Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I think it's because Sevda has issues with disordered eating and she's afraid Ela will end up being overweight like she was, like Mine is and if the 3rd sister is overweight well then even more reason.

Then again she hardly chews her damn food, and just swallows it's like she's a bloody bird.
Doormat probably regurgitated her food for hippo and Begda

Mar 2, 2024
Kuki's son? No, that couldn't be possible and not from where I'm coming from at all!! Yes, her mother may not have been the best but what about her father?
Oh haha!! Totally thought that’s what you were referring to! Yes, there is a theory among some of us from the original Reddit snark page that Sedat is Kuki’s son. Kuki is 15 years older than Sedat and theory is that she had gotten pregnant as a teenager and her mom got upset and might be the basis of why her and Kuki don’t have a great relationship. Kuki did talk about some abuse from her mom growing up, but other than her just truly loving Sedat and caring for him growing up like a mother would: him being Kuki’s son is just speculation.

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
Oh haha!! Totally thought that’s what you were referring to! Yes, there is a theory among some of us from the original Reddit snark page that Sedat is Kuki’s son. Kuki is 15 years older than Sedat and theory is that she had gotten pregnant as a teenager and her mom got upset and might be the basis of why her and Kuki don’t have a great relationship. Kuki did talk about some abuse from her mom growing up, but other than her just truly loving Sedat and caring for him growing up like a mother would: him being Kuki’s son is just speculation.
Can you imagine 💀

Mar 2, 2024
Kuki's son? No, that couldn't be possible and not from where I'm coming from at all!! Yes, her mother may not have been the best but what about her father?
As for the father…can’t say because he’s hardly spoken about or seen when they do go to Turkey. Sedat’s parents are divorced and he technically lives somewhere else. He only comes to Datca when Sedat, Sevda and Ela come to visit. And he has to stay in the same house as his ex-wife, which makes for interesting dynamic I’m sure. I believe it’s one of the main reasons why Sevda and Ela prefer to stay in a hotel or airbnb whenever they go to Turkey, that and there isn’t air conditioning in Sedat’s mom’s house and the WiFi isn’t good enough for Ela to watch her iPad and Sevda to upload her videos.

Mar 2, 2024
Not sure who this person is that is attacking chickenwing but she is throwing off the vibe in this chat. I have hit the ignore button but I have a suspicion that it’s Sevda or one of her minions. Is there an admin that has authority to block this person because it’s not cool what’s happening.
I ignored them yesterday and it’s been a dream not to see her posts pop up bashing chicky. I still see everyone’s responses to her, but I don’t have the context of what she said…and I don’t need it. Would be good to get her outta here tho.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Not sure who this person is that is attacking chickenwing but she is throwing off the vibe in this chat. I have hit the ignore button but I have a suspicion that it’s Sevda or one of her minions. Is there an admin that has authority to block this person because it’s not cool what’s happening.
Its deffo not Sevda its someone who can actually stand up for themselves and I highly recommend hitting ignore as anyone who keeps dragging it up will just be making it worse.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Sedat looks just like his mom and Ela looks like Sedat, the eyes are all the same, he definitely would not be Kuki's son. The family is weird but I do not believe for one second that Sedat is Kuki's son. Kuki seems to have married later in life or at least had kids later likely because she went to England rather than marrying a native Turk possibly because she saw her own parents marriage end up in separation.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
In places like Turkey often the older kids are expected to look after younger kids, and if Kuki is 15 years older the expectation would have been on her to look after Sedat when he was born. IT seems like the family is from a small village of sorts so if they had any kind of land or anything mother and father would be busy and older kids looking after sibs.
I know heaps of cultures where that's also a thing, so it would not shock me that is also why she may baby Sedat and have a bond with him, but also have a s relationship with her mum.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Sedat looks just like his mom and Ela looks like Sedat, the eyes are all the same, he definitely would not be Kuki's son. The family is weird but I do not believe for one second that Sedat is Kuki's son. Kuki seems to have married later in life or at least had kids later likely because she went to England rather than marrying a native Turk possibly because she saw her own parents marriage end up in separation.
I don’t think he looks like his mum, I thought he looked like the farmer down the road 😂😂😂😂

