Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Omg she’s going out tonight. It’s literally going to be “I get twolled all the time” (hay blowing in the wind) “Even the songs says” “It’s not easy” hahaha “cmon sort Sevda out” more awkward laughs. Not over no: “I’ve noticed nobody supports me on here anymore.” Etc etc Oh God please filum it someone hope they go live lol. Someone login as a fan and ask them to go live 😂😂
Totally want to hear another “I get twolled all the time” rant again 😂 Bet she won’t be able to shut up at this engagement dinner and talk the ear off the others

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Busy busy 🤣🤣 and always so fing tired! The tiredness is from lack of sleep. Up all night blocking.

Honestly, is it wealy worth it Begda. To loose sleep over a few freebies.

I would rather get a job and sleep well at night.
I’d also rather get a job than putting my children on the internet to generate engagement and money

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so going to make this evening about herself and her TikTok crisis. What a way to put a damper on the evening. She rarely goes out unless it’s gifted. I wonder if it’s a freebie this evening?

I thought them meeting on Facebook was debunked. It was some sort of Mandela effect? When she did her first Badoo ad, a lot of us on Reddit talked about how they met on Facebook. Sevda then posted an old video of hers (pre ads) where she had talked about them meeting on badoo. She loved clapping back with receipts on that 🙄 Any other time, she’s just said they met “online” which is true.

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
It saddens me to see the arguing amongst us. I don’t know what transpired and I’m not taking sides. I come here to have a snark and a laugh but reading these insults makes me sad 🥹. I was disappointed when we lost Reddit page and I’m afraid that we are going to lose this forum as well because it’s becoming hostile. For the sake of the group let’s please try to get along

Mar 8, 2024
It saddens me to see the arguing amongst us. I don’t know what transpired and I’m not taking sides. I come here to have a snark and a laugh but reading these insults makes me sad 🥹. I was disappointed when we lost Reddit page and I’m afraid that we are going to lose this forum as well because it’s becoming hostile. For the sake of the group let’s please try to get along
It’s stopped now. I have apologised and it’s dropped now. I’m sorry for arguing. Just stuff needed to be said. It’s been said and I have stopped now

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She’s so going to make this evening about herself and her TikTok crisis. What a way to put a damper on the evening. She rarely goes out unless it’s gifted. I wonder if it’s a freebie this evening?

I thought them meeting on Facebook was debunked. It was some sort of Mandela effect? When she did her first Badoo ad, a lot of us on Reddit talked about how they met on Facebook. Sevda then posted an old video of hers (pre ads) where she had talked about them meeting on badoo. She loved clapping back with receipts on that 🙄 Any other time, she’s just said they met “online” which is true.
I think the only truth that has come out or her cavernous mouth is that they met on-line... she said they met in 2010 and Badoo didn't form until 2011 so that utter bollocks... as someone has already said on here, you have to have a bloody memory to be a good liar!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Wagers on what pub Sevda, Lisa and their friend are going to tonight…my guess is that Simmions bar that serves 2/1 drinks all night.
Of course she will be .... might even be another gifted night out as we know Beggy never goes out unless its fweeee!
Can't wait for her drunken sitting down dancing with arms clamped by her side making weird hand movements and miming badly to songs!

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
Other than Sedat’s filthy, smelly work clothes, I don’t know what she could be washing every day.

john travolta GIF

Me looking around trying to find someone who also does washing everyday

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Don't be sad, please just ignore. It's certainly not what I joined for, and I definitely dont want everyone to be upset. Sadly someone decided to be extremely rude and unnecessary, and unfortunately I don't accept that type of behaviour.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Badoo wiki says
LaunchedNovember 2006; 17 years ago[
Ooo...I thought i read it was formed in 2011!!!... That was clearly wrong! 🙈 ...she did say in a video though when someone asked how they met that he saw pictures of her 21st birthday in a Hummer and messaged her thinking she was rich) and they got chatting on MSN... so lots of discrepancies 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
Here’s the video from 2022 where she mentions Badoo. If it’s a dating site then presumably you can upload pictures to it so the “humma” picture would have been on there when he saw it. Then he messaged her, they exchange msn handles etc.

I was one of the ones who thought they’d met on Facebook too but yeah, we’ve never found any evidence where she’s actually said that
😅