Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So she’s on the red bull this morning because her milk is sour…is she not on the dairy free stuff usually because she’s dairy intolllerrrant 😏🤥 ( another ailment and lie)
Also she’s heading into Abz today guyzzzz
Keep your eyes peeled for the skinny cocky sunken eyed edition of Vav . Now happy to be captured in the wild since balloons and jags 💉 have made her happier than any of her kids ever could 💋 that’s what life’s all about guyzzz being skinnnnny 💋💋💋 who knew 🤷🏻‍♀️
Skinny GIF by Brittany Broski
I know someone who is close to her botox place maybe they will capture her 😄

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen on tattle a comment saying she should have got something in a size 6 😳😳😳 are they for real???? Do they actually know what a uk size 6 looks like?????? It’s not fing her!!!
That is so triggering to those who are a size 6 or smaller and especially for people who have a real ED and in recovery on TikTok seeing this 🤬🤬🤬
There is no bloody way she is the same size as me 🤬👊🏽 not a chance!!!! She’s a dangerous Cnut!!!! I am struggling just now and I can admit that as I do have a diagnosed ED and vag I didn’t pay for it! I wouldn’t wish on my once enemy how I feel the now

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Yaz back up on her comments this morning . Another one guilty of honking behaviour . You'd think she'd be concentrating more , on her train crash of a life ( another narc ) and no Andrew , Vav's not an amazing and fantastic mother .... She's a lying narcissitic brute who uses her son for content after saying ( or told to ! ) that he would be kept off SM ! Did she edit the vid showing M with his head phones on in kitchen yesterday as can't see it .

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What is that? I don’t mean the teeth sticking out but the lump above the door altho the teeth are just stuuuuuuuning. All that money to change her goofy teeth and now they whole top set will be protruding even more like a bad set of dentures 🤣
Is it not an angel ornament she got from b&m or the range maybe. These things 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1942.png
    IMG_1942.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 37

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Max should be able to feel safe with his so called mother instead he is being exploited once again, I thought people would never see your son again online that lasted long what a disgrace money over the safety of your child, his dad needs to get a set of balls and it just shows you that the worse thing she has ever been accused of was a total lie, nothing else mentioned about that Steph and the police are doing do all clear to explain to your followers, think a email to the education head of aberdeen city about concerns about m as you are doing nothing to safeguard your child.
IMG_5811.jpeg IMG_5813.jpeg

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
What collagen would u recommend please x
I’ll go agains mainstream, there is no medical evidence that collagen reaches the skin thru consumption (directed by brain not pick and chose) , your joints and bones are higher priority also would mention that synthetic collagen isn’t used by our body as natural.
I do weekly big pot of bone broth (literaly any meat products with bone) slow cooking or low temp cooking for 6-8 hrs until the broth become jelly when it’s cooled. Have to consume daily for desired effect but it’s all natural.

As external moisturiser bar non in my experience is 40% beef tallow, 40% natural Shea butter 10% castor oil the rest you can add extract that contain E and vit C

I do a batch yearly for body and facial use.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have such a bizzy I am getting my Botox done and then oh I might go to home bargain yeah what else am I doing oh I don’t know you don’t do anything else as you have no life you are turning into amiee with the home bargains filling that house with tat 😆and I bet your mad ma is going along for the ride aswell as again you can’t go anywhere on your own and you have no pals and your Huns say people are jealous I can say and I think many other people agree no one would be changing their life’s even if it was a s one for a sad lonely life like yours.

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
I’ll go agains mainstream, there is no medical evidence that collagen reaches the skin thru consumption (directed by brain not pick and chose) , your joints and bones are higher priority also would mention that synthetic collagen isn’t used by our body as natural.
I do weekly big pot of bone broth (literaly any meat products with bone) slow cooking or low temp cooking for 6-8 hrs until the broth become jelly when it’s cooled. Have to consume daily for desired effect but it’s all natural.

As external moisturiser bar non in my experience is 40% beef tallow, 40% natural Shea butter 10% castor oil the rest you can add extract that contain E and vit C

I do a batch yearly for body and facial use.
I'm vegetarian so couldn't do that lol. But thanks xxx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We’re driving up Aberdeen-ish way to drop the boys off to my mum and stepdads for the weekend (longest I’ve ever been without either of them, most is 24hours) because I actually look after my kids and they are with me all the time unlike big vagisil🤣 anyway, point being , might go up and give her a glesga kiss
You will find her in home bargains at the beach 😆