Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I do think the tide is turning more and more about children on social media… I see more and more videos about this and the dangers of this so I do think it’ll be less socially acceptable to include children (or even some governments might start to make stricter laws on children and social media). I believe some people who were children used in social media by their parents have been speaking out about being used on social media as children and people are listening.

Last edited:

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Do whatever is best for yourself… Thank you for bringing this to light on TikTok but I understand for your sanity this is not easy (especially since no one expected this would go viral). Having so many views comes with a lot of comments etc. which I can imagine are quite stressful to deal with. Also her fans are giving you trouble which again won’t be the easiest to deal with.
Thank you for understanding! I hope people know it's not about backing down but more so for my sanity because these fans are ruthless. They follow her "be kind" message but tell me that I'm a horrible person and almost tell me to end it all. I will always stand for what I say, and even in my new video, I did say I stand for what I said. But for her to accuse me of making stuff up is just low, even for her. And everyone saying "Ela is barely in her videos" cracks me up every time :ROFLMAO: the kid is literally half of her username

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Anyway just going to say this
DONT LET HER MAKE YOU ANGRY

WHEN CALLED OUT OF COURSE THEY COME BACK WITH BULLSHIT AND LIES, THEY HAVE TOO

SHE IS AT BREAKING POINT

SHE HASNT ADDRESSES ANY SERIOUS ISSUES

Off course she is going to go in at AURORA but what she forgets is more people have come forward to express everything she does, her downfall was she is a major troll thought that was the fella she mentioned last week, no she is pissed of as AURORA has had so many views comments saves and shares more then she has ever had and more pissed off as the truth about her is out

Lastly
SHE ISNT NAIVE AND LED A SHELTERED LIFE AT ALL EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS CALCULATED AND FULLY KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING, WHEN KUKI IS NO LONGER ANY USE TO HER SHE WILL BE DROPPED SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE
SHE ISNT SWEET EITHER HER ATTUIDE TOWARDS HER MIL AND HER OWN OLDER SISTER AND HER KIDS

SHE MADE A MOCKERY OF ENDO SUFFERS
SHE TRIED TO GET TO ME OVER LOSING MY DOG

DONT AGAIN LET HER GET YOU MAD AA SHE WILL THRIVE FROM IT LAUGH AT HER CALL THE LIES OUT BRING THE PROOF RECEIPTS AS THAT WILL BE HER DOWN FALL AS IT IS CLEAR FEOM HER CLAP BACK SHE CANT COPE WITH IT, ITS ONLY HER CLOSE FAMILY AND SUCK UPS THAT DEFEND HER, she said “all the from the start” all them have gone the people that comment are either bought bots etc and delusional pedo followers

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I've seen her video about me and Jesus Christ. Apparently I'm making up lies AND I'm somehow editing and manipulating videos to fit my narrative. You can't make this s up lmao.
I don't know whether to just private the videos for my own sanity because it's a lot now. I wish she would've just listened but nope. I can't make it right. Hopefully one day it will not be controversial to say kids shouldn't be on the internet.
Please keep the video, people should know her true colours.
All the points you said in the videos are true, but sadly she blocks everyone who comments they are concerned about her child

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I've seen her video about me and Jesus Christ. Apparently I'm making up lies AND I'm somehow editing and manipulating videos to fit my narrative. You can't make this s up lmao.
I don't know whether to just private the videos for my own sanity because it's a lot now. I wish she would've just listened but nope. I can't make it right. Hopefully one day it will not be controversial to say kids shouldn't be on the internet.
I really hope you see she isn’t sweet and naive
You have more support then she has as it’s the truth you can’t edited a video that’s word for word on her page etc you can’t put other children in her videos etc
Don’t clap back as that is what she wants keep bringing more out of her videos of child neglect her kicking sedat etc
All she is bothered about is you have gone viral on the TRUTH

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Where have you seen that’s she doing the Xmas lights?

Also she’s rearranged all her pinned videos over night. Wonder why!?

And that pat lunch video was ALL OVER THE PLACE, just like her life atm, falling apart it seems.
The towns lights not as if it’s OXFORD STREET OR TURNING THE TREE LIGHTS ON IN NEW YORK 😂😂😂😂 a sy town lights turn on will be all forgotten the next day 😂😂😂😂
A few hours of so called fame 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught parts of her insta stowies..can’t listen to her voice and how she talks. Her mouth winds me up.. just wanted to say.. sevda you do exploit your child.. cus other s parents show and exploit their kids does not make it acceptable. You laugh about weirdos asking to be shown your kids s! You show her vomit! Talk about her bowel movements.. you say where use are the time use are there.. you took her to a strangers hotel room.. you left her and her cousins alone and said they were alone and where you were.. you got asked to make a video showing her and saying you love her and like the fing stupid t you are you done it! You film her eating and making suggestive noises (for the p dohs online it’s suggestive). You show her so much and talk about her life a lot! So she may not be in every video every day but that does not mean you’re not exploiting her. You know full well what you are doing. Nothing naive or sweet about you. You’re manipulative and victim playing. You’re a disgrace and s mum.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
No one has to agree with anyone.
I haven’t followed Sevda for as long as some of you guys so I don’t know her history but I’m going based on what I believe generally and that is I believe snarking is one thing but emailing schools and jobs is another. I just would never do that unless I had fundamental proof a child was in danger and frankly I don’t have that proof of Ela being in danger at home.
If it’s done with Sevda then why stop there and not do it with all creators? Because so many of them do it. Just look at Doherty dozen she exploits the adopted kids to no end.

I also think a lot of blaming is thrown towards Sevda and rightly so as she is the creator but where the hell is Sedat. He is the father and he’s not innocent nor naive. That soccer watching lazy guy is just as responsible for his kid as she is, the woman isn’t the only one responsible for the child. And this is unrelated to Sevda but all mothers. He’s useless and Sevda didn’t make him this way his mother did. And you can see it based on the way Kiki babies him.
Sevda can be bad on all accounts and failing as a mother but he’s failing as a father just as much. He’s not even bothering to learn the language of the country he lives in and that’s his child’s primary language.
I completely 100% agree with you!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
What a pathetic “clap back.” You’ve done nothing wrong, the videos do not lie. She can deny it all she wants, no bother. Evidence is here for all.

Someone had to say it and given the responses and likes to your video, well, it says it all really. Sevda is projecting about the money and viral aspect of your video. It is her that is fuelled by money. She truly loves herself, it was all about me me me

Bet this is why she was quiet. You can see her true narcissist behaviour come out in the video. Honestly, I’m much younger than her but she is a disgrace as a woman, mother and general human. At 35 years old…really. Grow up.

Oh and the stevanage lights malarkey - I’m sorry but if anyone has been to stevanage, it’s pretty much all council housing and run down. Only a step above Jaywick imo.