Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Having re watched this mornings tripe, it occurred to me just how vindictive she is. She is always saying she keeps everything… that’s not right Steph. And it’s certainly not very normal. It’s not because you were wronged it’s because you are the one who wrongs so you scurry away any detail you can because you know one day it will bite you.

I’m telling you now Steph… if you ever did have to share something from your past I can guarantee your side of it will always come across worst because of the manipulation and sheer skill you seem to have when ducking blame.

Your mother and grandmother have the same ability and you think no one notices. Trust me hen, downfall is pending. Tik tok, tik tok
The only reason she keeps s is to look back over her lies so she dinna trip up anymore 😂

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Some of these last couple of pages have blown me away! Soooo true and mind blowing the s this b has got away with It's finally happening ladies! More people are pipping up and she's finally being called out with a bigger audience to watch and hopefully influence in seeing theough this cow!
I wish someone could do a film clip video with all the fb posts twitter post about all these other people, the comments from her school friends on the fb news post... how she bullied them! Made their years at school hell! The sleeping around on her dead husbands friend...the lies, manipulation the receipts all in a little movie clip to send to every single follower..
When u become devoted like their huns are to the likes of steph and Aimee, u don't want to see the bad in them. It would burst their validating bubble, giving them validation and them acknowledging it give her huns their devotion... its madness! How soooo many people we live amongst can be seen to be so naive specially to complete and utter strangers. Baffles my brain! I hope this is the start of the downfall x

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Some of these last couple of pages have blown me away! Soooo true and mind blowing the s this b has got away with It's finally happening ladies! More people are pipping up and she's finally being called out with a bigger audience to watch and hopefully influence in seeing theough this cow!
I wish someone could do a film clip video with all the fb posts twitter post about all these other people, the comments from her school friends on the fb news post... how she bullied them! Made their years at school hell! The sleeping around on her dead husbands friend...the lies, manipulation the receipts all in a little movie clip to send to every single follower..
When u become devoted like their huns are to the likes of steph and Aimee, u don't want to see the bad in them. It would burst their validating bubble, giving them validation and them acknowledging it give her huns their devotion... its madness! How soooo many people we live amongst can be seen to be so naive specially to complete and utter strangers. Baffles my brain! I hope this is the start of the downfall x
Someone needs to do a 10 minute tik tok with all the receipts in one video. A wiki tik tok 🫠

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Her Huns are so delusional no one is phoning her it was all oh max isn’t sleeping , Chelsea does a post and suddenly she is getting phoned all hours if you have phone recordings post them Steph let us and your Huns hear them you aren’t fussed doxing people with photo’s and where they stay so a phone call is nothing to you.
She said the calls are from an unknown caller , so show us then 🤷‍♀️

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Can you say what she did to Sarah 🧩 the autistic lady from Sen England story has it she treated that lady like se 🥺🥺
Yup…. Sarah is an unbelievable advocate on and off the app… she’s a breath of fresh air!

For her to make comments, and I know her true thoughts before the Chels stuff happened, I’m so proud of her!! She’s making it known that she is standing on the right side
I also agree that chels needs to put the receipts out, but is she worried about the stuff she has possibly shared with someone she clearly thought was a friend?

Then again fanny baws this morning contradicted herself that many times then she says she recorded her phone calls !???
Is that not against the law 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can probably sue someone who records you without permission on private property or when you otherwise expect privacy. (Just for you Chelsea) 😆🧐🤣

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Yup…. Sarah is an unbelievable advocate on and off the app… she’s a breath of fresh air!

For her to make comments, and I know her true thoughts before the Chels stuff happened, I’m so proud of her!! She’s making it known that she is standing on the right side
I also agree that chels needs to put the receipts out, but is she worried about the stuff she has possibly shared with someone she clearly thought was a friend?

Then again fanny baws this morning contradicted herself that many times then she says she recorded her phone calls !???
Is that not against the law 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can probably sue someone who records you without permission on private property or when you otherwise expect privacy. (Just for you Chelsea) 😆🧐🤣
Oh sorry you asked if I can repeat it ?

Let me ask Sarah…. ❤️ if I can I’ll be back!!!