Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

BlahBlahBlah*

Sep 27, 2024
Scotland
IMG_8638.jpeg Right she needs help asap

She has just put up a video clapping back at Susan saying she isn’t a princess and shouldn’t say she is because neither of them are when it was infact HER that firstly said ‘BECAUSE IM A PRINCESS’ 😭😂😂😂😂
WTF? 😵‍💫 so Beefy can say she’s a princess but tell someone else they can’t say they are and clap back at them for saying exactly what she did 😂 LOL she is the gift that keeps on giving Isn’t she 😭😭😭
Imagine getting so pissed off that someone called you out for not putting air in your own tyre 😂 I hope to do Susan is Meghan Markle in disguise

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Couldn’t wait to clapback to this she really is losing control arguing with a faceless trolls page 😆😆 and I can see the comments not going her way already well played Steph well played you have made yourself look manic.plus max in it again imagine speaking like that infront of your children bet lily is sitting there thinking wtf 40 mins of this s to listen to my raving ma.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crrc0jfog65sqflog160.mov IMG_5837.jpeg

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’ve just received the jeans I ordered from the other day, and I got an 8 thinking they’d be roomy.. nope too wee! Wouldn’t go over my arse🤣there’s no wayyy that she’s a 10! I’m about a quarter of the size of her🤣

So I had a cry that I’m naturally getting “bigger” and healthier looking, like a real WOMAN! And I can admit it, so I had 3 packs of crisps, a pot noodle and scrambled egg to make myself feel better 🤣🤣🤣

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Well done Susan I think it’s standard as they were obviously low and if she left and something happen but you anything she would blame them.
IMG_5829.jpeg
She makes out that she is this Bad b Boss single mother that is independant, doesnt need a man. Loves being single, but goes running to the nearest man to put air in her tyres. It takes 2 minutes to do. My merc would tell you the tyre pressure was low on the exact tyre, so not difficult to work out which one, and it even shows on the display what the pressure should be. I have had to change a wheel at the side of the road because I cracked the alloy on a pot hole, there was no man about to help me. I had two children in the car with me that wanted to get home. I could have waited for RAC or the AA or called on a number of male friends to help, but daft arse here did it herself.

Not so much of a Bad b now, eh Beefy, or shall we all call you Princess Vanilla Stephanie from now on. Trott on, you munter, and go wash your hair for fs sake! :sick: I hope you are sting through the eye on a needle after your treats today, as you gall bladder and skinny jabs know exactly what to do with that high fat processed crap. :poop:

She is seriously boiling my piss at the moment, she thinks that she is untouchable.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is also a sad t she couldn’t wait to get home to clapback so she would have done the clapback then had got lily to edit it and post it all while getting her children home from a day at school shows you her priorities that clapping back to a comment on Tik tok is more important than hearing about her children’s day at school you wouldn’t even be home when that video was posted what utterly tragic woman at this point.

Last edited:

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
This is exactly what we have all been shouting about but the increddddibbly stupid and increddddibbbly naive ignoramus would show him regardless. Lately it looks like she’s doing it out of spite. That’s how irresponsible she is as a parent. Btw Rolly I saw you were a bit upset about the skinny jabs being referred to as the lazy way. I think I speak for the group and say that’s not our view of everyone who takes them. It’s people like Vav who couldn’t be arsed even trying to lose weight by diet and exercise which she is more than capable of doing xxx
Aw thanks lovely I was just a wee sensitive Sally took offence cause I had been unwell and hadn't slept and took a wee huff 🙈 yer all a good bunch over here and I knew none of u would have been meaning Any offence ❤