Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Yup…. Sarah is an unbelievable advocate on and off the app… she’s a breath of fresh air!

For her to make comments, and I know her true thoughts before the Chels stuff happened, I’m so proud of her!! She’s making it known that she is standing on the right side
I also agree that chels needs to put the receipts out, but is she worried about the stuff she has possibly shared with someone she clearly thought was a friend?

Then again fanny baws this morning contradicted herself that many times then she says she recorded her phone calls !???
Is that not against the law 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can probably sue someone who records you without permission on private property or when you otherwise expect privacy. (Just for you Chelsea) 😆🧐🤣
Need to check when Steph got her second phone, was it before or after she sent Chelsea to look at Tattle? Also the video the evil cow made with the whiteboard was where it all started publicly so for her huns to say Chelsea Is doing it for clout, views, followers etc shows how ignorant and misinformed they are. I’m guessing Chelsea made it clear she saw what her game was in sending her to Tattle so like a rabbit caught in the headlights Steph ran to make a video. She’s literally see through. Also the comments with most likes are from people pointing out things that’s don’t add up in Stephs video. That’s the comments that haven't been deleted

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Vag KNOWS she is a t, make no mistake. She can get as much botox, filler, tit lifts, skincare, extensions, filters as she likes. It SEEPS out of her. No beautification can hide it, the cold, dead eyes, the snarling lip, the cruel expression. Ugly seeps through every time.

She is harsh, haggard and haggy. She KNOWS she doesn't possess empathy, kindness and most of all a conscience. She KNOWS she is rotten from the inside and she tries so hard to come across as warm, caring and genuine but the harder she tries, the harder she fails because she comes across as even more disingenuous. It's like cheating in a test, copying what others do, reading off a script to desperately try to appear normal. If those qualities are not in you, there is NOTHING you can do to put them there. You are stuck with that narcissistic personality. You can try fool people and you will a lot of the time but only for so long....... her days are numbered.

The mask is slipping a little more every day. She doesn't understand shame, guilt, accountability, responsibility, remorse or wrongdoing because they don't exist in her world. It is always everyone else's fault. She is a coward, a gaslighter and a dangerous piece of work.

Pip Mansion is falling down, day by day, brink by brick and although I am not fond of watching another's downfall, I am here for this... and then some.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I agree that this friendship was based on what vagasil could get out of it. But I have seen a couple of times that Chelsea looked after max for her when she was off “working/jolly”
Is this true? If it is then I am really shocked.you don’t leave a non verbal child with autism with someone you don’t regard as a real friend.its a big deal to give that kind of responsibility to someone, would never just hand him over to an acquaintance surely.
Very good point . So Steph's been leaving a disabled child with someone off the internet she barely knows ? Wow that is really worrying for max if that's the case . Chelsea could have had bad intentions for that child . Just shows

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Need to check when Steph got her second phone, was it before or after she sent Chelsea to look at Tattle? Also the video the evil cow made with the whiteboard was where it all started publicly so for her huns to say Chelsea Is doing it for clout, views, followers etc shows how ignorant and misinformed they are. I’m guessing Chelsea made it clear she saw what her game was in sending her to Tattle so like a rabbit caught in the headlights Steph ran to make a video. She’s literally see through. Also the comments with most likes are from people pointing out things that’s don’t add up in Stephs video. That’s the comments that haven't been deleted

After she chucked the other one in the Don a number of months ago when s kicked off . Fkn wee bellend.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I don't know if anyone else thinks this but I still think that whiteboard se was originally directed at that Daniella ( not sure if that's how you spell her name the hairdresser). Because she knew she was coming to her senses . I think she then thought better of it seeing how popular Danielle was and ending up directing her story towards Chelsea coz she thought Chelsea was a walk over . Mistaking her kindness for weakness. Regardless I think you've underestimated Chelsea and her family Steph .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I think we could find it !

I’ll go on the hunt today guuyyayyyysssse 🤣🤣🤣

But i think one video she was walking along this sensory stuff in his room and I was told it was all from the donations for the group that never came to anything! Prob cause no t wanted to be around her !
Max's toys were from donations from a group ? Omg this gets better . What group was this ?

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Max's toys were from donations from a group ? Omg this gets better . What group was this ?
@Boo please have a look into this, maybe 2 yrs ago Vag decided to make a play group for sen kids, one donor bought her entire Amazon wish list there is a video of her accepting it. All the stuffs have disappeared no play group not a single word since! There is plenty receipts even on her videos but this came shortly tattle first tread on her.

May 24, 2024
The World
Near 6.5 k likes on her drama vid , so far out of her 484.6 k followers . The only time when she get's more engagement is when she create's drama . She know's exactly what she's doing . How tiring must it be to be in her disturbed little brain , hypervigilant all the time . Never switching off , she must surely suffer headaches aswell .
All paid for to make he look like people agree

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Thing is Aimee has been pandered to her whole life and comes across as very childlike, her obsession with all things Disney and character like. It’s very odd for a woman of her age. I think she is a spoilt brat, very naive, work-shy and used to having things handed to her on a plate via the bank of daddy (or stolen funds from the uncle). That being said it doesn’t stop her being manipulative and devious in the way she sends her doberhuns to do her dirty work.
What’s really tragic though is she cannot see how she is being used by Ms Robertson, she actually sees her as a friend whereas Robertson sees her as a means to an end. Someone she can use to gain more followers, someone she can walk over, someone she can manipulate and someone she wouldn’t even give the steam off her se to……. Aimee wake up you silly little girl, how did Chelsea know the amount Tesco were paying you? Do you think she magically pulled that figure out of thing air????? You fool.
Honestly I just can’t with this pair, just when you think they can’t get any worse they reach another level……