Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I just came to say this. How the hell can she constantly go on about stalkers yet she gives EVERYONE so much information, my brother works in a car garage would be suffice but naw she has to name the actual garage. Idiot man
I hope her brother get a ribbing now they will know he is the brother of Aberdeen most hated person she really doesn’t think.

BlahBlahBlah*

Sep 27, 2024
Scotland
I hope her brother get a ribbing now they will know he is the brother of Aberdeen most hated person she really doesn’t think.
I mean she’s probably already tried it on with 90% of the people he words with. That lassies vagina is chewing her leg off at this point 🤢 if her is anything to go by that hoff woff will be off the scale 🐟

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It’s so hard to pick up on emotional and narcissistic abuse. He’s fed, clothed and attends school, she won’t be hurting him physically… questionable if she isn’t taking heed of drug interactions but other than that she will get away with it.

She treats him like a 2 year old and it’s quite disturbing.
She's trying to keep him that age coz she's in denial about max as well as other areas of her life she's got a very long road ahead with max and because she hasn't educated herself it will be all the more difficult.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s certainly not eating clean and hitting the gym anyway. So how is the weight coming off?

The way she acts with food is why she will never be genuinely thin. She can’t put the work in to achieve it and she can’t stop eating. You’re an inner fatty babe with the thick thighs to prove it Steph.

You don’t need a garage to put air in the tyres but nah airhead was probably to embarrassed to be seen putting air in herself as she thinks she’s a celebrity.

Just as well the boys are getting donuts eh they’ll all be discussing the idiocy, with your brother agreeing with them and not in a cute way as she might imagine.

BlahBlahBlah*

Sep 27, 2024
Scotland
This is NOT the actions of someone with an ED!!! Videoing yourself eating like a pig??? You should be ashamed of yourself you unhinged self absorbed witch 🤬🤬 injections obviously working are they you big fat arsed liar!!!
Nah honestly she’s an absolute pleb. I’ve suffered with bulimia for as long as I can remember and I still have days where I think about making myself purge (I’m 34 btw with 3 kids) it took me MONTHS to eat in front of my husband when we first started dating. I haven’t made myself sick in a few years (other than here and there) but I would honestly say it’s something I’ll never get over and I’ve had therapy etc but I’m telling you right now, the thought of eating something and videoing myself never mind putting it on the internet for strangers to watch makes my palms sweat. She’s a lying cow and she’s DISGUSTINNNNNNN

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_8638.jpeg Right she needs help asap

She has just put up a video clapping back at Susan saying she isn’t a princess and shouldn’t say she is because neither of them are when it was infact HER that firstly said ‘BECAUSE IM A PRINCESS’ 😭😂😂😂😂
WTF? 😵‍💫 so Beefy can say she’s a princess but tell someone else they can’t say they are and clap back at them for saying exactly what she did 😂 LOL she is the gift that keeps on giving Isn’t she 😭😭😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doxxing her own brothers place of work. This is from a woman who claims to have a stalker. Doesn't matter what she has on her pen drive, it means nothing when she's letting people know where she'll be and where her family work. She's as thick as mince 🤣
Stalker my arse if I was her brother I would be raging and it’s not the trolls fault its her stupid self.