Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Chelsea please post receipts. This is a critical moment that could see her ultimate downfall. We are all here for it.
I am kinda hoping the other mums now see this and speak up, they were all their to witness the vile behaviour, and knew what she was doing and why she was even there, anything she does is for HER not the ASN community and definitely not for the kids 🤬

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
For once Steph ain’t lying. Chelsea was never a friend for her. She used her like the narc she is. The relationship was a friendship to Chelsea but transactional for Steph. Use use use.

Aimee you are being used too. I’m a different way. You’re allowing enablement, views and partial following. But thankfully the majority of your followers can see Steph for what she is. However… your downfall will be people turning against you because you’re just removing their comments when they’re trying to help you. And that’s stephs fault. Innit babe.

May 24, 2024
The World
I was just thinking 😂 I shouldn’t do it too often, gives a me a headache 😆 buuuttt she’s saying that these calls have been waking M up, blah, blah, pish, pish….. how many times has she been live with the Korey and Mutley lying beside him in bed 🫣 Vag yer a Cnut of the highest order 👊🏽
Lying next to your sleeping son FaceTiming and one live to multiple men.
That just doesn’t even read right, never mind actually being right!

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I'm sorry but anyone who is or is trying to be a 'creator' has to be at least a bit of a t in the first place. What a bunch of narcissistic, egotistical fuds they all are! Especially vag and her pretend pal Shaimee. But I'm including chelsea in this too! Why not just show the proof and get it over and done with? But nobody ever does because drama create views which creates money! How anyone can think anyone is jealous of any of them is beyond me, what a sad fing life they all lead. No pals, no social lives outwith the camera, hate every day, for what? A few quid which will run out as soon as tiktok runs it's course. In reality they are jealous of us "normal' people who can get on with our happy lives, with our real friends and family, without looking at a phone or over your shoulder 24/7. I wouldn't trade my life with any of theirs for all the money! I honestly will stand and clap when the downfall happens. But I'll rest in the knowledge that people like.vag will never be happy, because they never can be after a life lived the way she has. Proof needs to start being shown or shut up and move on and let them out themselves eventually. Thank you for listening to my TED talk 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aimee when Steph’s bullshit gets pointed out to her
Cant See Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I am kinda hoping the other mums now see this and speak up, they were all their to witness the vile behaviour, and knew what she was doing and why she was even there, anything she does is for HER not the ASN community and definitely not for the kids 🤬
Can you say what she did to Sarah 🧩 the autistic lady from Sen England story has it she treated that lady like se 🥺🥺

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Having re watched this mornings tripe, it occurred to me just how vindictive she is. She is always saying she keeps everything… that’s not right Steph. And it’s certainly not very normal. It’s not because you were wronged it’s because you are the one who wrongs so you scurry away any detail you can because you know one day it will bite you.

I’m telling you now Steph… if you ever did have to share something from your past I can guarantee your side of it will always come across worst because of the manipulation and sheer skill you seem to have when ducking blame.

Your mother and grandmother have the same ability and you think no one notices. Trust me hen, downfall is pending. Tik tok, tik tok

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually cannot deal with the level of hypocrisy in this comment.
IMG_9930.jpeg
Her Huns are so delusional no one is phoning her it was all oh max isn’t sleeping , Chelsea does a post and suddenly she is getting phoned all hours if you have phone recordings post them Steph let us and your Huns hear them you aren’t fussed doxing people with photo’s and where they stay so a phone call is nothing to you.