Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s made some recovery since yesterday. She’s just baiting for sympathy so the live wasn’t a flop. Appealing to people’s better nature.
She knows how to play people she’s so dangerous.

No one is going after a 15 year old. They’re coming after the person who has to teach said 15 year old internet safety and what adult conversations are.

Your daughter shouldn’t have access to the hatred you receive Steph. You’re meant to protect her. But NOTHING is ever your responsibility eh. No. Zero accountability which is giving you zero credibility an all.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
LIKEWISE BEEFY 💋

IF you are BIG on a platform people will come for you when you lie, don’t own up to your abhorrent past and incite hate and bully others!!! Yes YOU! Pot kettle black so L can but nobody else can about you when you , your huns and your family go on the attack of others? Your daughter has no hope with you as a Mum though not surprising she has a reputation as a bully already isn’t it. I recall her slagging HAHM for breastfeeding and showing it too. Her Mum all over. Not her fault really.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See if and and very big IF she has made a complaint to the police and now this has happened, condoning her daughter having the opinion she does, she’s fed up any chance of anything coming from her complaint. What happened this morning with the wee brat, vagalinas clap back and comments from her huns should be sent to the police. This is adults encouraging hate towards someone, she’s encouraging something that apparently is happening to her to get justice from. She’s no very wise the idiot that she is. If social work get wind of it also they would say an opinion on her parenting also as she’s allowing her daughter to enter a situation that’s nothing to do with her and possibly cause her harm. We are supposed to protect our children Vag not encourage them to think they’re untouchable Billy big baws

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She’s made some recovery since yesterday. She’s just baiting for sympathy so the live wasn’t a flop. Appealing to people’s better nature.
She knows how to play people she’s so dangerous.

No one is going after a 15 year old. They’re coming after the person who has to teach said 15 year old internet safety and what adult conversations are.

Your daughter shouldn’t have access to the hatred you receive Steph. You’re meant to protect her. But NOTHING is ever your responsibility eh. No. Zero accountability which is giving you zero credibility an all.
She wasn’t breaking all week at all
…game plan for sympathy and views for her live. How she can do this is beyond me 😳 it’s a whole new level of messed up and evil.

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Showing her carcrash live and how she speaks to people people saying well done for what she baited the weekend before she went and you all fell for it and parted with your money for s.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crts3uvog65i5bn2n2cg.mp4
Isn’t it sooooo clear she reads here !!

Cause I watched most of that live and she was a condescending t

Someone asked if one of the perfumes would be good for a man

And she went on a rant about how nothing is gender based!!!! Aye ok my ex big burley man would be walking around with make up and fung flowery perfume on 🤣🤣

She also asked someone then replied as if she hadn’t asked 🤣🤣 tried to upload but it’s saying it’s to long? It’s only 56 seconds help a women out haha how do I do it

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See if and and very big IF she has made a complaint to the police and now this has happened, condoning her daughter having the opinion she does, she’s fed up any chance of anything coming from her complaint. What happened this morning with the wee brat, vagalinas clap back and comments from her huns should be sent to the police. This is adults encouraging hate towards someone, she’s encouraging something that apparently is happening to her to get justice from. She’s no very wise the idiot that she is. If social work get wind of it also they would say an opinion on her parenting also as she’s allowing her daughter to enter a situation that’s nothing to do with her and possibly cause her harm. We are supposed to protect our children Vag not encourage them to think they’re untouchable Billy big baws
This 💯

Unbelievable and yet there are still huns there enabling Steph and her fin wickedness it’s unreal at this point !!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
ITS A PUBLIC PLATFORM SO CAN SAY WHAT SHE LIKES....hold on??? What??? Unless its about you vag?? Has she really just said that??
Lol what a joke slagging off boo for using a 15 year old for clout and she's just used her own daughter for that very reason . I've got a strong stomach but that has made me feel physically sick I really really cannot believe this video she's just made and not only is she manipulating a child she has just totally incriminated her own daughter by admitting it was her and that she said !!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Steph you really are 💯 vile .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How is this ok for someone to mention another creator and her Huns have tagged princess Soph that video should be down she in incriminating and condoning her child’s actually while someone was speaking about arson but she will leave it up to get all the Huns comments and get paid for it I have reported it 10 times Tik tok need to do better.
IMG_6259.jpeg

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What have I just watch my daughter can say anything she wants on the interest what’s going to happen erm she can be report you thick piece of s and had to mention full her arse licking friend no one has metioned to set fire to any of your houses and if anyone did you would be well within you’re right to report it but you have put a usb into the police if people’s opinions, but to come on and say her daughter can say what she wants online is totally wrong their is laws in place to stop that I think Steph has just done more harm than good with that video and I hope it’s gets added to the report that is handed in to the police, plus nice you have outed your child and your ma for sitting in a car watching a live of someone oh dear oh dear Steph.
Try thinking before you speak Steph what a mess your life is in quine

Jenjen

Sep 30, 2024
deen
If haven't we lils have a very very very strong sense of justice maybe she should fight for the correct name on her birth certificate 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂 yes lexilou, tell it!!!! She’s the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across. Pam has failed her massively as she’s never, clearly, been made to take accountability for anything in her life. Now she’s raising little innocent Lils the same way