Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I think you're right and others have a choice to voice their concerns should they choose especially those living in England and knowing the laws. I don't know the lengths Sevda and co are willing to go to, but someone here told me Sevda had a reddit page about her shut down and those are really hard to have shut down. I wonder how she did it.
The moment I saw your video posted here obviously it was clear even without confirmation that it was about Sevda and I'd only been watching her for maybe just over a month as I was on leave and don't even know how she popped up for me but she did and I started scrolling then like with all influences I look for the gossip sites lol.
I think some people on snark pages like tattle go really hard and others don't, and often there is an expectation to go super hard and hate on the person. I still don't hate Sevda, I have my negative thoughts about her, but it would be crazy to hate some woman I don't even know. I'm still in the camp of not understanding how people get so worked over influencers that affects their health all over someone on social media, but everyone is different. I love pointing things that irritate me about this family, Kuki irritates me a lot hahhaha that woman and her laugh goodness I can't stand her the more I watch her especially when she starts tearing bread omg I want to rip it from her, but that's just me.

I'm not surprised the posted the video she did tbh, I'm surprised she didn't post more, she just seems like that kinda of a person who is very delusional. She could have easily posted a video that said you were right about safeguaring Ela, but then it would mean she couldn't use her in videos anymore and admitting she did the wrong thing, she won't do that.
I cannot abide her - I would guess a lot of us have known narcissists like her and that could be an additional reason why we can’t stand her, alongside all the obvious. If she was simply dull and boring alone then I wouldn’t have much to say about her. But she’s a manipulative, abusive b. Adores herself for god knows why reason. And I try never comment on looks but she filters her own self AND her daughter! How awful is that for the daughter looking back 😔 And she truly looks like a frog so 🐸 we’re all thinking it 😂
Funny enough Kuki doesn’t annoy me on that level yet just wouldn’t bother watch her much. I only hate that she licks Begda’s ass. The hairy pervert makes me sick and Mine well she saves me needing sleeping tablets so she’s good for that.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Tattle peeps have noted that she’s deleted that response video she had where she’s telling Elsa she’s beautiful etc. Have not checked for myself though.
Yes - it's gone! She seems to have removed quite a few - ones that I've reported before from a holiday in Turkey several years ago where she's filming Ewa in a bikini that have come back as a violation ! She's sting herself isnt she!!

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I thought the beef was with you now it’s turned to someone else.

Girls come on, we’ve come this far. Ride it out man. We are winning. No point turning jamanji on each other. 😂
You can blame the old hag from Grimsby for that - she was rude and making stupid accusations. Good luck to anyone who lies back and takes it, not me! 🤣