Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.
Sevda go away.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
To the individual sharing screenshots of Instagram profiles with malicious intent or to incite harassment, be aware that this behaviour is illegal.

While you may think you're acting heroically or supporting Sevda, you're actually violating privacy, harassment, and anti-stalking laws.

For your information, even if you're posting under a pseudonym, this website DOES track your IP address, and a court order can easily compel Comment Cafe to release that information, including the email you used to sign up and your internet service provider (ISP).

Following this, an injunction can force your ISP to release your personal details, opening you up to potential legal action for harassment.

The people on this forum are private individuals, not public figures.

Lastly, Sevda has no valid case, so you're only wasting your time.
And she drops the mic 🎤

Boop

Mar 24, 2024
United States
I think responding makes it worse. Best to ignore them and get on with the snarking.

Rocco's birthday and he got a gift from a black plastic bag lol with Ela in the video of course. Sevda why can't you learn just once and stop posting Ela.
Ela opened more gifts for Wocco's birthday than she did on Christmas! Show me what kind of mother you are without showing me what kind of mother you are.

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Hi guuuuuyzzzz - I’ve only just caught up, seems things have taken dramatic turn and I hope nobody is too upset about the unpleasantness. Chicken wings, who seems to be getting attacked, seems a lovely person. She has been genuinely kind to me with a few things I have had going on, she doesn’t know me, why would she take the time to do that.

Anyway, back to Sevda. ‘Pat’ lunches, so whatever she can fit into the little compartments, is more important. She was nasty about sedat several times over last few days, nothing new really. What has really got me though, is going out on a fwend’s celebration (I get the feeling the engaged lady is more of an acquaintance, friend of a friend as she tags on to fwends quite quickly (holidays, meeting people, I meet people on holiday, don’t call them fwends, just at the time of the holiday, friendly people you have got on with during that time). How absolutely, extremely rude, to sit there on a night with ‘fwends’ and document the meal on tik tok. If I was there I would’ve been extremely pissed off and probably left!!!!!! Gone celebrate with more important people. All about her. The onion bhajis and curry were stunning (she knows no other descriptive words) wasn’t it a bog standard pub, not a proper Indian restaurant??? Basic. Shouting loudly as it was noisy in there, public place, hope the other customers thought ‘what an absolute tit!!!’ Made it about her, got others to get drinks in, told them how to eat. I couldn’t, I’d have walked out if my friend did any of that narc nonsense. She went out with them simply for (s) content. Wocco birthday, wtf!!!!!! He doesn’t understand the balloons and presents, he’s a dog!!!!!! All for content, and Ela made an appearance! All he would want is a cuddle, nice walk, nice normal food, perhaps a couple of treats. Wasn’t about him at all, about her and ridiculous content. ‘Look how much I love my dog’ at this point, she’s now exploiting the dog as much as her child! Don’t get me wrong, I have an 8 month old pup, and I will no doubt celebrate his birthday. He will be made a fuss of, but not to that extent and share on internet to show everyone what a good dog owner I am, that nonsense s proves nothing! I absolutely loved it that wocco clearly didn’t like one of the treats and looked to the camera like ‘wtf are you doing, I’m a dog, extravagant birthday celebrations are for humans you thick t’ 😂 . Hope everyone is ok x

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
To the individual sharing screenshots of Instagram profiles with malicious intent or to incite harassment, be aware that this behaviour is illegal.

While you may think you're acting heroically or supporting Sevda, you're actually violating privacy, harassment, and anti-stalking laws.

For your information, even if you're posting under a pseudonym, this website DOES track your IP address, and a court order can easily compel Comment Cafe to release that information, including the email you used to sign up and your internet service provider (ISP).

Following this, an injunction can force your ISP to release your personal details, opening you up to potential legal action for harassment.

Edit:
I'd also like to point out that criticism of a public figure does not automatically lead to defamation liability unless 'actual malice' can be proven.

