Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Il give this f one thing. She’s resilient. She’s like a fin cockroach.

There will be no apologies from me vav. I think the ‘trolls’that turn backwards were probably just jealous, they’re jealous you’re in a position they are not. Like Sabrina who I’ve unfollowed now.

Since you have nothing that I would like I can assure you it’s not jealousy. It is hatred & you don’t deserve the platform given your narcissistic personality.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Il give this f one thing. She’s resilient. She’s like a fin cockroach.

There will be no apologies from me vav. I think the ‘trolls’that turn backwards were probably just jealous, they’re jealous you’re in a position they are not. Like Sabrina who I’ve unfollowed now.

Since you have nothing that I would like I can assure you it’s not jealousy. It is hatred & you don’t deserve the platform given your narcissistic personality.
She’s posted on her TT - the drama she likes. All about the shower going on all night. 🥱 she definitely needs to get a life!

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Are Steph and Aimee actually friends or is it just for tiktok because when they were at the hotel Aimee made a stupid video saying she was not going to say where she was until she was home and Steph posted the hotel before Aimee left
Also is there any advice on which accounts to follow on TT to get all the info and the two fools Aimee and Steph thanks

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Did she just compare Robin Williams with her switch on switch off word salad? Yet again misses what someone obviously tried to explain to her. As much as I loved and miss Robin he had a well known history of drink and drug abuse, he also suffered from depression and anxiety like a lot of great comedians. I watched a documentary with his widow where it was revealed he had Lewy body dementia. Lot more going in with Robin than your pathetic existence Steph.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Did she just compare Robin Williams with her switch on switch off word salad? Yet again misses what someone obviously tried to explain to her. As much as I loved and miss Robin he had a well known history of drink and drug abuse, he also suffered from depression and anxiety like a lot of great comedians. I watched a documentary with his widow where it was revealed he had Lewy body dementia. Lot more going in with Robin than your pathetic existence Steph.
Any star, comedian, actor, influencer, musician none of them are EVER happy. Period. It’s a sad existence living in a goldfish bowl where you can’t go anywhere, do anything because of fans, paps etc. All these people are self medicating, depressed and some do take their own lives. If they don’t, they destroy their looks with cosmetic surgery.

Who would actually aspire to have any kind of life life that?

Give me my privacy any day.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She can sit there and say it doesn’t matter but it’s yet another lie. She buys likes and she buys followers 😂😂😂😂

This is why no one fin likes her.
Just getting the sympathy out there before her live she is losing control of the narrative not everyone is wrong about her and folk need to look at the bigger picture Abbie and Cole outing her stop reading forums if she didn’t she would see anything as she has everyone blocked but we know that’s a lie she wants to know everything for content pure and simple.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And do off with your suicide baiting!!!! The "and no one knew" with the sad face. My best friend took his own life a couple months back and he didn't bait or insinuate that's what he was doing. He done it and no one knew. My partner and myself had to break into and cut him down. So shut your vile disgusting trap with the baiting!!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Any star, comedian, actor, influencer, musician none of them are EVER happy. Period. It’s a sad existence living in a goldfish bowl where you can’t go anywhere, do anything because of fans, paps etc. All these people are self medicating, depressed and some do take their own lives. If they don’t, they destroy their looks with cosmetic surgery.

Who would actually aspire to have any kind of life life that?

Give me my privacy any day.
Indeed