Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
If she’s a sen child then all the more reason to have better control of what she has access to on the internet.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If she’s a sen child then all the more reason to have better control of what she has access to on the internet.
And you know that line that is sometimes crossed with Sen and just badly behaved poorly parented children… yeh it’s blurring a bit with Lily considering she’s enabled by a narc. Example exhibit todays post.

Mar 8, 2024
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
If the child, cus she’s a child, can’t emotionally handle being online then she needs to told she can’t use the internet. Staff has clearly stated lily knows wrong from right so she knows what she’s saying. Staff supporting her cus she stood up for her mum is pathetic. It’s so embarrassing she carries on like this all over the internet. I’m her age and I just can’t get me head around it. I couldn’t imagine behaving like this and involving my kid to the point she’s commenting on peoples lives. It’s all so toxic.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And this she is saying Karma when the discussion was about arson setting fire to someone’s house and you just just said ok a post and posted it on a pubic platform she is entitled to that view and you condone it.
IMG_6266.jpeg
Omg the slowed down video of her on tattle is creepy as do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Steph your an absolute dangerous weirdo getting your daughter to say those horrible things so you don't have to !! I really hope you get your Karma for treating your daughter like this you horrible, horrible, horrible cow .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She wasn’t breaking all week at all
…game plan for sympathy and views for her live. How she can do this is beyond me 😳 it’s a whole new level of messed up and evil.
She woke up on Sunday morning, read Tattle/CC and saw her dangerous driving had been posted all over the Ellon Facebook page. She then proceeded to make one of her worst gaslighting Tik Toks to change the narrative of her actual dangerous driving, then flew to Manchester. Can someone explain how half a day translates into “the worst week“

May 24, 2024
The World
One thing is so clear. Vav exposes her daughter to a lot of emotional and manipulative abuse. I want to be shocked but unfortunately I’m just not.

Lily is a victim of her own mother and her mother before her and on it goes. But adults are accountable for their actions.

Someone should log this with lilys school about how she is allowed to behave online. With her mother allowing it.
She tries to start the video off with she shouldn’t have done it, I don’t condone those comments and then obviously remembered who she is deep down and pretty much ended it with you deserve it..

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_6269.png
Gill won’t agree with this. SEN is no excuse for behaving badly… or will she crumble at that too.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Omg the slowed down video of her on tattle is creepy as do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Steph your an absolute dangerous weirdo getting your daughter to say those horrible things so you don't have to !! I really hope you get your Karma for treating your daughter like this you horrible, horrible, horrible cow .
She was sitting with her grandma who was in charge of her and watching a live that she shouldn’t have been on, I hope mad Pam gets dealt with too.

Last edited: