Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
john travolta GIF

Me looking around trying to find someone who also does washing everyday
To be honest, I wouldn’t want clothes that smell of garbage and waste to be sitting in a hamper inside my house. I’d make Sedat throw them into the washer as soon as he walked in the door too. But that doesn’t account for the times she’s running the machine in the morning or nighttime. So I really don’t know what laundry piles up on a daily basis for that house.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Here’s the video from 2022 where she mentions Badoo. If it’s a dating site then presumably you can upload pictures to it so the “humma” picture would have been on there when he saw it. Then he messaged her, they exchange msn handles etc.

I was one of the ones who thought they’d met on Facebook too but yeah, we’ve never found any evidence where she’s actually said that
😅

Perhaps for once she is tellig the truth then...who knew :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 2, 2024
My bet is that filthy stinky pink coat that looks like she found it in a bin outside an op shop and that equally disgusting fake pink bag with some form of black tights and s boots.. she will then proceed to wreck whoever’s engagement dinner it is and make it about herself… she will then take a video pretending she is having fun and do that fing awful fake dance and come on tomorrow feeling sorry for herself but will make sure she tells everyone she got up early because she is really busy and out a load of washing on and walked wocco

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
b ruined that song for me 😅

I remember this, it was extremely CRINGE 🤣

Another thing she did once was one of those Q&A sessions and one of the questions was "who initiates sex in the bedroom" - she said Sedat did. I felt so embarrassed for her because it just doesn't fit her personality. I definitely think she is a major over-sharer.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Video shows what she thinks of herself and is delighted to be videoed beside her larger special sister. I’d love to read that Q&A. Does anyone think Sedat is actually perhaps gay? Don’t come at me. The “bringing it back… Fireball” (Worst video ever) and a few others made me wonder. Doesn’t align with Megan Fick Fighs so maybe just his style.
It was a video she did, jumping on one of those trends where you answer questions, will try to find if I can. Just did not suit her personality and was insufferable like everything else.

Def think its possible about Sedat, but personally I feel its unlikely (who knows though). I think he's just sheltered and never been near a woman until Sevda came along.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why the do are we getting jackanory story time from crazy t Kuki about how their lives changed after Covid? Who gives a do? I can't watch it all because she's boring as do but I can see some people aren't happy in the comments that she seems to have belittled warehouse working. Rude t. Warehouse working is tough and it's better than what you and your sister in law sitting around doing do all all day.

Mar 8, 2024
Just struggled to listen to her lunch video.. it’s like she’s took something she’s talking so slow and struggling to get her words past her massive tongue. She’s got a list.. it’s never ending. She’s home all day.. she just has tomake out she’s so busy. Surely sedat can make him and the kid some food? She won’t film making their hot dogs. Fank do for that. So is so boring. She really needs to stop doing eating videos. You can see her trying to not be disgusting when she eats but she just eats like a pig and she’s got such bad habits that she can’t break when eating.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I bet she’ll find and delete this as well. Cunning bitc
Another disturbing video where she prompts Ela to Mmmm and that caption. Infuriating.
It was a video she did, jumping on one of those trends where you answer questions, will try to find if I can. Just did not suit her personality and was insufferable like everything else.

Def think it’s possible about Sedat, but personally I feel it’s unlikely (who knows though). I think he's just sheltered and never been near a woman until Sevda came along.
Lots are coming up on my timeline now. I deleted the idea about Sedat maybe unfair to him. He already has to deal with her. Just got a vibe

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just struggled to listen to her lunch video.. it’s like she’s took something she’s talking so slow and struggling to get her words past her massive tongue. She’s got a list.. it’s never ending. She’s home all day.. she just has tomake out she’s so busy. Surely sedat can make him and the kid some food? She won’t film making their hot dogs. Fank do for that. So is so boring. She really needs to stop doing eating videos. You can see her trying to not be disgusting when she eats but she just eats like a pig and she’s got such bad habits that she can’t break when eating.
You can tell there’s a lot going on in her head (us twolls), she thinks she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders but she forgets that social media is not real and if that’s the only worry she has she’s lucky. Btw, where is Peachy, she’s not been around since all this TT thing kicked off, I’d love to know what her brand colleagues have to say about her s show. To add, obviously I know you personally don’t know where Peachy is but thought I’d just ask as I couldn’t be bothered to do a separate comment lol