Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Saw a few of fanny features videos from a while backā€¦ letting her son eat off a fing bin? And no one said fing s about it!

I noticed how much she treated her child like an animal and less than from the first 1.2 million viral video of her playing catch like a dog with him!

Top it off amie hennn get your head on and stop spouting sEEE! šŸ’©

When Steph had the original fall out Amie was in her comments.

When Steph posted that her friend chealsea was comming round guess who was in those comments? Your one and only ā€œnever heard of her, oh wait one time I didā€ Amie i actually felt sorry for a bit, untill I noticed the full blown loyalty she has to a t who was on a live slagging her ā€œsheā€™s so messy amie I donā€™t even know her last nameā€ now sheā€™s her bestie ???? Get to do both of u!!

Watch this video!! Her son is trying to communicate withher and sheā€™s too busy dancing to give a do!!

I am an ASN mum! Please get that bit right ya fing idiot! Itā€™s sen in England !

I also have a lot of stories from both camps send reform and the girls at asn reform Scotland! And they all canā€™t be wrong! And they have more dignity cause they didnā€™t want to out the cow cause they never wanted her associated with them! They are classy but they have made their feelings knownā€™ ā€¦ to name a few she wanted her son to be the face of it!! She was rude to an autistic littl girl and to some mums ! She then realised send reform isnā€™t from Scotland jumped right into it telling them use me as I have the biggest followers!!!

And Iā€™m posting another video so itā€™s here dunno if itā€™s ever been spoken about on tattle so share Their tooā€¦ itā€™s when she was given a gifter who bought every single thing on the wish list for her asn group! Guess where all that is nowā€¦ā€¦.. (if you guessed her some toy room) your all right!! Another thing stolen from charity!
OMG THE DUMMY ON THE BIN šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
She wanted her son to be the face of it? Jesus šŸ˜³
I honestly canā€™t stand this girl.
Yupā€¦ fact! And this isnā€™t me making up stuff I have a lot in the ā€œvaultā€ šŸ¤£

Again Iā€™ve spoken out on my own face page and these women trust me, I know a lot and I wouldnā€™t harm them by telling the stories but belive me is true, she then got pissed off because they told her one child canā€™t represent every child!!!! what their cause is about every child not just your fing one! She uses max against many people!!

Itā€™s her sons future that matters na your only intention is for me myself and I ya tramp!

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
OMG THE DUMMY ON THE BIN šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Itā€™s horrific isnā€™t it!

I could see from the day I watched her how awful she was to that child!

Many more videos sheā€™s put out were itā€™s so clear to see

I was jaw to the floor that she posted that!

And the wee soul trying to get her attention and sheā€™s trying to get him to leave her alone šŸ¤¢

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Please tell me SW are keeping an eye on her unhinged content . That poor boy . Coming from reliable sources , I'm told they will be šŸ™.
This Iā€™m unsure of, I know they have been alerted before, but surly a quick deep dive into her page itā€™s in your face !!!

Iā€™ve heard him in the background say words and sheā€™s not even listening! She doesnā€™t hear it cause sheā€™s zoned him out šŸ˜ž

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
You seem like you have decent tea šŸ«– šŸ‘€
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

I do, just never felt like the right time too spill ā€¦..

But go look at chels video, the asn mums are all up in the comments praising her, so they even know everything that poor girl has been put through!

I know I dip in and out but Iā€™m always watching!!

I think you guys are all heroā€™s on the quest to shut the t up

And @Boo !! Your amazing!! I see so much of me in you, and I love that your like a dog with a bone šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ donā€™t stop! Ever! Your doing us proud !!