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
In places like Turkey often the older kids are expected to look after younger kids, and if Kuki is 15 years older the expectation would have been on her to look after Sedat when he was born. IT seems like the family is from a small village of sorts so if they had any kind of land or anything mother and father would be busy and older kids looking after sibs.
I know heaps of cultures where that's also a thing, so it would not shock me that is also why she may baby Sedat and have a bond with him, but also have a s relationship with her mum.
Very interesting take and would explain a lot

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
😂😂😂 and her pink dressing gown
fing hell, I counted, she has four dressing gowns in different colours, God forbid she puts the heat on.

Loves the pink and baby blue are her favourite though, and that black cardi she has on today or whatever the heck it is. Her story time today, I'm gonna stab myself with a knitting needle she's so boring.

Go on Kuki toast some bread and start ripping it so I can shut everything off lol.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Defo sabotage, absolutely no doubt about it. Hoping the input will let the discussion implode but it won’t happen. Whoever it is must think that we’re all daft, this discussion group is going nowhere, it’s staying right where it is and with our beloved Chicken Wings firmly in place.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Very interesting take and would explain a lot
Yea I think that's why Kuki babies him, at least based on the videos I've seen and mate I've scrolled heaps lately lol.

If there are older sisters in particular (the expectation is on girls rather than boys) to look after the younger sibs, and they often would not even have their own rooms sibs of different genders and ages would sleep in the same bed. Not saying Sedat and Kuki did, but in some cultures this was quite common back 30-40 years ago as families often did not have the resources they may have now.
If you watch a clip where Kuki posts her apartment in Turkey she shows the couches she and one of the girls sleep on, it's basically a living room, thats just quite common and it's common to have heaps of people sleeping in the same space when families visit.

In some cultures this is quite normal, in others it's seen as weird. In Turkey sitting on the floor and eating is acceptable as well as it is in many cultures, my own as well, whereas in the country I live in it's deemed as the most ridiculous thing in the world. Even I think of it as ridiculous, but it's something thats just acceptable and normal in lots of places.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Defo sabotage, absolutely no doubt about it. Hoping the input will let the discussion implode but it won’t happen. Whoever it is must think that we’re all daft, this discussion group is going nowhere, it’s staying right where it is and with our beloved Chicken Wings firmly in place.
So you think its ok to tell people they support child exploitation, because they agreed with someone who said Sevda was extremely naive. Weird. Your beloved chicken wings started it so you have nobody to blame but her.

Mar 2, 2024
This is true as well. Again like I said, it’s pure speculation that Kuki could be Sedat’s real mum.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Yea I think that's why Kuki babies him, at least based on the videos I've seen and mate I've scrolled heaps lately lol.

If there are older sisters in particular (the expectation is on girls rather than boys) to look after the younger sibs, and they often would not even have their own rooms sibs of different genders and ages would sleep in the same bed. Not saying Sedat and Kuki did, but in some cultures this was quite common back 30-40 years ago as families often did not have the resources they may have now.
If you watch a clip where Kuki posts her apartment in Turkey she shows the couches she and one of the girls sleep on, it's basically a living room, thats just quite common and it's common to have heaps of people sleeping in the same space when families visit.

In some cultures this is quite normal, in others it's seen as weird. In Turkey sitting on the floor and eating is acceptable as well as it is in many cultures, my own as well, whereas in the country I live in it's deemed as the most ridiculous thing in the world. Even I think of it as ridiculous, but it's something thats just acceptable and normal in lots of places.
Yep its definitely like that in many cultures where an older sister is practically acting as a mother to younger siblings. I know what you're saying about the sleeping arrangements too.

For years I found Kuki and Sedat's relationship really odd and still do but this viewpoint would explain a lot.