Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Also seen this cheeky repost, clearly trying to intimidate Chelsea.

We’ve got you Chelsea 💜
She ain't got fook all on her because if she HAD she would be the FIRST to come online and share for all to see ! Someone please knock the big beefy head off her shoulders please ! She's starting to annoy me more than aimee !!! And honestly I don't have time to be annoyed by them both 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well what a rambling of s that was a s hot hairdresser you were not and you do a mean graduated bob you were a tit hairdresser everyone in ice knows you were and you didn’t try at school you were too busy bullying people and cutting autistic people’s hair to worry about learning your times table, I have just spat my tea all over my hairdressers mirror as I am getting my hair done and the whole salon is pissing themselves laughing and I am actually getting my hair done with a ex friend hairdresser of vav and it’s not Danielle and let me tell you she is s hot and your still a t vav.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crpvj9nog65r69np3bhg.mp4

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Nevermind the police Vagisil, that bruise is getting larger and darker, should really get that seen to since you haven't admitted to the skinny jabs and your weightless is not to be spoken about 🤭
Bless her bigging up Aimee massively now, 2 posts in a row......has someone got a guilty conscience 😬
Screenshot_20240925_120811_TikTok.jpg
Longest bruise I’ve ever witnessed 😏
Injection site for sure 👌🏽

May 24, 2024
The World
It is way more than you just can't read or write. I only found that out when my oldest got tested. His brain works in such different ways.
My daughter is diagnosed dyslexic, it’s is waaaayyyy more than reading and writing. But I’m not educating her so I’m not writing down what else falls under that bracket.
She couldn’t educate a lamppost

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh but her dyslexia will be different to everyone else. Much like her ADHD and ED. If she’s going to make up se she should educate herself on the conditions she’s claiming to have. she’ll say it’s connected to her paid for ADHD diagnosis. Once more ignoring the simple fact some of her huns will have it and even more so, the so called trolls
If her dyslexia is that bad, how can she EDUCATE herself, as she would not be able to understand what she is reading as the words would not make sense. Maybe that is why she is useless at educating others as she is making up what she cannot understand. (Cue the next lesson from Beefy) I have a degree, have worked in professional roles and I am s at spelling. I'm not dyslexic I am just so used to the computer telling me that I have spelt a word wrong and it usually because my fingers type faster than my brain works.
There is no excuse when your phone or tablet corrects the words for you.
Am I imagining things or I'm sure she said she was going to write a book about being an ASN mum. If she truly was dyslexic I am sure that writing a book would be the last thought on her mind. I know adults who are dyslexic who will refuse to even look at a form for the fear of not understanding it, let alone write a fing book!

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Longest bruise I’ve ever witnessed 😏
Injection site for sure 👌🏽

She is even crap at doing that, she is meant to rotatng her injection sites. Arm, thigh and Stomach. To lower the side effects they say try your arm or thighs. If you bruise you should not be injecting on the same site. Either a back street vendor has been supplying her and not telling her, or ComicCare (cosmedicare) are as much as a Witch Doctor as the TikTokker who gets in bulk from far off yonder.
Then again, Beefy thinks she knows everything about everything. She will be different, and has her own special way of doing things.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This claim of hers must really anger you
My lassie is dyslexic 🤬 the fact she just said the difference between your and you’re as an example 🤦🏻‍♀️ vagelina your just using anything as an excuse it’s much more than spelling words incorrectly…. The anxiety my lassie gets when she’s trying to find words to explain what’s she’s trying to say or saying things back to front, or watching her wee face when she’s trying to say it on her head before it comes out her mouth 😭 You are just a fing hypochondriac!!! Diagnosing yourself with every letter of the alphabet 👊🏽 cooooowwww

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My daughter is diagnosed dyslexic, it’s is waaaayyyy more than reading and writing. But I’m not educating her so I’m not writing down what else falls under that bracket.
She couldn’t educate a lamppost

Exactly we have spoke about this many times. Same I would rather eat my own 💩 than educate someone like her.