Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
All those on tiktok now need to go radio silent on her and give her no content. Enough evidence has been put out there on the type of person she is and what she is capable of. Those that choose to defend her will find out eventually. All those that think she is a friend will be dumped soon enough and it'll be their own fault. Any brand that continues to support her is a brand to avoid.
She will ruin it for herself because she can't help it.
She'll still always be single, never have a social life outwith her fake social media events and will never have true friends.

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
See if and and very big IF she has made a complaint to the police and now this has happened, condoning her daughter having the opinion she does, she’s fed up any chance of anything coming from her complaint. What happened this morning with the wee brat, vagalinas clap back and comments from her huns should be sent to the police. This is adults encouraging hate towards someone, she’s encouraging something that apparently is happening to her to get justice from. She’s no very wise the idiot that she is. If social work get wind of it also they would say an opinion on her parenting also as she’s allowing her daughter to enter a situation that’s nothing to do with her and possibly cause her harm. We are supposed to protect our children Vag not encourage them to think they’re untouchable Billy big baws
It should also be sent to the media, any companies beefy is working with and the safeguarding team at Lily's school .
Her mother is enabling her behaviour
If that had been my dsughter,she would have been made to apologise to Sophie publicly.......then again my daughter was brought up not dragged up.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Let’s see how long it takes for her to diry delete it don’t you worry Steph it’s been saved multiple times saying your daughter was in the car with your mother who was in charge of looking after her so is now involved, and the fact you condone what your daughter said, it’s needs to go to the right authorities and dealt with properly and you have fed any chance of being taking serious about your own claims when you think it’s ok to do it to others your Huns should be ashamed of themselves and you for lying to them your family was brought into it when your daughter entered the chat.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It should also be sent to the media, any companies beefy is working with and the safeguarding team at Lily's school .
If that had been my dsughter,she would have been made to apologise to Sophie publicly.......then again my daughter was brought up not dragged up.
I 100% agree every authorities should be made away and also the papers, condone someone getting their house set alight because she is allowed to have her opinion wrong subject to have it on Steph you thick t.

Mar 8, 2024
Her daughter should have Sophie blocked like her mother has then it wouldn't come up on her fyp ! Clearly using her daughter as a spy . Think L went in to the live not expecting anyone to notice her . Never has any hate been directed towards L from Sophie or anybody else . So she thinks its ok for her daughter to have the opinion that someone's house should be burned down ... I would be seriously fing concerned if that was my daughter . But we aren't allowed opinions or we are bullies !! Make this make fing sense
She should be blocked absolutely. You’re so right. The fact she said karma about someone’s house being burned down is worrying. She’s a little evil witch like her mum

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
One thing is so clear. Vav exposes her daughter to a lot of emotional and manipulative abuse. I want to be shocked but unfortunately I’m just not.

Lily is a victim of her own mother and her mother before her and on it goes. But adults are accountable for their actions.

Someone should log this with lilys school about how she is allowed to behave online. With her mother allowing it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wtf no one is coming for a 15 year old have you seen how dangerous vav can be.
Everyone needs to report Vavs video for inciting hate because that’s what she’s done. Telling her trolls outrageous lies that people are coming for her daughters when no such thing occurred. If Lilly is allowed an opinion so is every person who has an opinion on her mother. Especially when that mother makes gaslighting vidoes spouting double standards when she applies them to fit her narrative.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Everyone needs to report Vavs video for inciting hate because that’s what she’s done. Telling her trolls outrageous lies that people are coming for her daughters when no such thing occurred. If Lilly is allowed an opinion so is every person who has an opinion on her mother. Especially when that mother makes gaslighting vidoes spouting double standards when she applies them to fit her narrative.
I have done it multiple times it’s under review Tik tok allowing a video condone a comment in the context of arson.

Jenjen

Sep 30, 2024
deen
Agreed. She’s put her silly social media tiffs above parenting her child properly - which in this case would involve telling Lily she’s overstepped the mark

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If haven't we lils have a very very very strong sense of justice maybe she should fight for the correct name on her birth certificate 🤷🏼‍♀️
She could also remove that shameful headstone and return all the money she misappropriated. Here’s an even better idea where she can mention her 1st husband, make a sincere apology to his family and admit to all her appalling behaviour before, during and after his passing. That’s would be strong sense of justice Ooooh is that a pig I see flying

Mar 8, 2024
One thing is so clear. Vav exposes her daughter to a lot of emotional and manipulative abuse. I want to be shocked but unfortunately I’m just not.

Lily is a victim of her own mother and her mother before her and on it goes. But adults are accountable for their actions.

Someone should log this with lilys school about how she is allowed to behave online. With her mother allowing it.
She really does expose her to lots of drama and unnecessary hate. She tells her things people say to her that she doesn’t need to know. She doesn’t protect her at all in that regard and she doesn’t protect max in regards to his privacy. She’s a sty mum

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This 👏 wonder what the brands would think of this. By whatever happened at lils school the other week I’m sure her head teacher wouldn’t like to hear this either

Jenjen

Sep 30, 2024
deen
She really does expose her to lots of drama and unnecessary hate. She tells her things people say to her that she doesn’t need to know. She doesn’t protect her at all in that regard and she doesn’t protect max in regards to his privacy. She’s a sty mum
Totally. Max had to listen to the clap back video the other day in the car. Both kids will grow up to be emotionally aggressive and perpetual victims