Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Was she do not going to get on that plane, how could she mentioned people seeing people passing away, she has experienced that, well your first husband parents and Didn’t because you didn’t let them in for his last moments I have never met such a selfish person in my whole life and such a cruel person, you had people from your childhood and your past message you yeah a ex client but all it took was Erin mcgregor to make you go nothing like dropping in a nobody not your family or your bestie Aimee, so you don’t own a house as you claimed and that’s your goal by exploiting your child so he needs to earn his keep for his future care you sick sick person, I hope the local person has reported you and are done with dangerous driving you are a disgrace.
IMG_6099.png

Over 22 k likes on the morning vid . Out of all the greetin' vids she's ever done , what make's this one so special ? 🤔 Then another woe is me at the hotel . Ah well , that's the rent paid fur in a day's work ! She know's exactly what she's doing . Drama create's engagement .

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Was she do not going to get on that plane, how could she mentioned people seeing people passing away, she has experienced that, well your first husband parents and Didn’t because you didn’t let them in for his last moments I have never met such a selfish person in my whole life and such a cruel person, you had people from your childhood and your past message you yeah a ex client but all it took was Erin mcgregor to make you go nothing like dropping in a nobody not your family or your bestie Aimee, so you don’t own a house as you claimed and that’s your goal by exploiting your child so he needs to earn his keep for his future care you sick sick person, I hope the local person has reported you and are done with dangerous driving you are a disgrace.
IMG_6099.png
She looks terrible . Her eyes are sunk into her face . Shes aged about 10 years . I hope all your lies and manipulation have been worth it Steph . Pure greed ! This will all come back to haunt you much more than it already has . The biggest mistake you ever made was becoming an “ influencer “ and thinking people would just forget everything you’ve done . They will never forget Steph , ever . What have you really got in life ? No home of your own , no partner , no friends , 2 kids who will forget what you look like , half a family cos the other half don’t want to know you , no life cos you can’t go anywhere in your home town cos you are hated by so many . Sat in a hotel room all alone with only your phone to talk to , getting ready to sell tack . Winning Steph , winning 👌

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
IMG_6099.png
fing state of it now. Rancid, inside and out.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She looks terrible . Her eyes are sunk into her face . Shes aged about 10 years . I hope all your lies and manipulation have been worth it Steph . Pure greed ! This will all come back to haunt you much more than it already has . The biggest mistake you ever made was becoming an “ influencer “ and thinking people would just forget everything you’ve done . They will never forget Steph , ever . What have you really got in life ? No home of your own , no partner , no friends , 2 kids who will forget what you look like , half a family cos the other half don’t want to know you , no life cos you can’t go anywhere in your home town cos you are hated by so many . Sat in a hotel room all alone with only your phone to talk to , getting ready to sell tack . Winning Steph , winning 👌
Because she’s a truly horrible person, her inside shows on the outside.
And her cult followers are absolutely lacking cognitive abilities. They really are the dregs of the Jeremy Kyle era. Look at them, all of them are illiterate and can’t string a coherent sentence together. You could pity them but they really are bottom feeders, feeding off stephs bullshit.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This clown is doing multiple videos now more folk chasing clout do they actually know it was a member of the public who reported her and not on Tik tok so so bad that she hasn’t told the whole story. And most people wouldn’t stick around I mean she posts her whole life everyone knows everything about it and it’s not a job she was a s hairdresser but do me selling your soul to a app wow what a life holly is a rocket aswell preaching about staying sober but could hit the bottle at any point and Steph would be nowhere to be seen as standard.
IMG_6102.png IMG_6103.jpeg

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Remember that post in PIP mansion, a clap back of course, about how she still owned her old house with Petr and was paying mortgage there and also paying rent on the new place. Another lie you now proved yourself with the post about needing to save to buy your own house blah blah. Also I bought my own house without a man, without two lots of maintenance money etc, it’s not a flex!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
People do know her a lot of people do and get over yourself gill she bought followers and I still can get over a business owner who she hasn’t even had her surgery with is acting in her own lives and in peoples comment sections it’s really concerning definitely riding off the clout, and people show care about her past it could easily be there family folk just like a sad story and she isn’t it she is a narc and Tik tok enablers her what happens when it goes or she isn’t relatable anymore.
IMG_6104.jpeg IMG_6105.jpeg IMG_6106.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh and Good Morning Gill/Jill whatever your name is 👋 really enjoying you ruining your own business!
IMG_7022.jpeg
Women is mentally ill she knows nothing about Steph but what she puts out I wonder how she would feeling speaking to c mum about the treatment of a very much loved guy from Aberdeen and what Steph done to that family.