Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What a heap of s her morning video it matters to you as it’s all consumes you, and she better not be hinting at c as she has no right to she lost that right when she kept his mother out of his room when he was dying, another pitty me post before her live she is tragic.
IMG_6116.png
that would be a huge mistake if she‘s thinking of bringing C into her gaslighting manipulation. That will open a can of worms for the media to get their claws into. I would hope someone who was very close to C does that. 5 months of marriage to become the black widow that destroyed a familys last days with him, shagged his best mate (and best man) walked away with everything and went on a spending spree. No shame whatsover. You can hear Mad Iggy Pop Pam “ach these things happen, move on“

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Dunno I kept hearing karate kid wax on wax off
It’s like she thinks she’s come up with something innovative and motivational so she has to keep saying it over and over and over again. Embarrassing but basically letting us know if we didn’t already that it’s all an act. She’s an actress. Simple as that.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And do off with your suicide baiting!!!! The "and no one knew" with the sad face. My best friend took his own life a couple months back and he didn't bait or insinuate that's what he was doing. He done it and no one knew. My partner and myself had to break into and cut him down. So shut your vile disgusting trap with the baiting!!!!
Can it be reported for that despicable baiting

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s like she thinks she’s come up with something innovative and motivational so she has to keep saying it over and over and over again. Embarrassing but basically letting us know if we didn’t already that it’s all an act. She’s an actress. Simple as that.
And a bad one. Worst ham actor on the planet

Apr 26, 2024
uk
And do off with your suicide baiting!!!! The "and no one knew" with the sad face. My best friend took his own life a couple months back and he didn't bait or insinuate that's what he was doing. He done it and no one knew. My partner and myself had to break into and cut him down. So shut your vile disgusting trap with the baiting!!!!
She's so dangerous S baiting, how dare she think she can tell others about S!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
that would be a huge mistake if she‘s thinking of bringing C into her gaslighting manipulation. That will open a can of worms for the media to get their claws into. I would hope someone who was very close to C does that. 5 months of marriage to become the black widow that destroyed a familys last days with him, shagged his best mate (and best man) walked away with everything and went on a spending spree. No shame whatsover. You can hear Mad Iggy Pop Pam “ach these things happen, move on“
She was defo hinting last night people have lost loved ones I have also experienced that but most folk didn’t keep family outside the hospital room when there loved ones took their last breaths and then to sleep with his mate before he was even cold everyone knows this we seen it with our own eyes HIS BEST FRIEND.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
My step dad committed suicide. No one knew he was that low, those that really are suicidal don’t tell anyone, in fact once they’ve made the decision, they’re very happy. They don’t sit on TikTok insinuating.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My step dad committed suicide. No one knew he was that low, those that really are suicidal don’t tell anyone, in fact once they’ve made the decision, they’re very happy. They don’t sit on TikTok insinuating.
I'm sorry to hear that. My friend was organising nights out and everything, we genuinely had no clue!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And also..saving to get a house..1 why the do would you then rent a massive house for 2 grand a month??? 2...unless your buying one outright there is no chance of you getting a mortgage as a "content creator"
Buying a house ? 🤣 What on benefits and maintenance? Dream on Steph !! If you were saving for a house why on god's earth would you be wasting 2 grand a month on rent then ? Even if mad Pam and nan have a whip round for a deposit she'll still not get a mortgage. She'll probably go to Petr for money tho coz women like her think that if they have a child with someone then that man owes them a living . Steph face facts your going to have to downsize into a smaller property just give up the pretence . I can see that trampoline taking off and smashing through those big blindless windows . I think her tears are mainly about max coz she's struggling to cope with him aren't you Steph ?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is that gill Baird all there you don’t know Steph from Adam she is a client remember gill a client who is getting a boob job this is all going to blow up in gill face and Steph is playing her like a fiddle and she is skipping along to her merry tune they have a plan 😆 yes you do you are giving Steph a free boob job now she has lost weight on the injections, gill wanting recognition for being in all the girl other bams post come up to Aberdeen gill you will see how unliked she is here.
IMG_6129.png

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Buying a house ? 🤣 What on benefits and maintenance? Dream on Steph !! If you were saving for a house why on god's earth would you be wasting 2 grand a month on rent then ? Even if mad Pam and nan have a whip round for a deposit she'll still not get a mortgage. She'll probably go to Petr for money tho coz women like her think that if they have a child with someone then that man owes a them a living . Steph face facts your going to have to downsize into a smaller property just give up the pretence . I can see that trampoline taking off and smashing through those big blindless windows . I think her tears are mainly about max coz she's struggling to cope with him aren't you Steph ?
Na she’s no struggling…

Struggling is people like me, no help, drowning in this never sleeping being attacked everyday and my house being destroyed!

I’ve not been able to breathe for years

I don’t let my child wander about the house with headphones on because I can’t be bothered looking after them

Her child so sad to say is lost in his own world because she can’t be fing arsed to break into it !!

The crying pish is all about her engagement

Her engagement is so s because she’s spent 3 years blocking anyone who says anything she doesn’t like!

She has bought not just bots have you noticed the amount of foreign Asian creators ??? Something spells like money being spent 🤣

I can’t feel sorry for this tramp! Now she will use this as a reason why she’s lost weight!!! She will do anything and everything to stop people finding out what we already know

Time to stop the pish Stephanie ! Get on Tik Tok and apologise !!!!

And you read here so u know the mountain of them you owe!!

Stil want to help guys, just really struggling right now, the social work and now heavily involved because of me and my other kids, they want to help

Max is neglected and I mean emotionally and mentally! Not keeping him clean or fed incase she takes this to Tik tok

And let me leave this for u, if I hear or see you have I wil
Go on my own account and publicly tell everyone what and who u are!!!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

This ! out of everything inc. the ED tops the list . It boils my piss ! Had friends affected by it .

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Is that gill Baird all there you don’t know Steph from Adam she is a client remember gill a client who is getting a boob job this is all going to blow up in gill face and Steph is playing her like a fiddle and she is skipping along to her merry tune they have a plan 😆 yes you do you are giving Steph a free boob job now she has lost weight on the injections, gill wanting recognition for being in all the girl other bams post come up to Aberdeen gill you will see how unliked she is here.
IMG_6129.png