Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
IMG_8511.jpeg See Chelsea she’s reporting you even though you never mentioned names while she is sitting allowing her huns to share your page on her comments and slagging you off to them all too 😏
So get that receipts OOT 🙌🏽
She says she reports everyone to the police still waiting for her to prove she’s rung the police on HAHM and her legal team 😂😂 that aged well how we were all gonna see 😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Make it make sense, you didn’t know her that well yet in the next breath helped her with TikTok shop, gave her £100’s of products biggest martyr ever.
She also looked after max when Steph went to Edinburgh but that’s not a close mate plus she did work with give me cosmetics I keep seeing her rat features on ads so that’s a load of bull aswell.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
She also looked after max when Steph went to Edinburgh but that’s not a close mate plus she did work with give me cosmetics I keep seeing her eat features on ads so that’s a load of bull aswell.
She had Chelsea look after her son while she went to Edinburgh but she’s irrelevant and didn’t really talk to her? 😭😂😭😂

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It's funny that beefy always claps back at Chelsea but never Soph...she is TERRIFIED of Sophie! 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 because soph can stick up for herself and isn't threatened by the stinions 😆
C'mon vag, wheres the clap back about the live that was about you? And everyone including myself in the comments? Lol
Your 1 evil b Steph your right Chelsea never really was your friend you just used her coz you didn't have any friends to go to that concert . Max is your karma Steph your not going to get peace for the rest of your life . I'm not against children stimming but I couldn't cope with that noise day in day out . It would drive me nuts .

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Poor M has been getting the blame for lack of sleep for weeks but now it’s phone calls through the night, they’re all deeeeeelushional 🤦🏻‍♀️

She agrees but shows her character 😂😂😂😂 Vag it shows you gossip behind your besties back 🤦🏻‍♀️ you that’s doesn’t gossip and stays in your own lane 😭

I’m sorry but if I’m not really friends with someone would I hell have them in my house and/or around my children/family….. these idiots that believe her s are absolutely just as dangerous as her
Oh what a very self serving narccy response Vagisil..."MY friendship" not "Our friendship"

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve cringed so much at that video I’ve cringed back to the stone age. So much to unpack but to keep it simple for her huns. Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron (need to keep the name of my ex husband from a brief marriage to make me look interesting) is a LIAR. Nobody is jealous of her or has any need to split any friendship with Aimee. Neither have a life outside of making tik toks in their homes, pair of them can‘t keep a man (ever wonder why) and if you still think people are jealous of them then I suggest you stop watching strangers on tik tok thinking you know them enough to defend them. Seriously think about that in the same way you don’t know people you watch on the telly. Life on earth is at risk with THOOPID people

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wtf 😂 not a close friend but has her number,knows where her son sleeps and helped her with tik tok shop 😂 oh and went to girls aloud with her. Vav is full of s and if she had recordings I'm sure we would heard of it by now as it's been going on for weeks
And enabled her to get a blue tick. She should be on her knees being grateful to Chelsea

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Saw a few of fanny features videos from a while back… letting her son eat off a fing bin? And no one said fing s about it!

I noticed how much she treated her child like an animal and less than from the first 1.2 million viral video of her playing catch like a dog with him!

Top it off amie hennn get your head on and stop spouting sEEE! 💩

When Steph had the original fall out Amie was in her comments.

When Steph posted that her friend chealsea was comming round guess who was in those comments? Your one and only “never heard of her, oh wait one time I did” Amie i actually felt sorry for a bit, untill I noticed the full blown loyalty she has to a t who was on a live slagging her “she’s so messy amie I don’t even know her last name” now she’s her bestie ???? Get to do both of u!!

Watch this video!! Her son is trying to communicate withher and she’s too busy dancing to give a do!!

I am an ASN mum! Please get that bit right ya fing idiot! It’s sen in England !

I also have a lot of stories from both camps send reform and the girls at asn reform Scotland! And they all can’t be wrong! And they have more dignity cause they didn’t want to out the cow cause they never wanted her associated with them! They are classy but they have made their feelings known’ … to name a few she wanted her son to be the face of it!! She was rude to an autistic littl girl and to some mums ! She then realised send reform isn’t from Scotland jumped right into it telling them use me as I have the biggest followers!!!

And I’m posting another video so it’s here dunno if it’s ever been spoken about on tattle so share Their too… it’s when she was given a gifter who bought every single thing on the wish list for her asn group! Guess where all that is now…….. (if you guessed her some toy room) your all right!! Another thing stolen from charity!

Attachments

• v09044g40000cabooorc77udhbrp7mmg.mp4
    3.9 MB