Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
‘Greatful’ for clear skin and a bald patch?! She’s just trying to make everyone think she’s doing ammmaaazing! She looks ill
Her hair is minging obviously not used the voduz shampoo she put in her 4 bathroom what an shocking advert claiming your a s hot hairdresser plus I know plenty of girls who can a full head of highlights it’s not a flex your ex pal Danielle is doing way better than you.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her hair is minging obviously not used the voduz shampoo she put in her 4 bathroom what an shocking advert claiming your a s hot hairdresser plus I know plenty of girls who can a full head of highlights it’s not a flex your ex pal Danielle is doing way better than you.
She was only a good hairdresser when she was trained at Tiffany’s under the guidance of a very, very good hairdresser I might add. Left there and decided she was better than everyone and it all went downhill after that

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh but her dyslexia will be different to everyone else. Much like her ADHD and ED. If she’s going to make up se she should educate herself on the conditions she’s claiming to have. she’ll say it’s connected to her paid for ADHD diagnosis. Once more ignoring the simple fact some of her huns will have it and even more so, the so called trolls
The only dyslexia that fool has got is DICKS-Lexia!!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See if she’s gone in to the station twice now. And they at the time think her query is odd and find out she’s actually in using police stations to cause social media dramas she’ll have her arse booted.
And why if she already had all that on her hard drive 😂😭 why has it taken her weeks to give them it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
State of that hair. Says she only washes it once a week, looks dirty and greasy, clatty cow

I hope she has read in her vast guidelines for skinny jabs that one of the main side effects is hair loss and thinning due to the lack of nutrients that you are absorbing. You need to ensure that you are taking a full vitamin and mineral supplement, plus ensuring you are getting adequate protein to ensure that you get the best out of the medication, Cue the TikTok shop posts for the Wellguard Supplements, FreeSoul Protein, etc etc - oh hang on she can't as that will let the cat out of the bag that she is taking skinny jabs.