Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Off out for dwinks tonight wiv fwends.

Come on Sev you've had a hard week with so many more people realising you're a t you deserve to get pissed. Just remember to press that live button won't you 😂 I get twolled all the time... people a be nice to me then dump me. Absolute classic 😂 everyone's fingers crossed for part 2 later 😂😂
Can only imagine her out tonight.. “buy me drinks, I deserve them as I’m being twolled by pwofessional twolls.. lets spend the night talking about them and how fantastic and gawjuss I am.”

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
Weally weally busy guys… She’s got a whole list and everything of all the things she needs to do 😂 Looking haggard and sloppily dropping the toppings off her crackers 🥴 Who mmms over crackers? Just desperate to include it as her weird trademark. Also let Sedat cook for Ela instead of making hot dogs… FFS She’s such a control freak. Also can’t wait to see her nanna going out outfit later…

She was not happy about going at half term… The way she kept saying there “aren’t many flights” 🙄 She’s worried about the new penalties for going during school time isn’t she

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
She had no issue with Sedat cooking for Ela when she was still working a real job and would even collect her from school and stuff. Doesn't make sense why suddenly she has to do everything when she didn't give a s before

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I don’t know why you’re still going on and on about someone “bullying you” if anyone sounds like Sevda it’s you.
I know there is no list 🙈 it was sarcasm. Jesus wept. The fact you use LOL is making me cringe. The fact you replied with that to me is enough for me to stop engaging with you. LOL.. seriously get a grip and never use it again. Have a lovely day
Oh piss off you old fart. You said you don't know what was said so you aren't in a position to get invovled. Take your opinion and shove it up your saggy arse.

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t take her claims to be working with brands or doing adverts lately too seriously. Her work quality is s and brands see that.

Also we are in the last quarter of ad sales yearly budgets which have to be used. So if companies still have reserve, they will book up as many influencer collabs as they can because it’s cheaper and faster turnaround to promote their product to get any last minute traction. In my opinion, these are throw away collabs from the brands…tossing low end creators a bone here and there.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Off out for dwinks tonight wiv fwends.

Come on Sev you've had a hard week with so many more people realising you're a t you deserve to get pissed. Just remember to press that live button won't you 😂 I get twolled all the time... people a be nice to me then dump me. Absolute classic 😂 everyone fingers crossed for part 2 later 😂😂
Would be amazing if she went live whilst drunk 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Oh piss off you old fart. You said you don't know what was said so you aren't in a position to get invovled. Take your opinion and shove it up your saggy arse.
You have just lowered yourself with this reply. I’m embarrassed for you. 🙈 you don’t know my age or what my arse looks like. Shows desperation when you have to lower yourself with insults like this. 😂😂

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Omg she’s going out tonight. It’s literally going to be “I get twolled all the time” (hay blowing in the wind) “Even the songs says” “It’s not easy” hahaha “cmon sort Sevda out” more awkward laughs. Not over no: “I’ve noticed nobody supports me on here anymore.” Etc etc Oh God please filum it someone hope they go live lol. Someone login as a fan and ask them to go live 😂😂

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Omg she’s going out tonight. It’s literally going to be “I get twolled all the time” (hay blowing in the wind) “Even the songs says” “It’s not easy” hahaha “cmon sort Sevda out” more awkward laughs. Not over no: “I’ve noticed nobody supports me on here anymore.” Etc etc Oh God please filum it someone hope they go live lol. Someone login as a fan and ask them to go live 😂😂
There will be drinks too I'm sure. Probably will be a 'come with me' to whatever standard and probably unexciting place that she's going to.