Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
For once Steph ain’t lying. Chelsea was never a friend for her. She used her like the narc she is. The relationship was a friendship to Chelsea but transactional for Steph. Use use use.

Aimee you are being used too. I’m a different way. You’re allowing enablement, views and partial following. But thankfully the majority of your followers can see Steph for what she is. However… your downfall will be people turning against you because you’re just Iremoving their comments when they’re trying to help you. And that’s stephs fault. Innit babe.
I agree that this friendship was based on what vagasil could get out of it. But I have seen a couple of times that Chelsea looked after max for her when she was off “working/jolly”
Is this true? If it is then I am really shocked.you don’t leave a non verbal child with autism with someone you don’t regard as a real friend.its a big deal to give that kind of responsibility to someone, would never just hand him over to an acquaintance surely.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yup…. Sarah is an unbelievable advocate on and off the app… she’s a breath of fresh air!

For her to make comments, and I know her true thoughts before the Chels stuff happened, I’m so proud of her!! She’s making it known that she is standing on the right side
I also agree that chels needs to put the receipts out, but is she worried about the stuff she has possibly shared with someone she clearly thought was a friend?

Then again fanny baws this morning contradicted herself that many times then she says she recorded her phone calls !???
Is that not against the law 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can probably sue someone who records you without permission on private property or when you otherwise expect privacy. (Just for you Chelsea) 😆🧐🤣
It’s not against the law to record a call as long as it is not shared with a third party

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I definitely thought that .but is there proof.that would be amazing if there was .
I think we could find it !

I’ll go on the hunt today guuyyayyyysssse 🤣🤣🤣

But i think one video she was walking along this sensory stuff in his room and I was told it was all from the donations for the group that never came to anything! Prob cause no t wanted to be around her !

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I think we could find it !

I’ll go on the hunt today guuyyayyyysssse 🤣🤣🤣

But i think one video she was walking along this sensory stuff in his room and I was told it was all from the donations for the group that never came to anything! Prob cause no t wanted to be around her !
I know we have seen ms bedroom at pip mansion .is this where it all ended up 😱