Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Raise of hands, who thinks that this whole mess of her coming home last night was totally staged. The choice of really loud music, drunk dancing Sedation, kid still up, Wocco in the room and showing those flowers she got from being tolled.
Can’t stand that clown trying to dance. Make it stop, good god!!!

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Best thing to do is stick to talking about Sevda and block all the other noise.

Anyway she has massive balls posting Ela again. Just wow. I’m actually speechless for once 😂
At first I thought it was her FEET, also bombastic side eye due to what these weirdos request. But nope, she appears! On the floor hey didn’t just walk in did she?

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
Raise of hands, who thinks that this whole mess of her coming home last night was totally staged. The choice of really loud music, drunk dancing Sedation, kid still up, Wocco in the room and showing those flowers she got from being tolled.
If my daughter is sleeping on the couch and my husband is joking around dancing for me, im not filming it to post for strangers. Nothing is private to her. She’s really quite a weirdo. Craves views which becomes money. Such greed

Mar 2, 2024
She will order you a Kolay gwill for this rim licking you have done. This isn’t evidence either for her.. it’s just evidence of you being a pathetic arsehole who supports child exploitation. So well done you. You have no morals like Sevda. Thanks for proving us all right about her. We knew her huns wee fing crazy and you have shown it. Don’t try take away what she has done by trying to highlight other people’s actions. Cus it just goes against proving anything at all.
Another fing Gaslighter who needs to do off. Stupid fs the lot of them!

Mar 2, 2024
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Sevda you're welcome, sue these cows. Wait for my inbox Sevda I've got more.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Look at her TikTok she gets like 15/45 max comments! What a lovely following you have…. That’s why she does clap backs. It gets her views and traffic to her page. Argh I dislike her so much!
We help her out when trolling. However, brands, I read, scan through the quality of comments and that affects her blue tick too - keep that ego in control eyyy hahaha 🐸🤒

Mar 2, 2024
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Sevda you're welcome, sue these cows. Wait for my inbox Sevda I've got more.
I’m shaking in my boots. Wtf is that Dumb b going to do? You’ve been watching too much Agatha Christie Dear! Go outside and play with the other Idiots! Go Touch some Grass petal.it might make you feel better.😘 Better still go lick Sevdas ring!

Mar 2, 2024
You do know what you are doing is against the law? And what will she sue them for?! Having an opinion? You’re embarrassing yourself. Sue them 😂😂😂 I can’t with you. You dumb do
I know 🤣🤣🤣 fing sue them. This had me howling! Sevs going to come and kick our arse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why doesn’t she go and ask Sev to film her daughter having a s so this Tool can watch it.
She isn’t going to shag you Petal. Sev likes her Tunisian Kebab knobs Too much!