Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Yes she’s deleting videos now to gaslight people that she doesn’t have Ela in her content. She can’t delete them all though seeing as Ela features SO MUCH. So much for her saying “this is her home” and her fans saying she’s only in the background… Yeah it is her home and she’s not even safe in it from being recorded and shown to millions of people by her own mother
She’s just hideous isn’t she. Anyone supporting her and the exploitation of her kid should be ashamed

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
You sound like a child. I’m not guna press ignore on you because someone needs to put you back in your box. You’re being an absolute narky t and it’s not necessary. Just give over and shut the do up. You’re as boring as Sevda at this rate
Ditto. I'll look forward to it. You can thank big uncultured bully chicken wings for starting it. She thinks she can make accusations and just think people are gonna take it. You got yourself involved and now you're added to the idiot list.

And you honestly sound as damp as Sevda, perhaps you need a break from her 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Ditto. I'll look forward to it. You can thank big uncultured bully chicken wings for starting it. She thinks she can make accusations and just think people are gonna take it. You got yourself involved and now you're added to the idiot list.

And you honestly sound as damp as Sevda, perhaps you need a break from her 😂😂
You have an idiot list.. well done. You’re so clever making a list. You’re not an idiot are you.
I just said the something to you about you being as boring as Sevda.. so you say it back to me but say I’m as damp as Sevda.. maybe you are an idiot if you can’t think of something better then as damp as Sevda. Maybe put yourself on that list

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
You have an idiot list.. well done. You’re so clever making a list. You’re not an idiot are you.
I just said the something to you about you being as boring as Sevda.. so you say it back to me but say I’m as damp as Sevda.. maybe you are an idiot if you can’t think of something better then as damp as Sevda. Maybe put yourself on that list
Wondering if you're related to Sevda as you're acting slow like her family?! You actually believe there's a list. LOL

Not sure why you're getting all agigated over nothing that involves you.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Weally weally busy guys… She’s got a whole list and everything of all the things she needs to do 😂 Looking haggard and sloppily dropping the toppings off her crackers 🥴 Who mmms over crackers? Just desperate to include it as her weird trademark. Also let Sedat cook for Ela instead of making hot dogs… FFS She’s such a control freak. Also can’t wait to see her nanna going out outfit later…

She was not happy about going at half term… The way she kept saying there “aren’t many flights” 🙄 She’s worried about the new penalties for going during school time isn’t she

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov

Mar 8, 2024
Wondering if you're related to Sevda as you're acting slow like her family?! You actually believe there's a list. LOL

Not sure why you're getting all agigated over nothing that involves you.
I don’t know why you’re still going on and on about someone “bullying you” if anyone sounds like Sevda it’s you.
I know there is no list 🙈 it was sarcasm. Jesus wept. The fact you use LOL is making me cringe. The fact you replied with that to me is enough for me to stop engaging with you. LOL.. seriously get a grip and never use it again. Have a lovely day

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
The wonky mouthed hippopotamus has also blocked me on the account I've been commenting from 😂 So that's Sevda Hippo Aimee and with the Doormat prowling this ladies and gents is the life you're all jealous of 😂😂
Hippo must’ve blocked me over 20 times she’s fast too. Needs that apartment bag. The hairy repulsive daddy is the slowest if you want to get some nice truthful comments in for longer. Kuki leaves everything up 😂 ‘in koookoo land my darlings sorry I didn’t block you yet 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Weally weally busy guys… She’s got a whole list and everything of all the things she needs to do 😂 Looking haggard and sloppily dropping the toppings off her crackers 🥴 Who mmms over crackers? Just desperate to include it as her weird trademark. Also let Sedat cook for Ela instead of making hot dogs… FFS She’s such a control freak. Also can’t wait to see her nanna going out outfit later…

She was not happy about going at half term… The way she kept saying there “aren’t many flights” 🙄 She’s worried about the new penalties for going during school time isn’t she

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
I can’t watch her. Her face fing riles me. The fact she’s acting normal like she’s not a manipulative t is pissing me off so much.
Wonder if her list is an idiot list. I hear people make those LOL