Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Her fans are delusional and deny Ela features in videos… Have you seen what they’ve been commenting on Aurora’s videos and on Sevda’s clap back video? It’s like they are on a different planet. Like Aurora said Sevda’s tiktok username is LITERALLY half Ela. Ela is in a lot of Sevda’s content and is not simply in the background. They think by denying Ela’s involvement it makes Sevda not look like a child exploiter but really it just makes them look delusional. These videos exist. Defending Sevda blindly because you like her is bizarre.
Even Titspervert TikTok username is half of Elas name

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I can't deal with her anymore. Sevda is exhausting me, the fact that horrible people always seem to get what they want is depressing me. My mental health is suffering at this point, I think I need to take a step back. But all of you are lovely and you understand what is wrong with this situation.

The fact Sevda called herself unproblematic and she only posts "snippets" of her daughter.

I think if we can all do one thing, we should email city council to get her taken off the tree lighting. It's time we take action. I will send an email but then I need to take a step back, the Sevdas of the world make it hard and sad for me to get up in the morning and get on social media at all.

Please everyone, take ACTION and EMAIL CITY COUNCIL, lets get her appearance cancelled.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Last I checked, Aurora had over 1,500 comments and 1.2M views. Beat that, Sev with your “1.8M” followers.
The way Sevda was projecting about her own obsession with followers and likes when the creator stated she made the video for awareness and not to build her channel. I also don’t think Aurora expected the video to get so many views and comments and definitely gives the impression that she doesn’t want attention or publicity. Just because you’re hungry for views and need it for your mortgage doesn’t mean the rest of us are Sevda.

Also I don’t know if they replied to you about this Aurora but the person who said Sevda had a PayPal link on her bio is correct. There’s a screenshot floating around somewhere from the early Sevda.Ela days where she got fans to send money to her PayPal directly.

Mar 2, 2024
The way Sevda was projecting about her own obsession with followers and likes when the creator stated she made the video for awareness and not to build her channel. I also don’t think Aurora expected the video to get so many views and comments and definitely gives the impression that she doesn’t want attention or publicity. Just because you’re hungry for views and need it for your mortgage doesn’t mean the rest of us are Sevda.

Also I don’t know if they replied to you about this Aurora but the person who said Sevda had a PayPal link on her bio is correct. There’s a screenshot floating around somewhere from the early Sevda.Ela days where she got fans to send money to her PayPal directly.
Yes, I was following Sevda in the early days and saw the PayPal donation link with my own eyes. Before brand deals and TikTok creator fund, she was straight up begging on the internet. She also had an Amazon wish list for her followers to buy her and the brat stuff.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Only putting this once
I will address a few points of the clap back video

You have shown ela in her school uniform (not on about the I live you video)

You have shown her book bag with the school logo

You have shown neighbours kids in school uniform logo on show

Your SIL actually did a video of you collecting ela from school in the playground showing other kids at said school

You doxed your own address by say in your car with your sunglasses on

You also doxed you have a Morrisons local on the corner to you home

You have taken a photo of ela in her swim wear holding a duck with a certificate with where or who she goes swimming

You tell everyone where you are going eg Toby, soft play, primark, town centre so people know where you are

You physically and mentally abuse your hubby

You turned on the water works at a young girls 18th as you wasn’t getting the attention

You film where you are staying on your hols showing the hotel/apartment name

You leave children alone and make out the neighbour is watching them Lies

You leave them in a hotel room alone to go on the piss

You go to strangers rooms get pissed with your child and leave them with the peoples mother

You are constantly pissed on holiday while your child sits on an I pad

You drink drive with a child in the car and no concern about others on the road

You film people who ask you not to

You video in shops restaurants you all do with no consideration for people in the back ground HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A PERSON HAS ESCAPED DROM VIOLENCE AND UNDER A NEW LIFE NAME ETC

Please feel free to add anyone

Sick of pussyfooting around with this w

All the proof is out there END OFF