Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
No one has to agree with anyone.
I haven’t followed Sevda for as long as some of you guys so I don’t know her history but I’m going based on what I believe generally and that is I believe snarking is one thing but emailing schools and jobs is another. I just would never do that unless I had fundamental proof a child was in danger and frankly I don’t have that proof of Ela being in danger at home.
If it’s done with Sevda then why stop there and not do it with all creators? Because so many of them do it. Just look at Doherty dozen she exploits the adopted kids to no end.

I also think a lot of blaming is thrown towards Sevda and rightly so as she is the creator but where the hell is Sedat. He is the father and he’s not innocent nor naive. That soccer watching lazy guy is just as responsible for his kid as she is, the woman isn’t the only one responsible for the child. And this is unrelated to Sevda but all mothers. He’s useless and Sevda didn’t make him this way his mother did. And you can see it based on the way Kiki babies him.
Sevda can be bad on all accounts and failing as a mother but he’s failing as a father just as much. He’s not even bothering to learn the language of the country he lives in and that’s his child’s primary language.
But there is proof. This is also about Sevda. Of course sedat has a part to play but if you watch her videos, I also believe he’s being abused.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It's really important that you keep your video and comments on. She and others need to be outed. You haven't done anything wrong. You are trying to protect child exploitation and that's something to be proud of.
Once you turn it to private they have so called won keep it out to public and just lock your setting down
You can stop messages and plus just block them

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can I make a suggestion but it’s up to everyone if they do or don’t

Make a profile on TT and use your comment cafe name in support of Aurora all follow each other that is what they do on the delusional Angie thread
EG CHICKEN WINGS etc so when she gets the bad comments from the w we can all go in at them with the truth

I have made a new one under chicken wings but don’t have box access as no followers as yet but if you do and all follow each other and then we can do the truth videos as well

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Has the video gone? The replies and likes to my comments have gone and I came see the video anymore. She’s had her minions working hard. Aurora please don’t let this get to you. We are behind you and agree with everything you said.
I understand if she has but also she has just played straight into the hands of the b that clap back was to gain support to hate on AURORA nothing else

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂
She has played the victim. I done nothing wrong route she has taken. She’s vile. One of the worst people ever and she gets so much support. I don’t get it
The reason is these so called fans think they are all friends with her, and they will be drinking coffee and she will defend them but in reality she cares for no one not even them
It is so obvious she is using them to do her work DIRTY as well so she comes out it isn’t me I haven’t done that to her
The only way is to go in at that them and her
After reading all the comments more people agree then support her

When I was active in another thread I went in delusional Angie’s box on my own and omg I got so much hate comments yeah it got to me but it’s just proves these idiots crave as much attention as the person

Also all her family will have numerous accounts as well, she has no real friends at all