Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
You can tell there’s a lot going on in her head (us twolls), she thinks she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders but she forgets that social media is not real and if that’s the only worry she has she’s lucky. Btw, where is Peachy, she’s not been around since all this TT thing kicked off, I’d love to know what her brand colleagues have to say about her s show
She chose to be on TikTok.. she chooses to exploit her kid.. if she can’t handle being called out on it she needs to get off social media.
She has no real problems. All the problems she has she has created herself. Acting like the world is against her and like she’s owed something. She doesn’t know how lucky she is for this to be her only worry. She seems to forget she can stop it all by just not being on TikTok. But shes addicted to the attention and loves the compliments as it feeds her ego. Despicable and desperate t. Yeah where is @peachy?

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Weally weally busy guys… She’s got a whole list and everything of all the things she needs to do 😂 Looking haggard and sloppily dropping the toppings off her crackers 🥴 Who mmms over crackers? Just desperate to include it as her weird trademark. Also let Sedat cook for Ela instead of making hot dogs… FFS She’s such a control freak. Also can’t wait to see her nanna going out outfit later…

She was not happy about going at half term… The way she kept saying there “aren’t many flights” 🙄 She’s worried about the new penalties for going during school time isn’t she

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Its parents like her that are the reason these new penalties came into play! She doesn’t give a s about the rules put in place. She thinks she above the law!
I’ve got news for you Flapper! You’re definitely not above the Law and should take your child’s education more seriously!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why the do are we getting jackanory story time from crazy t Kuki about how their lives changed after Covid? Who gives a do? I can't watch it all because she's boring as do but I can see some people aren't happy in the comments that she seems to have belittled warehouse working. Rude t. Warehouse working is tough and it's better than what you and your sister in law sitting around doing do all all day.
She gives real snob vibes that one

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She chose to be on TikTok.. she chooses to exploit her kid.. if she can’t handle being called out on it she needs to get off social media.
She has no real problems. All the problems she has she has created herself. Acting like the world is against her and like she’s owed something. She doesn’t know how lucky she is for this to be her only worry. She seems to forget she can stop it all by just not being on TikTok. But shes addicted to the attention and loves the compliments as it feeds her ego. Despicable and desperate t. Yeah where is @peachy?
I bet Peachy and her workplace are loving all this drama though 😂

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She’s such a leech isn’t she. Proper cling on
Why is she so fing desperate for Validation and for people to like her? That’s her mothers doing if you ask me. Her mother has probably always said ignore them sevda they’re nasty people. You’re right and they’re wrong! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 She has never corrected or disciplined her by the looks of it! Don’t they always say the middle child is the worst?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Why is she so fing desperate for Validation and for people to like her? That’s her mother doing if you ask me. Her mother has probably always said ignore them sevda they’re nasty people. You’re right and they’re wrong! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 She has never corrected or disciplined her by the looks of it! Don’t they always say the middle child is the worst?
Yeah her mum is part of the problem. She enables Sevda and does everything for her and mine the moose.
Never gets held accountable for anything fy she does. The video where she was being a horror to her mum boiled my piss. If I was her mum I’d have told her fat mine and Donatello to all shut the do up. Yeah they say the middle kid is the worst. And sevdas the worst mum daughter sister and friend

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she so fing desperate for Validation and for people to like her? That’s her mother doing if you ask me. Her mother has probably always said ignore them sevda they’re nasty people. You’re right and they’re wrong! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 She has never corrected or disciplined her by the looks of it! Don’t they always say the middle child is the worst?
She craves the validation and attention. It’s pafetic and embarrassing

Mar 2, 2024
Oh yeah she won’t have that. She will cwy again cus she needs the attention and for everyone to feel sorry for her
Bet sedat cannot wait for her to do off out cos she’s such a needy b! Bets she’s Chewed his ears off these past 2 days! Sedat you don’t understand but I get trolled all the time. People make friends with me then they dump me. 🤣🤣🤣 I’d look long and hard in the mirror as to why people dump you!
You’re a narcissistic b! It’s all You you and more You! Your Dumb b of a mother is to blame for how you are! She created a spoilt bratty narcissistic monster!

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
I need to put this to you all
I unblocked the said person I have seen what has been written and her reply’s to others defending me, I am disgusted at what she has put the old hag did make me 😂 but putting the town I live has crossed the line yes it is known I have I live in the same town as a certain creator but never names it but hey ho what’s done is done, I am disgusted she has referred to everyone up North as scum, I am upset some lovely people have gone who I thought a lot about and love as well as all of you, but I hope they come back but I do understand them and respect their decision, I have said I would go as well, as the atmosphere has changed in here the laughs etc yes some of us don’t agree on what others put it’s called debate but this page was and still is a snark page not a page for people who love her and that was my point when I replied to them. After the second reply when I said trott on bye bye they went in the ignore box, I didn’t say a word but one of them decided to go full blown at me, in which I couldn’t see I thank each and everyone of you for having my back love you all. I did ask what was going on and made comments lol 😂. I don’t want anyone of you to be in a position or got at by this person, so as hard as it is I am stepping away not hard for the reason hard as you all have become a friend, I will keep my account active and for a while on TT I am on the insta chat but will be only no and then. I did say I will have a piss take next week depending on how I feel I will still do it hopefully just for the laugh
You all are a fantastic bunch who care about right from wrong
Just a shame we have someone on here that has upset people so maybe me stepping back might just get it back for you all and this person can carry on loving the w.
Just to make you all laugh my trademark Giffs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
let it go GIF

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
Hiya, I’ve not been about for a few days as I’ve had so much on and been working, but just want to say you really welcomed me when I joined, and thank you for your comment asking if am ok, just so much on is all but I’m trying to catch up!!! I saw the Sevda thing with the bottle of wine - lmao - didn’t know what a cork was😂 I don’t believe she had that wine aged as a gift, she probs bought it same day cos she had run out - not was she gonna have a small glass, lmao - gonna go catch up now xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Bet sedat cannot wait for her to do off out cos she’s such a needy b! Bets she’s Chewed his ears off these past 2 days! Sedat you don’t understand but I get trolled all the time. People make friends with me then they dump me. 🤣🤣🤣 I’d look long and hard in the mirror as to why people dump you!
You’re a narcissistic b! It’s all You you and more You! Your Dumb b of a mother is to blame for how you are! She created a spoilt bratty narcissistic monster!
Poor sedat. Bet he’s just like oh my god it would be so nice and so good if you shut the do up.. she’s a drainer. “You have no idea how hard my life is sedat, you’re just a lowly bin man, I am so much better then you. And I get twolled sedat” she is a self centred brat