Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Just caught up! Honestly she is spiralling and totally losing control, something in her has defo changed and can't put my finger on it like she looks dead behind the eyes, sorry if someone else has said something similar. Sooo weird! Sophie been watching ur lives sooo funny she would pelt it running from you if she saw u hahaha. Anyone else think the end of her TT is near? I do xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just caught up! Honestly she is spiralling and totally losing control, something in her has defo changed and can't put my finger on it like she looks dead behind the eyes, sorry if someone else has said something similar. Sooo weird! Sophie been watching ur lives sooo funny she would pelt it running from you if she saw u hahaha. Anyone else think the end of her TT is near? I do xx
I think so too I think the fact Sophie is calling her out and Chelsea is building the courage to speak out and I think she will vav totally thought she was weak but I think she underestimated her, plus all the other things, the fact she has put max back online after saying she was accused of the most terrible thing a mum could just speaks volumes her content and engagement is dire even the hardcore Huns are struggling to keep her page going with the supportive comments, she can make out she is in with brands but no one promotes her on their page BPerfect haven’t tried to flog that blush for weeks shows they can’t be assed even when they have probably spent s loads of money releasing that awful blush other creators are getting much better bundle and products and vav keeps saying oh I am bring out this and that she has had 1 product and It launched months ago and it flopped they are certainly not in a hurry to release anything else 1 product a year what a influencer that is, rest of the brands she is just punting out there s to get money the same as Sandra doon the road. The end is upon us and she will crack soon and I for one can’t wait it’s been a long time coming for the most hated in Aberdeen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Soph is vavs worse nightmare, she says it as it is, and she’s giving Chelsea and others courage to speak out. Vav is nothing she’s not special she’s a person like everyone else. And more people are getting braver, she knows this and she’s worried, she is after all a coward.
@Boo you are formidable ❤️
Soph is brilliant and vav is sting herself, if she like she claims has things on Chelsea then it just shows what a s friend she is, Chelsea is just calling out a friend’s behaviour towards her not outing her friends secrets for a laugh, that’s why Steph has always had issues with girl groups she is spiteful and wants to cause people harm, what she did to Chelsea and half assed mama is beyond evil and thoses girls have every right to call her out.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ll go agains mainstream, there is no medical evidence that collagen reaches the skin thru consumption (directed by brain not pick and chose) , your joints and bones are higher priority also would mention that synthetic collagen isn’t used by our body as natural.
I do weekly big pot of bone broth (literaly any meat products with bone) slow cooking or low temp cooking for 6-8 hrs until the broth become jelly when it’s cooled. Have to consume daily for desired effect but it’s all natural.

As external moisturiser bar non in my experience is 40% beef tallow, 40% natural Shea butter 10% castor oil the rest you can add extract that contain E and vit C

I do a batch yearly for body and facial use.
The one I use is all natural bovine with peptides. What I’ve read is that it says there is hardly any evidence to support benefits for hair and nails but there are benefits for the skin, i.e elasticity, firmness etc. I wouldn’t waste my money on skincare that says it has collagen and will do miracles. Something Vav needs educated on

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Just caught up! Honestly she is spiralling and totally losing control, something in her has defo changed and can't put my finger on it like she looks dead behind the eyes, sorry if someone else has said something similar. Sooo weird! Sophie been watching ur lives sooo funny she would pelt it running from you if she saw u hahaha. Anyone else think the end of her is near? I do xx
I think so too I think the fact Sophie is calling her out and Chelsea is building the courage to speak out and I think she will vav totally thought she was weak but I think she underestimated her, plus all the other things, the fact she has put max back online after saying she was accused of the most terrible thing a mum could just speaks volumes her content and engagement is dire even the hardcore Huns are struggling to keep her page going with the supportive comments, she can make out she is in with brands but no one promotes her on their page BPerfect haven’t tried to flog that blush for weeks shows they can’t be assed even when they have probably spent s loads of money releasing that awful blush other creators are getting much better bundle and products and vav keeps saying oh I am bring out this and that she has had 1 product and It launched months ago and it flopped they are certainly not in a hurry to release anything else 1 product a year what a influencer that is, rest of the brands she is just punting out there s to get money the same as Sandra doon the road. The end is upon us and she will crack soon and I for one can’t wait it’s been a long time coming for the most hated in Aberdeen.
Absolutely spot on there! Couldn't have put it better myself. Sooo very true and deserves it after everything she's done.
I hope from all this, the people she has hurt, the family of her husband who passed away and every single person she has bullied, tormented and manipulated! I hope they get some peace with seeing her downfall... although I don't wish her any harm or her kids, her TT days need to be over. Accountability is just round the corner for you steph when you lose it all, take it and try and make peace with all ur wrong doings... You will neve be happy until u do.. take ur bestie with you aswell, Zip and Zap

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just leaving this here for you guys too I've posted it on TL. Such a shame for these kids who have every aspect of their wee lives put on the Internet for a few likes 😔
This is exactly what we have all been shouting about but the increddddibbly stupid and increddddibbbly naive ignoramus would show him regardless. Lately it looks like she’s doing it out of spite. That’s how irresponsible she is as a parent. Btw Rolly I saw you were a bit upset about the skinny jabs being referred to as the lazy way. I think I speak for the group and say that’s not our view of everyone who takes them. It’s people like Vav who couldn’t be arsed even trying to lose weight by diet and exercise which she is more than capable of doing xxx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
A hug if a man came up to me and he was a followers husband I would kick him in the balls but elrick has known the narcs family for years so we will know everything that has been said and she will thinks the sun shines out vav arse.
I love you all dearly but that word is fing criminal, sorry to all offended🤣🤣