Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm northern too ! Don't live up North now though... live in Nottinghamshire.. does that make me non scummy now? 🤷‍♀️
200.gif

For us northerners 😂😂😂

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
I got a loooot of comments saying I’m jealous, unhappy, etc and I don’t feel the need to defend or explain myself to that as a strangers criticism doesn’t affect me (the way it obviously affects Sevda) because I know that my intentions were pure and I know my life and how happy I am but let me just say this again: I know who I’d want to be out of me and Sevda lol. I’m not jealous of her life whatsoever. Never once have I looked at anything that woman has and thought “ugh I wish I could be her” because truth be told, I don’t think she seems happy. Sure she’s getting deals and some nice vacations, but she doesn’t even seem to love what she’s doing. It seems more like a chore to her, something she just does to keep up the money and to not let her followers down, because it can’t be that fun to record yourself eating the same thing over and over again. It’s so obvious she doesn’t know what she’s doing or how to keep followers engaged and that’s why she sticks to what got her famous and why her comments barely reach 100 nowadays. She and her husband barely interact, she seems annoyed by her daughter and no secure person is that bothered by what people think of her. Anyone who’s jealous of Sevda must be at rock bottom.
Thank you for making and posting that video. The backlash was to be expected because as much as she claims to “ignore the twolls” it’s the only attention she does get (even tho the video wasn’t a twoll it was speaking the truth, something that doesn’t exist in her fake world) Her supporters are brain dead, they blindly blow smoke up her arse, but it’s not genuine and she knows it. NO ONE is jealous of her - she doesn’t have anything that any of us desire. She’s NOT content in her life, if she was she wouldn’t be so obsessed with making clap back videos and blocking everyone and anyone that doesn’t praise her. She’s a narcissist that is enable by her family. Don’t let her army ( which I truly believe is mostly her sister) get under your skin. You brought attention to her problematic behavior and anyone that doesn’t see it that way is just as problematic as her.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I got a loooot of comments saying I’m jealous, unhappy, etc and I don’t feel the need to defend or explain myself to that as a strangers criticism doesn’t affect me (the way it obviously affects Sevda) because I know that my intentions were pure and I know my life and how happy I am but let me just say this again: I know who I’d want to be out of me and Sevda lol. I’m not jealous of her life whatsoever. Never once have I looked at anything that woman has and thought “ugh I wish I could be her” because truth be told, I don’t think she seems happy. Sure she’s getting deals and some nice vacations, but she doesn’t even seem to love what she’s doing. It seems more like a chore to her, something she just does to keep up the money and to not let her followers down, because it can’t be that fun to record yourself eating the same thing over and over again. It’s so obvious she doesn’t know what she’s doing or how to keep followers engaged and that’s why she sticks to what got her famous and why her comments barely reach 100 nowadays. She and her husband barely interact, she seems annoyed by her daughter and no secure person is that bothered by what people think of her. Anyone who’s jealous of Sevda must be at rock bottom.
I can’t picture anybody who would jealous of Begda 😂😂😂😂