However, private individuals hold certain fundamental rights, including the freedom of opinion, expression, and access to information in a democratic society. These rights are essential and should not be infringed upon through harassment or unlawful actions.
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Exactly, she’s a public TikToker with “1.8 million followers” lol Silly Begda

Mar 2, 2024
how can anyone be angry and argue over this s head!!! She’s hilarious 😆 this place is good for my mental health. Just like how her followers say she’s good for their mental health… thank god nhs is not struggling because begda is keeping everyone sane 😂
Munter is the only person I can think of in Sevda’s life who has the capacity to get that angry and blow up the way she did at Chickenwings the other day here in CC. And yes the accusation about child exploitation was in bad taste, but considering Munter’s history and her SA charity, I can see if she got extra angry the way that user did. And furthermore that CC username would’ve been flagged by Aurora if they asked to join the IG chat. So she most likely created another username here, then infiltrated IG…and the rest is history.

If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. I won’t apologize for my speculation because that’s all it is.

Mar 2, 2024
Well she thinks she’s made everyone shut up so she’s back to doing what she does best! Exploiting. Listen guys let her. When her daughter is on website or kidnapped then she will be the one crying not us. So why do we care! Meh to that. I give up with the ewa bullshit on here. Getting boring!

Not my child I don’t care! I protect my children so I’m good.
God forbid that doesn’t happen. Ela is the innocent one in all of this: she’s the one who literally can’t consent or defend herself against internet dangers. Let’s try and remember that. 🙏

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Munter is the only person I can think of in Sevda’s life who has the capacity to get that angry and blow up the way she did at Chickenwings the other day here in CC. And yes the accusation about child exploitation was in bad taste, but considering Munter’s history and her SA charity, I can see if she got extra angry the way that user did. And furthermore that CC username would’ve been flagged by Aurora if they asked to join the IG chat. So she most likely created another username here, then infiltrated IG…and the rest is history.

If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. I won’t apologize for my speculation because that’s all it is.
Wrong. It's possible to get angry at someone for being an arse without being associated with Sevda. I don't condone the behaviour demonstrated and called it out. Simple as. It's already been explained.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I have a suspicion that Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Adams 🐷 is behind these accounts
Absolutely agree with you there, I have not posted on here for a couple of days, hopefully now we are all back to the normal cc that I know and love. I've got the kettle and biscuits at the ready, going to settle myself down for the afternoon and enjoy cc, love and peace to you all ❤️

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Get this s off me you thick t!!!!!! As if a dog is gonna enjoy having a stupid hat on his head!!!!!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous. We all love our pets, but I wouldn’t want to have my little pup having some stupid human sentimental crap on me. Poor thing was probably stressed out. Just take him out for a pwopa walk, proper exercise, not a little potter. give him decent food that you understand and not randomly change. Take him and your daughter for a fun, dog friendly day out if you want to celebrate!!!!! It’s not about you Sevda!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0031.png
    IMG_0031.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 6

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Best thing to do is stick to talking about Sevda and block all the other noise.

Anyway she has massive balls posting Ela again. Just wow. I’m actually speechless for once 😂
Just goes to show she doesn’t care. So what if people had DMed her instead of making a video about her? She would have deleted and blocked and continued posting just as she’s doing now. Nana Lesley is obviously referencing her as one of the people (despite her being vague and deleting mentions to her to prevent her fans attacking her). Even if she sees that video she won’t care and will continue.

Mar 2, 2024
Why is Sevda talking about going to Starbucks when I thought she was supposedly supporting Palestine (by posting charity donation links etc)? She also went to McDonald’s during one of her Turkish holidays.
Because she basically doesn’t give a do about anybody but herself! If it doesn’t affect her she doesn’t care!

Mar 2, 2024

Edit:
I'd also like to point out that criticism of a public figure does not automatically lead to defamation liability unless 'actual malice' can be proven.

However, private individuals hold certain fundamental rights, including the freedom of opinion, expression, and access to information in a democratic society. These rights are essential and should not be infringed upon through harassment or unlawful actions.
I know someone who can Trace their IP address. I’m on it.