Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is actually insane.
I'm part of a Swedish Facebook group and someone there has figured out that I'm the one who made a video about Sevda. I don't even have my real name on TikTok so how they figured that out is beyond me. It's creepy.
Don’t forget Kuki daughter boyfriend is Swedish
All of them yesterday would of done so much digging on you
Mine making out she did overtime yeah doing all this hate against you Kuki very mad as well her been radio quiet most the day, she has admitted she has read all the comments and blocked
My advice is bringing it back lock yourself down and let us from CC if the others agree come in and take them on or even better do a live with comments off and say everything she has done to you expose her and the sister and sil

Apr 15, 2024
England
That's correct!
Please don’t delete the video, removing it just plays into her hands and she’ll think she’s got the power of other Tik tokers. Her clap back this morning was pure gaslighting and she was full of venom. I personally don’t think she’s a nice person. And she’s been learning from the school of Aimee on how to do a clap back video by manipulating her followers. I hope your video hits the press in a positive way, one of her gardening videos made into the Sun newspaper so there’s always a chance

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t forget Kuki daughter boyfriend is Swedish
All of them yesterday would of done so much digging on you
Mine making out she did overtime yeah doing all this hate against you Kuki very mad as well her been radio quiet most the day, she has admitted she has read all the comments and blocked
My advice is bringing it back lock yourself down and let us from CC if the others agree come in and take them on or even better do a live with comments off and say everything she has done to you expose her and the sister and sil
I’ll take them on no problem

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂😂

The reason is these so called fans think they are all friends with her, and they will be drinking coffee and she will defend them but in reality she cares for no one not even them
It is so obvious she is using them to do her work DIRTY as well so she comes out it isn’t me I haven’t done that to her
The only way is to go in at that them and her
After reading all the comments more people agree then support her

When I was active in another thread I went in delusional Angie’s box on my own and omg I got so much hate comments yeah it got to me but it’s just proves these idiots crave as much attention as the person

Also all her family will have numerous accounts as well, she has no real friends at all
It’s very odd how people can be so ok with supporting someone lien sevda and the things she does. She’s awful.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
But there is proof. This is also about Sevda. Of course sedat has a part to play but if you watch her videos, I also believe he’s being abused.

I really do not believe Sedat is being abused. I dislike Sevda for many of the things she says, does and her behaviour but Sedat is not an abused man. He is a lazy dude that has moved to a new country, has chosen to not learn the language seems like he does not even drive in England, and by all accounts does not seem to have any friends in England. He seems to spend a lot of time watching soccer
Those are his choices, he's not as innocent as he seems,much like Kiki's tom isn't all Mr innocent nice, that dude seems like a real piece of work. I have a feeling neither Sedat not Sevda are happy in their marriage but that's probably because culturally they do not mesh.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
This is actually insane.
I'm part of a Swedish Facebook group and someone there has figured out that I'm the one who made a video about Sevda. I don't even have my real name on TikTok so how they figured that out is beyond me. It's creepy.

Possibly facial regonition or AI? Personally if it were me I'd leave the video up but ONLY if I didn't have an important job to lose or something of that nature, if you do Sevda and her crew aren't worth it. Let someone else put their face online and call Sevda out and fight for Ela's rights.

It's unfortunately very easy to find people online these days.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why does the silly cow have to make a press conference, I bet she was FaceTiming everyone last night and crying about it.
I think she wanted her fans to harass the original creator, she knows what she’s doing by making a video with 1.8million followers… She didn’t tag her but sure enough her commenters will and send people straight there.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The fact that people can’t make a video explaining why using children online is problematic without Sevda’s fans making death threats and stalking people online says a lot really about Sevda’s fanbase. I’ve always said that what your fans are like and what behaviour you’re willing to tolerate in your fandom says a lot about you as a creator. It’s not the first time Sevda has done this and basically condoned her fans bullying people. Her fandom is toxic. We’ve actually talked about that a lot on Reddit and on CC… Reminds me of Becki Jones’ fandom actually, when they gave death threats and DMed abuse to a creator who simply asked Becki to credit her if she uses her cooking recipes.

Last edited:

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
How convenient of her to not mention the sus videos, like the ones where she was laughing about showing elas stool, her outing her daughter being on the loo, showing her daughter in her swimwear MULTIPLE times. Again, the videos are unfortunately here for people to refer to, only need to scroll back. Videos she’s taken, again at the risk of being a parrot, videos that do not lie.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I’m getting annoyed at her money making point. Why did she bring that up? The video outing her was based on revealing her shoddy behaviour and failure as a “mother.”

There was absolutely no need to reference this. Really just confirms she’s in it for the monetary benefit, is already worried that her funds are dwindling and thus projecting. Whether it is subconscious or not, she’s first and foremost fuelled by this.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How convenient of her to not mention the sus videos, like the ones where she was laughing about showing elas stool, her outing her daughter being on the loo, showing her daughter in her swimwear MULTIPLE times. Again, the videos are unfortunately here for people to refer to, only need to scroll back. Videos she’s taken, again at the risk of being a parrot, videos that do not lie.
Her fans are delusional and deny Ela features in videos… Have you seen what they’ve been commenting on Aurora’s videos and on Sevda’s clap back video? It’s like they are on a different planet. Like Aurora said Sevda’s tiktok username is LITERALLY half Ela. Ela is in a lot of Sevda’s content and is not simply in the background. They think by denying Ela’s involvement it makes Sevda not look like a child exploiter but really it just makes them look delusional. These videos exist. Defending Sevda blindly because you like her is bizarre.

Mar 2, 2024
Not that most of us had any doubt but she’s a real piece of work, isn’t she. Manipulative to the core. That’s the real Sevda. She made the whole thing about herself and has completely ignored the actual message itself - protecting her brat of a child. It’s the ego as well when she says she’s an amazing mother (paraphrasing) lol. And she was dripping condescension when she made it all about followers and views. Sit the do down you fat teletubby - you barely get 50 comments on most of your videos and your views are in the ster.