Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She is also a sad t she couldn’t wait to get home to clapback so she would have done the clapback then had got lily to edit it and post it all while getting her children home from a day at school shows you her priorities that clapping back to a comment on Tik tok is more important then hearing about her children’s day at school you would even be home when that video was posted what utterly tragic woman at this point.
And straight home to look through comments and ignore max

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_8638.jpeg Right she needs help asap

She has just put up a video clapping back at Susan saying she isn’t a princess and shouldn’t say she is because neither of them are when it was infact HER that firstly said ‘BECAUSE IM A PRINCESS’ 😭😂😂😂😂
WTF? 😵‍💫 so Beefy can say she’s a princess but tell someone else they can’t say they are and clap back at them for saying exactly what she did 😂 LOL she is the gift that keeps on giving Isn’t she 😭😭😭
I came with the same, I mean wtaf? Why the word salad clap back? She obviously thought she had a point but she certainly didn’t make it.

Don’t even get me started on calling a garage to put air in her tyres, a quick look in the handbook would have told her what the light meant though they’re pretty self explanatory. She’s quick to denounce all men and declare herself an independent, self sufficient b - except when she can’t be arsed. Pick a lane beefy, preferably one that leads to the obliteration of your TikTok ‘career’

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
wtf have I watched telling where your brother works plus donuts aren’t going to impress the lads in the garage as they will all know about your reputation 😆😆 and the waffle fries they are like fries no s you thick t, plus how’s the dairy intolerance you apparently have going well I see hamming into a frappe MILK drink you clown 🤡
View attachment v0f044gc0000crrakenog65hbatbcm8g.mp4
So she just so happens to be in Torry for her Botox and a car warning light comes on. She goes to Skoda which is a 5 minute drive away because her brother is an apprentice there but not Mercedes which is just up the hill. Was she eyeballing the male species in the showroom so went back with donuts after first stuffing her face with all that crap. They’re not like fries Steph they are lattice fries, completely different shape 🤦‍♀️And she tells her huns not to ask about her weight, yeah obviously because nobody looks thin on tik tok while continuing to stuff their face with processed and junk food

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
The strong independent woman gig starts to being insufferable.

I drive an E class previously C, so Mercedes roughly by 2010 doesn’t put a spare tire and the whole kit in the back but a self pumping thingy, that you plug in and sort your tires on the moon on the other galaxies as well. Also (and this infuriates me her not knowing and driving her kids) there is another tool in case getting holes in tire that injects glue with high pressure into the tire then pump it so it will suffice until you get to the closest tyre place.

Also want to add in the app you know exactly which tyre is flat and how bad is it, so if it’s like -5Pa you don’t pull over and getting a service car to help! Can imagine the brothers embarrassment over this.

NOT KNOWING how to handle your car while having kids is not being a princess but a neglectful, and stupid mother!

It’s really beyond my comprehension how can someone be this ignorant.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Couldn’t wait to clapback to this she really is losing control arguing with a faceless trolls page 😆😆 and I can see the comments not going her way already well played Steph well played you have made yourself look manic.plus max in it again imagine speaking like that infront of your children bet lily is sitting there thinking wtf 40 mins of this s to listen to my raving ma.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crrc0jfog65sqflog160.mov IMG_5837.jpeg
Princess Fiona maybe 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
wtf have I watched telling where your brother works plus donuts aren’t going to impress the lads in the garage as they will all know about your reputation 😆😆 and the waffle fries they are like fries no s you thick t, plus how’s the dairy intolerance you apparently have going well I see hamming into a frappe MILK drink you clown 🤡
View attachment v0f044gc0000crrakenog65hbatbcm8g.mp4
also why has she got makeup on after getting botox? Meant to wait 24 hours, doesn’t care much for the after advice or her skin does she. But of course she knows better,

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Well done Susan I think it’s standard as they were obviously low and if she left and something happen but you anything she would blame them.
IMG_5829.jpeg
She can’t look up the car manual in her glovebox? What did she do before since her brothers only had a job for 5 mins. But also turning up at his work like that 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Rachel with the hat reminding Beefy to get milk for the house, the Beefster has interpreted this as reminding her she can’t drink milk… replies saying she remembered as soon as she stopped filming and didn’t drink the rest of the wow, wow, wow pumpkin spice se she was drinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sad state of affairs when your Huns are reminding you of your ailments Beefy!

Attachments

• IMG_8325.png
    IMG_8325.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 14

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can’t stand people educating you can you vav plus better to be safe when you don’t wear a seatbelt plus Rachel wasn’t going on about the milk in your milk loaded drink she was on about don’t forget to get milk as you apparently ran out this morning so don’t give us your bull you stopped drinking that drink I have never met such a lying beep until now wow you are that thick 🙄🙄🙄
IMG_5845.jpeg IMG_5846.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Rachel with the hat reminding Beefy to get milk for the house, the Beefster has interpreted this as reminding her she can’t drink milk… replies saying she remembered as soon as she stopped filming and didn’t drink the rest of the wow, wow, wow pumpkin spice se she was drinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have just posted the same reminding her of her lies nah I can’t with her own followers outing her 😆😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

She drinks milk everyday day and eats cheese is she do dairy intolerant how she can keep going with that lie is staggering 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
How pathetic can’t put air in her tyres 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs I can change a wheel do my own oil, etc, and back in the day when cars were less computerised I’d change my oil and air filters and spark plugs.
That is being a independent boss b. It’s so important to know how to do these things, because oneday there may be no one to rely on.
She’s so utterly pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a complete tool, and she’s so fing thick, she seriously is lacking any intelligence.
Dick head vav.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Couldn’t wait to clapback to this she really is losing control arguing with a faceless trolls page 😆😆 and I can see the comments not going her way already well played Steph well played you have made yourself look manic.plus max in it again imagine speaking like that infront of your children bet lily is sitting there thinking wtf 40 mins of this s to listen to my raving ma.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crrc0jfog65sqflog160.mov IMG_5837.jpeg
Someone want to tell Mad Iggy Pop Pam that her daughter is actually bothered