piss in Dacta (how ever you spell it) left the girls in the hotel , sedat at his parents and her and the sil went on the piss video is out there of both her been on the piss and her saying the girls was in Kiki room and she was hungover
Don’t forget the drink driving video proof out there again

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
You did a great job, please don’t back down, leave the videos up. We’re with you on this. She called me a scammer lol when I was trolling her admittedly I was an obvious troll. How on earth could I have been a scammer. She does this. Remember her followers are particularly stupid.