Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Frightening how stupid these people are. Stephanie goes through ‘friends’ like hankies but she’s not the problem.
Very frightening! Commenting on Sophies videos calling her a hypocrite for doing the exact same thing Vagisil is accused of doing 🤣 Sophie is very clearly a passenger in a car and not actually driving!

Sep 20, 2024
Glasgow
Like others have said, why does she not post the same photos on TT she does on Insta, totally obvious it’s to fit the narrative.

She’s a cocky little bleep isn’t she?? Knows exactly what she’s doing…. Anyone that sticks up for her more fool you.

She was never not going on that bloody trip, wake the f up !!

Cmon Harley and Sam get the balls to call out this absolute fraud and her mad maw and nana and prove what we all know !! We all know P can’t because he’d never see his son again.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Couldn't make it through her latest, geez she's so see through. Today was all to boost engagement for the live tomorrow

PS Vav, if your dream is to buy a house of your own

dont pretend you've bought a house, only to be called out as the liar you are, when in reality it's rented pip mansion
She’s going to need a longer tik tok career if she wants to buy a house cash. Can’t see it lasting long enough to get a decent deposit. But where would she live, she can’t just up and leave especially if she goes around the neighbours introducing herself as big in Tik Tok and they already know and hate her. Or will she want somewhere secluded. It’s not happening, it will be back to the cooncil for you hen

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Couldn't make it through her latest, geez she's so see through. Today was all to boost engagement for the live tomorrow

PS Vav, if your dream is to buy a house of your own

dont pretend you've bought a house, only to be called out as the liar you are, when in reality it's rented pip mansion
Also if you’re saving up to buy a house why you paying thousands to get boobs done ? She said it wasn’t a freebie. She’s a compulsive liar.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t listen to this latest video. Saw her instagram about her flight and live…. Explains the crying video this morning. So manipulative… who’s the woman in question?!
Also never noticed how much of an overbite she has.. her teeth look fing awful.. she is fing ridiculous. “I don’t know where I got the strength from”. to get a flight? Well considering she got some awful awful news and was able to go last time I’m sure this time was fine..
Saying about people losing loved ones and she’s been there you wouldn’t think she had lost a husband. I only know she was married and he died from tattle. She doesn’t ever talk about it. She’s disgusting! It was all about her the one minute I could stomach. She makes me fing sick.

Mar 8, 2024
Sophie messaged a companies insta page she didn’t phone them like gill said she messaged saying it’s unprofessional for a company to comment on a person page in the manner she did she didn’t slaughter any company and no one would have know she messages them if gill didn’t then go on a live saying someone messaged and now wouldn’t be able to use it in every one of her lives recently accusing Sophie of phoning a few days ago for 5 mins claiming to be Scottish with a English accent speaking to a employee and she hasn’t shown any call logs of the number to prove it was Soph she has used this situation for clout the same as the rest of the clown and that tragic Andrea mad made 4 posts about it I bet she is dying for Steph to say she is her new bestie get her a gunman BF fae Glasgow in the jail aswell.
IMG_6085.jpeg
Ya know ailments lying soon as she opens her mouth but she shows her lies when she uses the word categorically. She always uses this when she’s lying 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Has there been a week since M started school that she hasn’t been away a QVC pow wow? Her greed overtakes everything yet money goes through her fingers like water. She was in dire straits pretty soon after her black widow period, didn’t @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING say Petr paid off her debt?
[/QUOTE}

That's what I got told if it's true I'm not 100% tho. Can't remember who said that she paid through the odds for her house she bought after C passed and she made a loss when sold it. I also got told that the place she moved into was only rented after selling the house.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Gill might read this here because of course you read here aswell the charity commission and police have evidence it’s just taking time too look into it and friends of anchor said to speak to Steph, I am Honeslty gobsmacked someone who runs a company even if they are on a personal account is involving herself in drama over someone who is booked in for surgery who she doesn’t know anything about wow gill you need someone to tell you it’s all wrong.
IMG_6083.jpeg

Maybe someone should send gill the message saying why not ask his mum regarding the money.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And also..saving to get a house..1 why the do would you then rent a massive house for 2 grand a month??? 2...unless your buying one outright there is no chance of you getting a mortgage as a "content creator"
Wasting 24 for years rent but she is saving so she isn’t getting half the money from her other house oh that’s right it’s your ex’s house plus good luck getting a mortgage you clown. 🤡