Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What have I just watch my daughter can say anything she wants on the interest what’s going to happen erm she can be report you thick piece of s and had to mention full her arse licking friend no one has metioned to set fire to any of your houses and if anyone did you would be well within you’re right to report it but you have put a usb into the police if people’s opinions, but to come on and say her daughter can say what she wants online is totally wrong their is laws in place to stop that I think Steph has just done more harm than good with that video and I hope it’s gets added to the report that is handed in to the police, plus nice you have outed your child and your ma for sitting in a car watching a live of someone oh dear oh dear Steph.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow her comment section go lily adults encouraging a 15 year old child no one has went for her daughter no one has went onto her page or sent her messages and if they seen Steph you need to prove it I am not surprised Steph came on and did her usual she can’t Steph up and be a parent and this whole bull about she is defending her mum she shouldn’t be doing it.and Aimee you can do off someone was messaging to burn someone’s house down and a 15 year old was commenting karma.
IMG_6254.jpeg IMG_6253.jpeg IMG_6252.jpeg
These screenshots need to be sent to school and the police grown women encouraging that as well and that's exactly the type of chums she has left in this world she's an unfit mother not satisfied with exploiting max she's now doing it to Lilly

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is just absolutely disgusting. S baiting then the next day all is well. I've actually been feeling s'dal recently and there's absolutely no way I could even pretend to be happy never mind smiling. She needs a good hiding
Things will get better and you will feel brighter again. Happiness is transient and life is hard. Sending love and positive thoughts your way ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph’s clapback should be deleted what she has said about her daughter saint what she wants on like she is condoning her doing something illegal everyone of that Huns messages should be posted encouraging a 15 year old to be saying that I am sure they wouldn’t want the police speaking to their 15 year old child. Plus Soph is blocking accounts from her child and she is still trying to get on an adults pages and thanks for clarifying your family do want things you absolute clown like folk didn’t know already.

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
And what’s your response on a 15 year old in a adults live then gill she is a keyboard warrior and no one came for your business, Sophie sent you a messaged about you using your business account to give someone a hug and wine and called her liar and kept it going by saying she called when you haven’t shown proof and your still keeping it going folk are allowed to speak about you and your business as you have put it out their by name the said business now your on one for your mistake says it all why you defend someone like vav your just as bad, I couldn’t be arsed to listen to her response she has made her bed silly silly woman and now has mad Pam in her comments 😆 View attachment v0f044gc0000crtqn67og65qgk2gpntg.mp4
Firstly I can’t listen to her patronising bitchy tone! So never made it through 😮‍💨

Secondly .. think u need to go back to the drawing board nashers! Cause you certainly do not know what the guidelines are !!

Thirdly. Your so active cause your trying to use “clout” 🤣🤣🤣 to gain a following off the back of insurance fraud fanny!!

And to finish, cause I hope u read here. You have been part of inciting hate toward an autistic adult !! @Boo

You have allowed women to say vile disgusting things and your replying to them!

Oh and cosmedicare ???? Sounds like some back street fing illegal surgery place that people go to and get botched do out of

I think we should etop
Giving this nugget air time she clearly loves it

Patronising b !!

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
And how does Pam know she is always professional they don’t know her character Steph is going to get a tit job with surgeons at the establishment if I was the surgeons I would be leaving the bloody place, theirs nothing professional about it she put her business out their no one would have known and their is defo boundaries to engaging with a potential client she is just as weird with holly and the boys it’s all wrong.
Wait til it’s over

She doesn’t have enough boob to make an uplift!! She needs a fing implant ! She’s gonna find out the hard way is our gill once vavrooony is finished with her she’s gonna snip snip snip her out her life 🤣